Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:09:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 46513 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2017, 02:08:19 pm »
This place was sounding more like a brothel then a mansion for living in, such kinky workers and master all contained within the same building if Denos actually charged admission then Sake woul dbe righ tin thinking this way, all the lewd thoughts clouding the skitty's mind were cut short though when he noticed Lyon was finished with his snack and Sake went back to his duties rather then corrupting his mind with details of the mansion "so young master what would you like to do now? do you wish to return back to your room or wander around alittle longer?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2017, 07:13:48 am »
Lyon blushed a bit as he looked back. "U-Um...! I-I actually... Would like to check out that room..." His face was pink while Randy chuckles a bit "If you'll excuse me Master Lyon I must be off." He makes a before before leaving the kitchen and the blastoise's seemed to be a bit nervous after he said that.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2017, 01:07:53 pm »
"Oh..." Sake muttered staring up at the blushing tortoise as he made a request that Sake would have never had expected, he kinda figured one of these days he might have to take Lyon to the room but never on his first day and not so soon after getting him outside of his room "um...well its not my place to question your request young master" now Sake was blushing slightly "if you truely think you are up for this then shall we go?" The skitty said motioning Lyon to leave the kitchen with him so they could make their way toward the room which held such interest to Lyon.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2017, 05:53:44 am »
Lyon was very nervous about this move but with Denos' words of encouragement he felt like to could at least peek into the room. He started to waddle out of the kitchen before turning off the lights. He takes a deep breath and began towards the door where some moaning could still be heard.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2017, 05:08:03 pm »
The fact the moaning could be heard even down the hall from the door really told them just how loud it was actually in the room itself, Sake was walking along side Lyon just as nervous and excited as the large tortoise, finally they came to their combined objective and both of them stood outside the door "well master Lyon its up to you, do we venture inside or just stare at the door?" Sake said not wanting to force him to do anything he didnt want to but if he was feeling brave enough to go into the room it wasnt Sake's place to take that brave first step for him so he was the one who actually had to open the door.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2017, 06:43:55 am »
Lyon makes a nervous swallow and nods as he carefully walks over to the knob and he turns it. He then pushes forward and he takes a peek he could clearly see an alakazam tied up and a houndoom was stroking his rod. He takes a step inside the room and gets a closer look at the pair and sees that the psychic type was gagged with some tape with his arms tied behind his back while the houndoom had on some gear as he was jerking his partner off. "O-oh...!" The blastiose was blushing as he musters up some more courage to get closer while the pair were too busy to notice them.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2017, 02:30:26 pm »
This little adventure was Lyon's and Sake didnt feel he had to get in the middle of things, the skitty just stood in the door way watching as his young master walked deeper into the room, his bravery seeming to increase with each step but he had still not uttered a single word or sound to get the pairs attention, this was the only thing Sake would help with in an attempt to assist his master, the skitty cleared his thoat and coughed rather loudly trying to draw some attention from the pair and pull them away from their currect activity.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2017, 07:35:20 am »
The houndoom noticed the sound and he turned to see Lyon and a maid? He scratches his head a few times but figures that Denos had him wear that. "Well isn't this a surprise? Master Lyon, I had never thought you would come out of your shell... Color me surprised." The alakazam would try to say something but it was muffled thanks to the gag. He makes a hand gesture to the blastoise and he looks at the skitty "Greetings. I am Pyros. My usually duties are maintaining the heater and temperature control. This is Alvin. He's in charge of communications and booty call- whoops! I mean he's in charge of how Denos' money is spent."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2017, 03:07:34 pm »
Figuring introductions for Lyon were not needed Sake stepped forward "my name is Sake thisis my first day but i believe my duties revolve around the young master here, i havnt heard other wise" this was about all he knew of his duties after being left with the large tortoise he was meant to look after but for a first day he was doing a pretty good job it seemed, his task he had been set was to try and get Lyon to open up and he had gotten him out of his room, wandering around mansion and into this very room so for a first day it was pretty good or atleast thats what the skitty butler thought.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2017, 06:16:40 am »
Pyros chuckled a bit as he pently pats Sake on the head "I'd say you're doing wonders! Many of us tried to get poor Master Lyon out of his shell ever since Master Denos had adopted him... I thought that was just impossible. I'm so glad I am wrong about that. He chuckled a bit as he looked at the blastiose with a grin. "So Master Lyon, would you like to join in on our fun?" Lyon's face turned bright pink after he asked that "U-Uh... N-no thanks... I-I don't think I-I'm ready..." The Houndoom chuckled a bit "Alright, I can understand that but what about you Sake? Do you want to join in?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2017, 12:20:54 pm »
The little neko butler's face turned bright pink like his masters as the offer was offered to him aswell, unlike Lyon thought Sake shakes off the embarrassment of the question and looked over to the large tortoise "um...only if my master has no further need of me, i cant partake in any such activity unless my duties are done..." the skitty looked up at Lyon almost as if he was silently begging him for permission "Master Lyon are my duties for day done and do i have you permission from you to join in?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2017, 06:53:11 am »
Lyon nods a few times as he could see that he was begging for this "Yes Sake... Y-You're duties... are done for the d-day..." Pyros chuckled a bit after he heard that and grinned "Excellent! This day is getting better by the minute. Wouldn't you agree Alvin?" The alakazam nods an makes a muffled sound as he was wriggling within his bindings.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2017, 02:06:45 pm »
This wasnt something Sake usually did infact he had never partaken in bondage or any sort of sexual activity like this but it seemed to be the way the workers of the mansion bonded and he so wanted a good work place relationship with the other butlers and maids, she turned to the large fire  dog and he couldnt help but have a small grin on his face "okay...um how do you want me?" since he was a novice at this sort of thing he was trusting Pyros to lead him in the right direction and instruct him, saying that the devil dog might live up to his name and take full advantage of the skitty being clueless and make him do something very lewd or preverted.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2017, 06:57:01 am »
Pyros grins as he looked Sake and he rubs his hands a few times "Well this is your first time here so let's start small. First thing to do is strip off your clothes. I think I'll start off with the doggy style" He snickered as he said that. Lyon was still nervous but he wanted to see what could happen in this room while Alvin was letting out a muffled moan.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2017, 12:58:27 pm »
Sake let out a very flat chuckle as he went about pulling the maid outfit off his body "ah yes because your a dog very funny" Sake said not knowing that doggy style was a name for a sexual position, once he had stripped off the dress and was in the panty and stocking of the outfit he glanced up at the large canine who's eyes had not stopped staring at him since he had started stripping "you are aware that i am of a feline species so is it still considered doggy style?" he commented as he set the panties down ontop of the dress and bent down to peel the stockings from his slender little legs before dropping each ontop of the pile of clothes he had created "okay..." he blushed deeply being exposed infront of them "how do we get started?"