Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:33:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45745 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2017, 05:22:14 am »
Pyros would layer each bandage over the last one as he went up the legs. As he was doing this Lyon lets out a soft moan as his rod was starting to get hard and soon that got covered up. The blastoise placed his arms behind his back which made the houndoom chuckle a bit as he was approaching the upper chest since he was done with the chubby belly and carefully wrapped up the arms and chest. Once that was done he went to work on finishing up the rest of the young master's body and he couldn't help but rub his hands as he saw the fully mummified blastoise letting out some muffled moans as he began to wriggle in his cocoon.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2017, 03:36:57 pm »
After watching how Lyon had enjoyed this the skitty knew that this might very well be something he would have to do in the future, Sake shuffled up so he was sitting along side Lyon's head "so did you enjoy that young master? was it everything you had hoped for? and...is there anything else you want to try since you are in this position?" Sake asked before leaning down so he might hear the young masters muffled answers.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2017, 05:57:39 am »
Lyon was blushing from within the bandages and was able to hear the skitty's questions after he heard the first question he gave a small nod with the second question he gave another nod with the third question he was a little confused with that and he tilts his head and makes a grunt of inquiry while Pyros chuckled a bit and he began to untie Alvin which the psychic type chuckled and once the gag was removed "Heh, time just flew by."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2017, 02:15:04 pm »
Although Sake kept most of his attention towards Lyon he couldnt help but look up and ask the two of them "is that you two leaving?" he said wondering if this was going to be some alone time between himself and Lyon, it was only because of what room they were in that this alone time worried Sake, he wasnt too experianced in any of this and if Lyon wanted to continue and try something else he would probably be at a loss for what to do or try so he did hope they stick around atleast until Lyon was done enjoying his bondage time and was ready to leave.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2017, 05:07:55 am »
The Houndoom chuckled a bit "Leaving? Oh no~ I'm just going wrap Alvin up like a mummy as well. And around this time. Master Denos' other son Jonah should be coming here too." Lyon lets out a muffled moan as he wriggled around in his cocooned prison.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2017, 04:00:37 pm »
"Huh...oh so is there any chance of me meeting the other young master?" Sake asked before glancing down and the wriggling moaning Lyon who seemed to be very pleased about something but quickly Sake returned to looking at Pyros as he blushed ever so slightly "you seem to really enjoy binding and tying others up..." he paused as he glanced down at Lyon again "are you gonna try and tie me up aswell?" Lyon had a good view of the skitty's blushing face as Sake was conflicted if he wanted to try it, he figures it would feel good but to be in such a position of submission might simply be too much for the young butler to handle.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2017, 08:32:48 am »
Pyros couldn't help but have a smug grin after Sake had commented on that "Oh yes! I was even given the nickname 'Bondage Boss' by Master Denos himself. Oh? You want be tied up as well? Let's see..." Before he could think the door opens up and a muscular Sceptile cartwheels in and does a back-flip once he got through the doors. He was a bit shorter than Lyon but he was lean and showed off a bit of his body "Hey! I'm b-" The grass type stops when he takes a looks a look around seeing Sake and Lyon, to his surprise out of his shell and wrapped up like a Christmas present. "W-Wow! I can't believe it! Little bro has came out his shell!" He looked down at Sake with a huge grin on his face "Say, you won't happen to be the one who did this miracle?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2017, 03:30:49 pm »
Sake was already blushing heavyly but hearing the other young master comment on the work he had done with Lyon sent Sake's pride sky rocketing and he couldnt hold back anylonger as his face turned a bright red with blush, to be so praised in his first day felt amazing and he took great pride in it but he also couldnt help but feel embarrassed as all the attention seemed to be focused down on him at this moment "yea...yes...yes i help young master Lyon..." Sake stuttered feeling as if he was in some sort of spot light, this was perhaps the feeling Lyon usually had and now the skitty knew why Lyon always wanted to hide away because that was all Sake wanted to do at this moment.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2017, 08:39:57 am »
The scetpile chuckled a bit as he gives the skitty a good pat on head. "Well that's really swell of you to do that. Oh! Where are my manners. I'm Jonah! Part of the Shooting Stars Superstar athletics team! I had quite the crazy game! Football was really close but I was to make the game wining touchdown!" Pyros chuckled a bit "Young master Jonah, would you like to assist me in wrapping little Alvin up like young master Lyon?" Jonah chuckled a bit and shook his head "Nah, I feel like resting in one of those sleeping bags."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2017, 03:49:43 pm »
Sake was glad some of the attention was off him now as Jonah told the tales of his sporting adventure but he still felt all built up with pride and embarrassment, he had never been praised so much for what felt like a simple task so it was a very new feeling to the young skitty "Oh my..." he mumbled as he placed his hands over his face hoping his blush would fade soon "i all a fluster...i wish i had a shell to hide away in like you do young master Lyon" the skitty said looking down at Lyon but then he glanced up at Pyros since there didnt seem to be any harm in asking "i think i need to calm...and well cool myself down alittle is there anywhere i can just get tucked in and hide away for a bit?" he was no longer stuttering but the blush on his face just didnt seem to be going away and it was that he wanted to try and wait out because the more he blushed the more embarrassed he got and because of that he would blueh even more, it was truely a cruel cycle.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2017, 05:05:36 am »
Pyros chuckled as he looked down at Sake "Heh, the only thing I can think of is to put you in one of the sleeping backs. There are some that are your size." He hops off for a brief moment to come back with two different sleeping bags one being much larger than the other. The houndoom then opens up the smaller sack "Would you like to be fully covered?" He asked Sake while Jonah was teasing his brother by poking the cocoon with this tail and Lyon lets out muffled giggles as he wriggles about.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2017, 03:19:57 pm »
Sake didnt believe a sleeping bag would really do the trick but when he saw them he figured it might actually work, he just wanted to be hidden away for a while so he could calm himself down "i guess this could work...afterall i just wanna be tucked away somewhere until i recover...from well all this" he said pointing to his blushing face but he made sure that Pyros was the only one who could see it so he didnt get further embarrassed, the skitty put his feet forward and stepped into the opening of the sleeping bag "okay...go ahead" he said preparing to be hidden away all snug and tightly within the sleeping bag.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2017, 05:42:29 am »
Pyros grinned as he carefully guides the bag up as the feet enter it. He pulls it and covers most of his face leaving his nose open before wrapping a few ropes around it to secure it. "If you want out just wriggle to the button on your left." He said as he placed the said button down and he looks to Jonah. "Alright young master, it's your turn!" The Sceptile nods as he puts his arms behind his back and slid his legs in the sack. The houndoom repeats covering up the reptile just like he did the feline and carefully set him down next to Lyon and Alvin was blushing heavily as he speaks out. "So... It's my turn?" Pyros grinned as he picks up the bandage. "Indeed it is. Thank you for waiting~"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2017, 04:05:04 pm »
All of them were at Pryos's mercy as he had all the control and power right now and even though two of the ones he had bound up were masters of the mansion it didnt seem to matter much as their position in this room was one of a submissive rather then master, It was such a strange feeling Sake was having, it felt so comforting to be hidden away in the sleeping bag he was almost completely sealed up with only a gap for his nose to poke out so he could breath but he imagined this must have been what a baby felt like in their mothers womb, so warm so comfy and so safe.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2017, 05:13:14 am »
Pyros loved this room and was so grateful for Master Denos to even have these rooms for them to blow out steam or live in wild fantasies. The houndoom felt so powerful in here not even the groudon himself would even challenge him however Denos is so busy he can understand that the legendary can't be in this room but when he is it's a great time. He really showed that he was the "Bondage Master" as he finished up with Alvin's mummification and sets him down next to Sake. "Ah, I wish this day would never end!" Pyros said with a huge grin on his face as he watched the some of the encased pokemon wriggle about when another knock came at the door "Ooo~ I wonder who this could be?" He chimed as he went to open it up.