Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:26:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 29128 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 05:08:51 am »
Reid was very scared of what was going to happen to him now that he had lost that. With guards coming in he felt like he wasn't in any condition to try to fight and was moved out of the arena and into this strange room. He couldn't stop himself from sweating buckets as a lot of the thoughts were running through his head.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 05:17:55 am »
The pair waiting awkwardly for a minute before a tall woman dressed in all leather stepped into the room with them, the woman was a tall strong looking hyena, she stepped up to them smiling but mainly focused on the harpy "oh the things we could do with you, such a shame you lost because i can already think how i can suggest for this big guy to have his way with you" the harpy shuddered but shirped out "um...i...i won..." the hyena stood up shocked and glared at the taur "what!" she snarled at him and slapped Reid across the face "you lost to this shrimp? are you part pony instead of horse!" her anger was clear but it seemed to be mainly because the plans she had quickly made for the harpy had to be scrapped and she had to think up new stuff to do with the taur instead.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 05:30:10 am »
Reid yelped from the slap and he recoiled a bit as he was too scared to reply and now his fear was starting to grow more with some sweat starting to roll down his face as he held his cheek after being struck like that and he has a horrible feeling in his gut that this wouldn't be the last time that this would happen.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 05:36:12 am »
the hyena chuckled looking at them both "hehe no matter since i hear your both newbies that means i get to take charge of this session so i get to decide whats going to happen to the two of you" she glanced at the harpy and smirks "you better stay in line because one outbrust from you sweetie and i wont think twice about turning you into a pile of shit" she pushed this point home by patting her belly and winking at the harpy, she stamped her foot and shouted at them "alright boys lets see what we have to work with turn around and present yourselfs for momma!" the harpy shuddered after that threat he wasnt going to be the one to act slowly and quickly turned away and bent over to present his round feathered backside to the hyena.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 04:42:44 am »
Reid was still scared of what was going to happen next and after seeing the hyena point to her own gut after the consequence came up and his eyes went very wide. He didn't hesitate to show off his rear. It was a good balance of being round yet firm as it jiggled slightly from his own movement and the slight shine thanks to his sweat and it had a couple of black spots near his anus as if they were showing were his hole was.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 04:49:31 am »
The hyena smirks a hand reaching out and groping a cheek on each males rump as she chuckled and gave it a much harder squeeze "oh yes two very nice plump rumps" she said taking her hands away and playfully spanking each of the males rumps just to hear sound of flesh on flesh and to watch their rumps jiggle "boys like you me wish i had the equipment to play with you at the same time" she started to remove her bottoms and when they dropped to the ground the Harpy boy had looked around over his sholder to see she had a large thick cock hanging down between her legs, the hyena caught this sneaky little glance from the Harpy and growled "do you want to be punished bird brain! i didnt say you could look at me!" the harpy shakes and quickly turned back to stop looking at her but now even more worried then he was before about what was going to happen.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 06:21:22 am »
Reid felt bad for the harpy but that only instilled more fear to him as he wasn't sure with what he had seen but he didn't want to move from his position. He was starting to become paranoid and this was making him freeze up like a deer in headlights which all kinds of thoughts swirling through his head as he simply remained still despite his body shaking a bit.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 10:48:52 am »
He would soon know what the harpy had seen as the Hyena woman groped Reid's rump roughly and pulled apart his cheeks onto to slide her thick flacid cock inbetween and sandwich it in the taurs ass crack "mmm...the bigger the better thats what i always say and you taurs always have such nice bodies to play with" she caught the harpy glancing over again and growls but hides the fact its an annoyed growl by also moaning out as she slides her slowly hardening cock up and down between Reid's ass "mmm you agree with me boys right? bigger is always better? wouldnt you love me more if i was bigger!" she moaned out probably making the pair feel awkward, the harpy boy gulped loudly and nodded fearing what might happen if he even thought about saying no.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2018, 05:14:44 am »
Reid's eyes went wide after he heard his rear being opened up and then a foreign object started to push in as he anus started to try to react to the intrusion as he lets out a loud yelp but he was still scared and didn't want to turn unless he was told do but he have massive doubts about that happening any time soon.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2018, 03:22:30 pm »
The foolish taur had reacted far too soon making this all the more fun for the hyena, she hadnt even attempted to enter him she had just been sliding her semi-hard cock between his cheeks and had ever so slightly pressed the rounded head of her cock against his anus to get this reaction, he must have been super sensitive for that to happen and this made the hyena all the more happy to tease him "well i can already tell your going to be a moaner" she chuckled as she pulled her cock from his asscrack and gave his rump a hard slap as her last question had not been answered by the taur "also you didnt answer me" another hard slap came across the taurs rump as she leans forward and whispered into his ear "bigger is always better right?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2018, 05:10:18 am »
He was really pale now and was breaking out in a sweat after he heard that and he was feeling more terrified than in pain even after the slap "Y-Yes..." His voice was breaking as he struggled to reply but he was having a very hard time not to go paranoid but his fear was growing and as it was his body was starting to shake and shiver.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2018, 05:59:54 am »
the hyena chuckled "glad we all agree because bird brain here keeps looking back at me without my permission and needs to be punished" the harpy boy cried out but only got as far as yelping "wha!..." before he was grabbed and dragged back behind the taurs line of sight, what followed out of sight was a series of panic sounding cries followed by wet slapping sounds, there was a few squelches and what was surely a gulping sound it all lasted only a minute and yet the horrific sounding scene going on behind him must have made the taur feel like he was sitting there for a whole lot longer, the next thing the taur would feel was the hyena lifting her belly up and dropping the over sized orb onto his back allowing him to feel the squirms of the newly devoured harpy boy inside, the hyena was about to speak but was cut off by a loud burp which burst from her mouth "oops! chicken makes me pretty gassy" she teased as she leans forward to speak again "now its just you and a much bigger me now doesnt that make you happy"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2018, 05:30:29 am »
Reid didn't look back at at all and the sounds of daunting noises. His mind now was playing a rather gruesome thought as he found himself tied down being fed to a serpent and he would make a loud scream but he was gagged and being dragged into a very fleshy and tight stomach as he thrashed about begin to be squeezed. Once he had heard the burp that snapped him out of the thought as he continued to sweat and he nods a few times.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2018, 05:52:26 am »
Once again he would find that the hyena had squeezed her cock up between his cheeks once again as she leans over him allowing her belly to rest on his back as she whispered into his ear, she smacked her lips and licked the taurs ear "horse meat is a rare treat here so i would try to win as much as you can in future because some of the gladiators are not the friendly kind and might not want you to fight another day" this was actually a real warning to the taur but spoken in the same manner as all her mocking and teasing so he might not think so but the hyena has had her fun in teasing him and was now ready to get to the real fun, this time instead of simply rubbing her cock between the large orbs of Reid's rump she aimed in to the centre and took a rough step forward plunging nearly all of her length into the taurs sensitive pucker "dont worry big guy i wont gobble you up like i did the chicken so long as your a good tight fuck!"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2018, 06:01:17 am »
This warning didn't do much to motivate him to do better as his mind was now raging with how many ways he could be eaten and most of them were not with her. His fear was now growing much more but it didn't go out of control his with his rear being penetrated kept him from going insane with his fears seemingly multiply with him being here. All that was running though his mind now was how in the world is he going to survive here and it doesn't help that he's a pacifist and would fight and even that would bring trouble so he felt like he was screwed no matter what happened next...