Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:50:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 46396 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2017, 05:17:37 pm »
Sake's usually flat belly quickly inflated with the seed, it was fare more bulged out and bloated then it had been with just Pyros's cock inside as his belly actually now had a round almost pregnant like bump to it, it remained this shape even when the large hell hound pulled his cock free from the skitty cock sleeve leaving his poor little anus pulsing and gaping with cum leaking out and running down his thighs, he was a picture of submission and lust and a perfect little butler to start working here if this was the sort of things he enjoyed.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2017, 06:46:19 am »
Pyros chuckled as he gives Sake a gentle pat before he moved to Alvin as he was blushing heavily. "Well that was a good warm up. It's your turn my friend." The alakazam makes a muffled sound as he position himself behind him and began to push the psychic type behind him. Lyon looked over at the skitty and wondered if he would be able to move after that had happened.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2017, 03:33:35 pm »
Sake was nothing but an abused little sex toy right now, his body made the slightest of twitches as it recovered from such a fucking it had knocked him into a daze but without the continued pleasure of Pyros ploughing into his backside he would soon recover, the first sign of this was that his eyes which had rolled into the back of his head had returned to normal but were half open as the whole experiance had battered and tired out his little body but he was on the route to recovery if given the time but he was still in no state to get up and move around yet, he would need alot longer to be able to do anything like that.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2017, 05:33:23 am »
Pyros was now focused on piercing Alvin's rear and he lets out a low moan while the bound pokemon would wriggle about in his bindings while muffled sounds were coming out of him with his rump being pounded. Lyon was unsure of what he should do but he remained by Sake's side waiting for him to recover.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2017, 02:44:53 pm »
The much more experianced pair would be fucking for a good 5 minutes before Sake finally came back to his senses and recovered enough to roll over onto his butt, he groaned ever so slightly as his belly remained plumped out and full of liquid before he looked upon the fucking pair "mmm...seeing how they are going at it i think he was going easy on me..." Sake mused to himself as he turned his head to look at the large tortoise sitting beside him watching the scene unfold infront of them "young master Lyon...is there anything you would want to try while we are here?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2017, 06:02:55 am »
Lyon was blushing as he saw the pair going at it at the time before hearing Sake and he looked down at him. "O-Oh! U-Um... Well... I was thinking... Err... Maybe I... could be tied up...?" He then covered his face as he seemed to be embarrassed after he had said that.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2017, 03:16:20 pm »
"hm? you wanna be tied up young master?" Sake said looking over the large tortoises body and finding a few problems with his suggestion but only decided to voice the main one on his mind "you do realise if you wanted to try that you would have to remove your shell, tieing you up when your inside this massive hunk of armor would just be like wrapping a present then a person" Sake did feel this might be too much too soon for the young master, he had come here and voiced a desire but was he really willing to actually go through with it if it left him in such a helpless and defencless state? That was completely up to Lyon.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2017, 04:12:05 am »
Lyon was blushing a bit and at first he seemed to withdraw into his shell. Pyros and Alvin had taken a small break from plowing and noticed the blastoise had went into his shell. The houndoom was going to say something but a loud click could be heard and then shell pops open with tortiose exposed. He was chubby with a little muscle showing with his arms and legs and a bit of his but being rounder. The psychic type would say something but it was muffled thanks to the gag. "Damn! I'd never thought I would see the day that Master Lyon would come out of his shell...!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2017, 02:26:21 pm »
Sake smiled up at the young master but couldnt help himself but make a cheeky little joke "i am so getting a promotion for getting you out of your shell...in more ways then one master Lyon" Sake didnt really know how amazing this actually was, afterall it was only his first day so he didnt know at just how many before him had tried and failed to get Lyon to open up and he wouldnt have guessed it since on his first day he had got him to explore the mansion, enter into this room of lust and now he was standing there with his chubby body exposed to the three others in the room but it had to be seem if this would last or if he would just retreat back into his shell any moment now.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2017, 07:43:38 am »
Lyon's face was pink but he was able to make a gentle smile and Alvin seemed to have gotten emotional as he watched the young master open up and was able to observe it albeit in a bound state but for as long as he could remember the turtle would either be in his room, in his shell or both. Having the blastiose to literally come out of his shell was such an amazing moment while Pyros chuckled a bit wiping the psychic type's joyful tears off of his face. "What kind of binding are you feeling young master?" Lyon blinked once before looking at the canine "O-Oh...! Um... D-Do you have some type of bandage...?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2017, 02:33:37 pm »
Sake was feeling very proud of himself as he stumbled to his feet "young master whatever you desire we will do for you it is our duty" Sake added although it would be Pyros taking the lead here since the skitty didnt know where about anything was within the room, he was just simply here to help in which ever way he could so if Pyros or Alvin needed him for something Sake was there to help.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2017, 07:22:28 am »
Pyros chuckled a bit as he as he looked at Sake and chuckling gleefully "Ooo~ How I imagined to do this someday. I can't believe that this would be the day." He then looks at Lyon "Young master, how would you like to be wrapped up?" The blastoise blinked a few times as he looked at the houndoom "O-Oh..! Um... I... L-Like a mummy...?" Pyros seemed to have a nosebleed after hearing that as he seemed to a seemingly twisted grin. "Ooooo~ Young master! I would be delighted to do that!" He then glances at the skitty as he trying hard to calm down but he was just too excited. "I'll also show the ropes too if you would like~" Alvin lets out a muffled snicker as he watched from his bindings.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2017, 02:57:58 pm »
"huh?...well yes i am in service of the young master so i best know how to perform these duties when somebody like you is not around" Sake said as he figured it would be best for him to learn the basics of bondage or as Pyros put it learning the ropes, it would be best for Lyon's future visits to this room if Sake was able to help him out with this sort of kink and Sake was always willing to learn new duties for to please his master he just never thought he would be learning something such as bondage to do so.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2017, 02:45:22 am »
Pyros kept his grin after he heard that. "Okay then a few pointers to know. The first is to make sure when tying someone up you make sure the bindings are on tightly. The second is to make sure you allow your partner can breathe. With bandages and mummification either have some bandages that allow breathing or make breathing holes. With this kind here are perfectly safe to wrap around his face. Let's being and feel free to take notes." The houndoom said and began to cover Lyon's feet with the bandages while the blastiose watched with his pink face.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2017, 03:09:36 pm »
It wasnt like Sake actually had anything to take notes with so they would all have to be mental notes but he was going to watch very closely as Lyon was wrapped up, he wanted to judge his enjoyment and if this was something he might want Sake to do with him on a future time but from what Sake saw this sort of thing wasnt anything special, he had first aid training so he knew how to bandage a wound so this sort of bondage was just doing the same but with the whole body instead of just a wounded body part, Sake didnt want to interupt though as there might be something he was missing so he remained quiet and allowed Pyros to continue.