Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:07:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45248 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2017, 07:07:32 am »
"Heh, it would still be doggy style. You just get down on all fours and get ready for me to go in." Pyros chuckled a bit after hearing that "Oh if you don't want to me to go on we all have a safe word. If you want me to stop at any time say "Clam" okay?"
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2017, 02:13:29 pm »
"hmph and here was me thinking i would enjoy the idea of doggy style but you have me down on the ground like some feral beast..." Sake groaned but followed the instructions given to him as the skitty got down on his hands and knees infront of the large hell hound, he still wasnt too sure what doggy style would involve but from his position he could make a guess or two and he was going to voice one of them "so i gather this is some sort of submission? perhaps a worship sort of activity?" he said thinking of no other reason why he would have to be down on the ground and act like an animal. the fact Pyros said he was going to go in wasnt a good enough hint for Sake as he had really no experiance in this sort of thing other then just normal sex with a girlfriend in the past.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2017, 08:42:00 am »
Pyros chuckled a bit "We'll get more into that if you want to come back here. We don't do too much the first timers. If you want more detail on that you should come back here but for now..." He grins and he carefully holds onto the skitty and slowly presses his rod inside his rear.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2017, 02:40:51 pm »
Sake opened his mouth to comment but was silenced as he felt the thick rounded head of the canines cock press against his little pucker, his whole body jolted slightly at the sudden contact and he couldnt help but whimper and yelp slightly as he felt it start to enter inside him, this seemed like such an unrealistic request now that he knew what was going to happen because of the size difference between the skitty and all the other members of staff in the mantion and yet here he was on his hands and knees as a thick dog cock was slowly sliding up inside his ass, it was a tight fit for sure but some how his tiny little anus was able to manage the task at hand and allow the cock entry although it was unclear just how much abuse his tailhole could actually take.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2017, 06:19:01 am »
Pyros lets out a low moan as he felt his shaft start to enter Sake's rear. He took his time and easing it in as he wasn't too sure with how much the skitty could take and he was starting to shudder from the pleasure.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2017, 02:18:07 pm »
It didnt take much of the canines length to cause the skitty to shudder and for his body to start to quiver, every muscle seemed to want to spasm out of control as a rush of pain and pleasure flooded his mind and rocked his body, Sake whimpered slightly as his arms could support himself any longer and his face fell down onto the soft floor but in effect this had accidentaly given Pyros a much better angle into the small felines rear as now he was in a much better position for presenting his cute little round rear and although he was going slow the devil dog would surely take full advantage of this sudden shift in positioning.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2017, 06:47:19 am »
Pyros noticed the shift but he wanted to take his time and not go crazy just yet. He carefully pushes forward and he was letting out a low moan as he kept the pace while Alvin and Lyon watched.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2017, 12:27:17 pm »
Enough of the canines cock had been pushed in that it could be seen as a visible bulge on Sake's underside, due to the their size difference it was filling the skitty up very quickly but for some strange reason his body didnt seem to be full as there seemed to still be room for Pyros to push onwards and inwards, by this point though Sake was a drooling mess on the floor with no noises coming from him other then gurgled groans as his face was pushed against the floor with each and every inch of dog cock slipped up inside him.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2017, 06:32:55 am »
Pyros kept going forward and before he knew it he felt his crotch touch the skitty's rear. He pauses for a brief moment to think about how he should do this but he figured he would pull back the same way he went forward.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2017, 02:23:19 pm »
With full insertion Sake's belly had bulged out with the thick outline of the dog cock very visible on his underside, it was a miracle to say the least that such a small little rump could actually take the full length a fact that Sake would even be surprised about when he wasnt in such a lustful daze as the skitty was just gurgling against the floor liek a feral animal now as every little nerve in his backside was brushing against the thick cock as it was shoved in only for it to remain still for a moment before being slowly withdrawn, it didnt seem to matter which direction it was going so long as it was inside him Sake was in a blissful paralyzed state of pleasure.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2017, 07:18:09 am »
Pyros does noticed that his rod was bulging from within the skitty. He pulls back a bit and began to gradually increase speed as he was thrusting his shaft in as he felt his pleasure growing.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2017, 10:12:38 am »
It didnt matter how careful Pyros was being he was going to bulge out and plug up the skitty no matter how much of his cock he pushed inside, the size difference between them wasnt to great that it seemed cruel or painful and infact one look at Sake's face made it clear although there might be some mild pain it was mainly pleasure he was feeling right now although by this point he was nothing more then a cock sleeve for the hell hound as the skitty had went limp and almost lifeless on his cock other then a few small twitches and groans.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2017, 05:08:29 am »
Pyros started to speed up and lets his pleasure build since he didn't think of much of the skitty and lets his pleasure build up and his motions become more erratic. Alvin watches as he lets out a muffled sound as he wriggled in his bindings.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2017, 03:16:26 pm »
As Pyros pounded away into his little skitty cock sleeve there was a faint sound of squelching that could be heard coming from Sake, this wasnt the sound which had been coming from his backside the whole time this was different as a quick look underneath the pink cat boys belly would give away the source of the sound, he had climaxed and hard spreying his seed over the ground underneath him and over his belly and chest and as he was humped into the damp ground it was causing the squelching sound as his little limp body continued to be pounded away.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2017, 04:38:44 am »
He does hear the sound and he keeps going with a few moments he lets out a loud howl and he releases his seed into the skitty and inflates him with his seed. He then makes a sigh as he pulls his rod out of the rear.