Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:12:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 09:24:13 pm »
His eyes could have tore the very soul though her face as his fangs licked the air a little. His expression was there for a moment of time as well as he said nothing as if he was surprised that she did not hear him the first time nor understood...but the moment was short. With an equal loud and powerful tone...
"ASS ON BUS!! GO GO GO!!"
He was screaming in a tone that it brought Miss fire breather herself to slightly choke up a little and take a few steps back to be away from the two. She was usually more able to stand on her own, but this was something she was not expecting. Seeing this side of him....was...interesting..~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 01:12:16 pm »
She winces and growls, her hearing basically getting blown out by the sudden increase in volume, and she clumsily jumps into the bus, nearly tripping over her feet and landing face-first into the steps.  Luckily, she was at least a little more athletic than that, and managed to steady herself as she composed and walks on, taking stock of her situation with a grimace.  The first thing that was obvious to her was that she didn't want to talk to anybody here, which was a shame, because if she had a friend who was in a similar situation they could escape together, but alas, that didn't seem likely.  Finding an empty seat, she just sits and turns to look out the window to try and ignore everyone, especially Patton, as much as she could.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 08:34:59 pm »
As she entered he was not to far behind...and the moment he got on there was an immediate change of tone. no one seemed to even breath as the red eyed and smoldering and inshape body of Patton's marched on.

"Alright...shut up and listen. My name is Major Patton Bryant your drill instructor. Know that you are on this bus either by free will...or by force of hand by family. Most of you have been on this bus more than once...which I say...welcome back to the pit."

There was a loud 'hoo-rah' from many young men and women. Most of them seeming to be around Alix's age it seemed as they barked and 'eoned' and more towards Patton. Which he happily gave the classic sound off.~

"Now, this time, for those whom are wondering the new face in the empty seat...That person of there is Alix, she will be with us for some time before her graduation. Lady's she will be apart of your crew. Brother flight, you know the rules here. I do not give a damn whom you make friends with at the pit, but you know the flat line...we do not want boot camp babies on the line understand?...UNDERSTAND!!?"

The men and women both gave a large "Yes Sir!"

"Good! Now....welcome to the RoughNecks!"

At that moment the gritty engine kicked alive and they were driving off with the Council woman still in a bit of shock as she looked to patton through the window. He waving to her as she did the same...awkwardly so.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2017, 06:42:08 am »
Again Alix winced as the different anthros loudly sounded off, making the pup growl before her name was mentioned.  Of course he'd single you out, he wants to make your life as much of a hell as he can.   She thought, and just went back to ignoring him.  And it was good that she did so, even through the grimy window, she caught the lizard woman's actions.  Perhaps she could use it to her advantage somehow...but for now, she continued to stare, almost unblinkingly, out the window as the bus went into motion.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2017, 06:55:56 pm »
Though she did see the woman, she only gave a small smile and waved off to her much like a bratty child would to their parents. So, with that in mind, they were off. The bus traveling...for..quite some time, non stop. Since it was a charter bus, yet old, it was able to drive on for almost a full day. Through almost every sort of geographic liking till they reached....basically the desert.

There was no extra buildings for around 3 hours in every direction...and in the middle of it all was literally a 2 mile square. That was it. tents...not building littered it and the only building that was there was for , medical, the break room, food, and that was it...besides the showers that were quite barren That was it...and though when they arrived it was almost in the evening...it was a smoldering 115 degrees.

Te wind not even helping as the air made the bus jitter as it almost died in pulling into the large gate.
 The moment in...nothing but three gates and barb wire on both on top and the botton and below the grounds...
It looke dlike a very VERY well developed POW camp.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2017, 11:47:34 am »
She mutters, obviously upset as the bus crossed into the desert, though no one could probably hear it that well unless they were on top of her.  "Great, it's gonna be hot, why wouldn't it be?" Alix groans, looking down at herself, dressed as she was in her usual hoodie and long, dark pants.  As much as she didn't like it, she was going to have to take off her hoodie, and began to do so to reveal the tank top underneath with a midnight Lycanroc print, and the words NIGHT WOLF slashed across the bottom, obviously a band of some sort.  The more she looked outside though, the more despair and realization started to set in.  There's no way to escape...not unless I get some serious help...maybe a fire or a ground type...  "I think prison would've been fucking better at this point."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2017, 07:30:06 pm »
Soon, the bus engine quit...and the moment it did the hiss of the doors opening was heard. Patton got up...and went out. In this moment, if she was to look about, there was some faces that quickly began to change from their more stern and militaried look...to be worried...and nervous. Some had been there for more than 2 years, and coming back each time was not something they thought would be easier.

Then suddenly, explosions of voices came on bored...there being the pokemon. One, was a female Absol...she...looking VERY nice in her uniform since she purposely curved the uniform. Right behind her however, was a gerninja...he not slimed...but large and built. Then finally, the finally being...whom was a rarity in this world. A human. He...dark skinned and grizzled..littered with scars on his face as he looked on the bus, and though the mass rioting words around them....his eyes...locked to Alix. Through his dark shades...his eyes could still be seen of the most icey of cold stares.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 04:53:56 am »
When the bus stopped, the first thing Alix looked for was the teacher.  Not really in an 'I secretly love you' kind of way, it was moreso because she blamed him for being in this situation to begin with, and was looking for an opportunity to turn it back around on him.

Since he got off the bus so quickly, all she could catch was a glimpse, so she took stock of her surroundings before stamding up.  Finding the three was easy, they stuck out because they weren't all wearing that dumb scared look on their face, or looking angry amd defiant like she was since they were also first timers.  No, they seemed like Patton to her, an air of command and superiority that pissed her off to no end.  Especially the Absol, with her curves.  The Greninja looked the toughest of the three though, even with the human being a surprise, she didn't find him as intimidating as she probably should have.  He was just a human, after all.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 08:49:23 am »
Within the span of them going out the bus, they were slowly filtered into different places. Males once side, females other side. Even though there was nothing watching over them, they still in the least gave them that standard. After the filtering and gathering names, the female Absol took her curves to walk down the line. She looking to both new and old faces with the same straight look. She knew she wore this for fun really, to give her a reason to really say something to any of them since she was....not really a person to enjoy children or delinquents. But, she took it in stride since her job was here for now, and she enjoyed breaking and working them.

"As a few may know, My name is Captain Tucker. I will be your instructor, along with Platoon Sgt. Maxwell. We both are tasked in your basic, and advanced training. Now, for the ones whom are new, you are here under rule of either Judge of family. For the next 3 months, you will be here in under our wing. As you look around you, there is not very much preventing you to run away.....and we are not going to stop you."

She said with a small smile. She showing the corners of the tent city bare base. Yes there was gates covering in two layer. But, besides that and an electric fence and watch towers, nothing...

"If you believe you can go through 200 miles of desert on you own, then by all means try your best. For in signing the forms your parents sent to us, they understand that there will very little of us trying to keep you here. Now mind you, if by some chance we do discover your attempt, we by law must stop you by any means. But, keep it secret and manage to find yourself out of the gaze of the towers, we can only hope you the best you will not get lost. Or worse, go further into the desert. WHich even the fire types die due lack of water."

She said with an almost eerie tone as she smiled to them through her glasses.

"Once more...we are graced by our former of command....Major General Dorant...one of the few humans to make it into the military. Do not take him by face value, he may seem to be an old timer...but...Well...I want you to see what he does tomorrow. Also, we are graced by our former 3 time blue rope Major Patton..."

There was a large hoorah once more which brought her to giggle as the more aged group knew him quite well. He himself able to smile a little through it all and shrugged to the absol as she turned to him.

"Well, I guess that says so much already.~ Now, all you need to know is this....Sir...or Ma'am. If you want to go somewhere, Ask. You are now considered young adults here, no matter the age. Though, we will set you straight if you think stupid like a minor. Once orders are given, you follow them. There is not I am a girl stuff here ladies either. I and as well as these men back here, have full autonomy. If force is given reason, no matter how small, they will take. For they had to go through this course through a 5 year training to prove they were not the more abrasive type.~ Understood?"~

She said...with her eyes looking directly to ALix....It seemed like her 'favor' by now had slowly reached through this place... "You however...will be my favorite. It is a first to see Patton bring someone in this course....he must really like you~"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2017, 06:52:04 pm »
The mention of her teacher just made Alix growl, but she listened intently enough to the speech to get the gist of how things worked.  Surviving in the desert...wasn't something a city girl like her could do, and driving the bus was impossible...but she guess a majority of the instructors must own personal vehicles, and she was knowledgeable enough to drive an automatic...or even a motorcycle.  Her train of thought was derailed when the Absol addressed her more directly, "yeah, I'm sure he does like young girls.  Probably boys too, the sick old fuck."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2017, 07:36:51 pm »
In this, there was actually laughter in response. Even from Patton whom seemed unhurt from it all. But, his more military twing was always there as those eyes managed to stay as soul digging as usual. Even though that look was not anchored toward anyone but her, the rest of the crew were unmoved. The ones whom thought of it, only had to glimpse to Patton to know when he was serious or not...which was rare. But the one they all actually feared more, was the curvy Absol whom seemed to suddenly appear within a few inches of Alix's face. Her eyes quick to change colors to a very dangerous violet.

"You best keep that tongue in check...Like I said...full Autonomy...~ If you have no idea what that mean....you think we wont place our hands on you?~ That word means we very much can.~"

She said with a small smile...which was...cynical in nature as her oddly sharp teeth were flashed. With her baton however, it was planted right into the chest of Alix, there being a small hum as only a small shock was delivered through it.

"Besides....Your parents brought you here..~~ Not the man whom tried to teach once as bright child....whom turned into the slut of the century.~ Trust me...Dirt and scum like you...are only the mistakes I wish to either fix....Or remove. For if you fail here...I hope a few people in prison may enjoy your company in Levenworth~"