Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:11:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27796 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)
« on: January 26, 2018, 04:04:30 pm »
Lupin was no normal girl that was for sure, first off she was a Demi-dog girl it was much like a neko but with dog parts instead of feline, she had furry dog ears on the side of her head, faint patches of fur covered both her ankles and wrists and a curled up husky style tail on her lower back but other then these canine body part she was human, even then though things were not normal for Lupin she was also a futa or dickgirl meaning she had a cock and balls between her legs instead of a vagina and it was perhaps these two traits together that would be causing all of Lupin's future problems.

Her mother had warned her of what might happen when she turned 18, nothing odd had happened so far during the two weeks after her birthday but her mother had went on about how for the next year she might fall victim to uncontrollable fits of pure lustful heat aswell and the possible release of pheromones to attract others, Lupin didnt think much of this and went about her life as normal without any real worry.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 06:26:40 am »
One of her friends decided to come for a visit. Alex, a herm lynx. He's around five feet tall, with fur all around his body and his tail is much shorter than it needed to be but he didn't mind that as he decent build as he was a bit more masculine with his muscles showing that off. He'd usually wear some sports like clothes since he's quite the athlete being in three sports which are basketball, soccer and football. However this time he was wearing more casual items on. He makes a small sigh thinking that this would be a good idea but he'd figure he'd give it a shot and he knocks on the door.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 02:22:29 pm »
(guess i will take the mother as a playable character then ^///^)

The door opened up and Alex was greeted by Lupin's mother Dylan who smiled upon seeing him and motioned him inside "i think Lupin is just waking up sweetie but you can wait in the living room if you want" she said allowing him inside before closing the door and making her way to the stairs where she shouted up "Lupin! Alex is here dont keep him waiting" there was a pause before a grumbled "alright mom!" was shouted down the stairs from the girls room. this left some time to kill so she decided to take a seat and chat with Alex while he waited "so hows school? final year for both you and Lupin isnt it? you got any college plans?" the doggy milf woman asked in a torrent of questions not even allowing Alex to answer the first before she was on her third.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:39:03 am »
Alex sees Dylan open the door and followed in. He was going to say something but decided to head to the living room. He looks over at the mother as she threw him a bunch of questions and he didn't know how to answer them as he just wanted to unwind this day.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 03:40:31 pm »
Silence was all Dylan got from the boy, it might have been too bold for her to assume what the reason was but boys Alex's age seemed to usually only go speechless around her for one of a few reasons she had spoken to Alex many times before so she didnt think that it was such a simple reason as him liking the look of the milf dog-demi and being awkward around her, Dylan just smiled as she figured that it was just because he was here to see Lupin and not that he was perving over the milf sitting across from him, she motioned to him "hehe if you dont wanna talk sweetie its alright, why not just head up to see if Lupin's ready then" she said allowing him to leave and head upstairs even though Lupin might not be quite ready to allow guests into her room yet.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 06:37:08 am »
Alex nods once after he hears that and he scratches his head a few times. "Oh...! Right. Thanks ma'am." He said as he was gathering his thoughts but he figured going up to see his friend might help with clearing up his mind.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:22 pm »
He had been let up alittle too early for Lupin to be completely ready though, her door was open just a crack which would give Alex a slight glimpse of what was going on inside, the dog girl had already managed to slip into her usual attire in the way of her tight black shorts but the only other notable piece of clothing she ever wore wasnt yet on yet, infact about the time when Alex would be making his way up stairs she was just managing to pull the large orange hoody up over her head, down across her rather large chest and past her exposed flat belly before the bottom of the hoody came to rest just at her thighs, it hugged her form rather well even if it was alittle too big length wise but Lupin always used this hoody as a torso item of clothing aswell as a skirt so usually her shorts and hoody was all she ever had to wear.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 04:18:59 am »
Alex rubbed the back of his head a few times and he decided to give the door a few knocks before he spoke out. "Hey, are you ready yet? We have so much to do this weekend and I thought now would be good time to enjoy these days."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 05:11:03 pm »
If Alex had caught a peek inside the room before then he wasnt letting on that he had as he knocked on the door to alert Lupin that he was there, the dog girl sat down on her bed and turned to the door waving her friend in as she looked around for her trainers to get on "yeah gotta take advantages of these teacher strikes and enjoy the days off" she said pointing out that it was not yet the weekend but thursday infact, a day where they would usually be ast school but due to the teachers striking they had the rest of this week off and perhaps some of next week so most of the students were treating this as an extra long weekend which is what Lupin had been planning to do if it wasnt for her mother waking her up so early, even though awake Lupin had just remained in bed enjoying her day off only getting up when she was told or rather shouted at that Alex was here.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 04:20:47 am »
Alex blinked once as he had completely forgotten about that since he would usually be focused on his studies on the weekdays despite the fact that they didn't have to go to school but he didn't want his mind to go to waste so during this time he would work on projects, reports and check on a strange plant he had found but he kept that a secret so he face-palms so hard that it could be heard from a distance. "Ack! I had no idea that happened!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 04:47:56 pm »
Alex had actually forgotten it was a weekday? did all it really take was a day off school to make him think it was the weekend? that was rather odd but it wasnt like Lupin was going to question how one of her friends minds worked since that was their own business, she smirked at him "well no point in letting the day go to waste since i am up now, i was just planning to lay around in bed all day" she said this still searching for her trainers and once she couldnt find it she just fell back and rested on her bed all spread out as she sighed loudly "still kinda want to...today just feels like a day i wanna just spend in bed" she glanced at Alex "you know what i mean?" her meaning was innocent enough but it would be so easy to mistake that for some sort of flirty invitation, Lupin wasnt usually like that though but she did have a habit of speaking before thinking things over so she usually did end up saying something odd or just plain wrong in some situations.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 06:13:41 am »
Alex raised an eyebrow to that. He's quite busy and doesn't think about laying down at all. Even if he wore himself out. He wasn't too sure with what she meant by that but he just shakes his head a few times and he replies "I don't follow, I feel more like being active than inactive. I think there will be another day for you to do that. Come on! I've got some very sweet tickets for that amusement park that opened up!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 04:59:09 pm »
Although Lupin was in a lazy mindset her little dog ears perked up upon hearing his suggestion on how to spend their day, acting like a small puppy she springs to her feet from her spread out laying down position "why didnt you say that in the first place then...i thought you just wanted to go out and do something boring" she pouted having expected Alex to come up with some activity that was more effort then was worth on a day off, after hearing where they were going Lupin took on a new life and started to search around her room with now a new surge of energy befor finally springing up from under her bed with a pair of trainers "got em!" she coultn help her tail from wagging as she slipped into her trainers, only when in such a mood did her human half take a backseat to her canine side as she was more dog then girl when she was like this.

(dont think we need to post too much in the house now, post the trip to the park or them arriving to save some posting time ^///^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 05:38:52 am »
(Okay)

He left the house after Lupin had gotten dressed and he walks along the path that leads to the park near the center of town. He had always loved going here with all of the time and enjoy the serenity of the place as he would clear his mind and work his body a bit. "Ah, this place is perfect for warming up!" He said as he stretches his arms out.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 05:47:32 am »
Lupin's arms crossed across her chest squishing her breasts slightly as she pouted at Alex "the amusement park wasnt just some trick to get me out here to work out with you was it" the dog girl wasnt what you would call smart, she had that clueless innocence about her which came from her canine side, being 18 in dog years she was only about 3 years old and still considered a pup among her own kind but that didnt reflect to much on her body and personality as she was clearly a teenage girl through and through.

The Pout off with Alex continued even to the point of her stopping completely in place much like a stubborn puppy who wanted to rest and relax, he still hadnt answered he and the awkward silence he was giving her want making things any better but then again he was probably just thinking how to answer her back, afterall he was just accused of trying to trick her and although she wasnt in the mood for a work out she was always ready to wrestle and kick some butt if Alex was attempting to trick her.