Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:33:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 46515 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2017, 08:03:26 pm »
This warm feeling surrounding him made Sake feel so safe and soon enough even before the knock came at the door his blush was gone, he was enjoying the feeling of being in the sleeping bag so he didnt want to leave it yet but on some level he also wanted to explore what other things he could do in this room, he had seen so many toys and tools on the walls and floor all of which he had no idea of how to use it was actually rather sweet because the young butler might very well be in his early 20's but held onto some of the innocence of a child or teen, that was porbably because since the age of 14 he had been studying in the way of service in order to become a butler, all those years of training had led to this and it all felt worth it.

(could Sake have something to do? or perhaps done to him because it will be pretty hard posting multiple replies with him in the sleeping bag :P)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2017, 06:26:10 am »
(Sure, I'll just have some time pass by)

What felt like an eternity was more like around two hours and during that time Pyros was watching the encased forms when an hour in Jonah had rang his belly and was released before he left with a hardy chuckle. A couple more voices could be heard and one of them is the nidoking and other voice was quite gruff and low. The houndoom would look over at the small sleeping and wondered how long he would need to rest for.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2017, 06:28:16 pm »
Sake had long sinced calmed down and actually completely by accident had fallen asleep for a while, he wasnt sure how long he had actually been slumbering for inside the small sleeping bag but when his eyes opened there was a slightly frantic squirming coming from his sleeping bag before he remembered where he was "oh right..." he said giggling as he wriggled to be allowed out from his containment., he had totally forgotten the safety word and pretty much everything else he had been told to end the sleeping bag bondage and depending on what awaited him outisde the sleeping bag would decide if he was going to stick around this room for longer or leave.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2017, 06:05:57 am »
Pryos noticed that the small sleeping bag wriggled a bit and he figured that the skitty would want to be released and he walked over and unzipped it. The Sake would see Randy with a muscle gut expould who was tied down with rope and had a lot of cloth in his maw with a bandanna holding them in. The nidoking was teasing the normal type with a feather tickling the large purple feet while Lyon was sleeping in his mummified state.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2017, 04:37:15 pm »
Sake glanced over once released from his sleeping bag to see Lyon was still here and although he was slumbering much like Sake had been he still seemed to be enjoying himself, this meant that Sake was alright to stick around for a while longer atleast until the young master wished to be untied and leave, Sake stepped out fo teh small sleeping bag and smiled up at Pyros after seeing that they had been joined by two others in the room "hehe well this all seems like such fun, is there anything i can help with to increase the enjoyment and um...well pleasure?" Sake asked before looking up to Pyros who would surely figure something to do with the little skitty.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2017, 04:56:04 am »
Pyros chuckled a bit as he looked over at the two having their fun for a while and rubs his chin. "Hmm... I think that-" He stops talking when a muffled yawn is spoken followed by the sound of speech. The houndoom knows what the Lyon was saying and began to unravel him before stopping to look at Sake "Oh! Would you like to help with releasing the young master?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2017, 07:17:22 pm »
"oh...um yes sir" Sake said already falling into line and seeing Pyros as a senior and dominant servant within the mansion but perhaps Sake even saw him as some sort of psudo-master while in this room as he did seem to have the most power and control over what went on here, this thought didnt linger too long in Sake's mind though as he got down on his knee's to help unravel Lyon from his bandage bondage, it didnt take much skill to undo the bondage compared to what it did to actually tie him up so Sake was completely capable to help with the task although Sake couldnt help but feel alittel sad by the request as this was not what he had been expected to do when he asked to help, the young butlers frisky little mind had perhaps was something alot more involved but that might have to wait for another time depending on what Lyon decided to do once free from his bondage.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2017, 04:26:01 am »
Lyon lets out a soft yawn and stretches once he was freed from his cocoon. He makes a gentle smile as he looks at Sake. "I... think we're done... For now..." Pyros chuckled after he heard that "Alright then. Feel free to come here anytime! I'm sure there will be a lot more great times can be had here~" The houndoom said as he turns around and watched Randy use a chubby caterpie to wrap Wendel up in a cocoon. The blastiose carefully picked up his shell and puts it back on.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2017, 03:44:00 pm »
Sake was alittle sad to hear this but he had to respect and follow the orders of the young master without question "y...yes young master..." his tone betrays his true feelings though as he stood up himself and he slipped back into his attire of the maids outfit, she stood along side Lyon as they prepared to leave the room as Sake tried to absorb much of the scene infront of him before they were going to leave.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #144 on: August 24, 2017, 06:46:36 am »
Lyon could pick up on Sake's tone and he carefully pets the skitty on the head "U-um... W-We could come back there t-tomorrow... I... think I can go longer... But..." He seems to tense up before swallowing nervously "I... want to overcome... my arachnophobia..." After saying that he freezes as the spianrak from their first encounter had wandered into this hallway without care and squeaking happily.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2017, 02:14:10 pm »
Sake looked up at Lyon slightly puzzled "your ar..." he didnt even get to say the rest of his sentance before the small feral spider pokemon scurried out infront of them, Sake had remembered the reaction Lyon had before when encountering the small spider but Sake had to admit he didnt think this much had changed, surely the huge tortoise would still be scared of the small bug even if he had come out of his shell today.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2017, 04:22:48 am »
Lyon was still terrified of the little spider and after a few moments he withdrew into his shell as the little spinarak scurried along as it squeaked a merry tune. It was easy to tell the little guy was in a good mood today as it did a little spin as it skittered along.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2017, 06:20:05 pm »
Once again Lyon was left paralyzed by fear before withdrawing back into his shell, it wasnt too surprising because although he had made some good first steps to coming out of his shell nobody expected him to overcome a phobia so soon, Sake wanted to comment about this pointless fear but knew it wasnt his place so he just placed a hand on the shell and pats it lightly "it is alright young master perhaps you will overcome this phobia another day"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2017, 04:56:50 am »
Lyon whimpered a bit as the spinarak as skittered off happily completely oblivious to the sudden terror it had brought to the blastoise. "I... I'm gonna get some sleep..." He squeaked out as he comes out of his shell and sees that the small spider is gone and began to walk back to his bedroom.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2017, 05:18:23 pm »
"yes today has been a very eventful day for you young master you deserve some rest" Sake said as he walked along side Lyon back to his room, although this left Sake alittle lost because he was tasked with taking care of Lyon's needs and if he was going for a sleep then Sake was no longer needed, the young butlers figures he could try to find Denos to be tasked with something else but he wasnt too sure yet what he would be doing once he walks Lyon back to his bedroom.