Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:04:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27749 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2018, 03:10:12 pm »
The sudden warmth Lupin was suffering was an issue because of her attire, other then the thick hoodie she always seemed to be wearing she was wearing nothing underneath but a bra and a pair of tigh fitting shorts so it wasnt like she could just slip out of her hoodie in order to cool down, she was alittle to focused on her overheating to even care about how close the pup was getting as he snuggled up to her sniffing the air around her as the scent which could only be detected by the two canines now was overpowering them "its too hot!" she whimpered out as she flapped her hoodie trying to get air inside to cool her off but all this did was release her scent up out of the fabric containing it and in turn effecting the canines all the more, Alex's feline nose must have not detected it yet because of how much less powerful his sense of smell was compared to the canines but with so much being released from Lupin it might not be long until he might feel the effects also.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2018, 06:51:34 am »
The pup was getting an overload of the scent and he now moves in getting a close as he can with the scent. At first Alex was going to try to stop Patrick his nose picks up something and he starts to feel a little odd. He starts to feel aroused by something and at the time he didn't know why... He could feel his rod being the first to feel this sensation and started to poke his pants.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2018, 02:57:26 am »
Now the three of them were under the effects of the mystery scent coming from Lupin, as the source she was havign a very different effect from the two boys as her body felt so tender and was tingling "mmm...ah i feel so weird" she panted out as her hands came up to grab and grope at her breasts before one hand released from her chest and went down to rub between her legs "mmm ow...oh everything feels so tender" she moaned now as she rocked her hips against the seat underneath her butt, every movment or touch seemed to inflict pleasure upon her no matter what part of her body it was touching something, she looked at the two boys who seemed to be in a daze of their own, her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she whispered to them "you guys look pretty soft and snuggly...hold me close and rub me all over..." she shakes her head slightly as she didnt know why she had said that but for some reason that was what came out of her mouth when she opened it.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2018, 06:12:10 am »
The sensation was starting to overwhelm Alex as he began to take off his clothes off and began to move over to give Lupin that hug she was asking for. Patrick now got close enough and planted his face near her waist and gathering as much of the scent before making a very goofy laugh as he smile.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2018, 02:47:40 pm »
"oh boys...mmm" Lupin moaned as the pair of them got closer to her and started to envelope her body with theirs, such closeness was just what she needed and infact wanted as the simple touch of Alex sent her pleasure centres wild, it wasnt enough though she needed them closer and so she started tugging at her hoodie trying to bring it up over her head "oh gosh...i need the two of you even closer...damn these pesky clothes..." she grumbled having alittle trouble removing her hoodie due to Alex's hug but she did finally manage it and was able to yank it up over her head freeing her bouncing breasts from their containment.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2018, 07:32:48 am »
Alex was starting to feel very warm and he pants a few times. "G-Gee... When did it get so..." He began to take off his clothes and taking off the underwear where his rod was free and began to twitch a bit while Patrick in his relaxed state makes a giggle as he spoke "Whoa...! That looks like fun~" He removed his own clothes as well and a rod was a bit flaccid but it was starting to grow with the pleasure that all around the room.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2018, 02:33:24 pm »
Lupin was panting louder and louder as the two males stripped down infront of her, seeing them both completely exposed and bare made her feel all the hotter as if her blood was actually boiling "mmm no point in being the odd one out" she moaned as she slipped down her tight black shorts only to reveal to the two boys a thick flacid cock which easyly matched theirs in size resting between her legs, now all three of them were as naked as the day their were birthed and surely the boys would have stared for a bit at the meat between her legs which she felt no shame in letting just hang there as she panted loudly at them "you boys look as hot as i do...and fuck do you boys look good naked!"

(not sure who is actually going to be dom here, if you can decide what your guys will be Lupin will play into the sub or dom role that is needed ^-^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2018, 06:24:15 am »
(I think from the looks of things both of them look be on the sub side)

Both Alex and Patrick were blushing as they took at look at Lupin's nude body and the scent seemed to have relaxed them as they looked like there were getting ready to please her in any way that they could as the canine yipped "I-Is there anything we could help you with...?" The feline nods a few times after hearing that.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2018, 04:15:57 pm »
(sure thing ^///^)

Lupin licked lips as she pretty much lunged forward for the pair of them "mmm such good boys thats just what i wanted to hear because i dont know why but im in a really frisky and playful mood" she was very forceful with them as she shifted them around into positions she liked and that was with patrick laying across the seat on his back and Alex straddling his chest, then came Lupin which took to her own position by sitting back onto the pups face grinding her hips back to really wedge his muzzled up into her crack as she leans over and whispered to Alex "you get to have the real treat Alex, you get to play with two cocks at once" she panted into his ear as he was left with her cock positioned behind him and the pups directly infront of him.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2018, 06:01:01 am »
The pair watched in their daze as Lupin had positioned them and while that was happening Patrick was letting out playful yips and his tail was wagging a few times. Alex had listened to what his friend had said and began to blush as he saw the rod in front of him and her's near his rear and he pondered about which hole she would go for as his own was twitching and pulsing.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2018, 05:38:16 pm »
"if your not to happy about the position speak up and we could maybe switch you two around" she moaned but as she said this she made sure to press his ass back on patricks face and reach forward to push Alex's down towards the pups cock to silence them, she chuckled basking in her dominance over the pair "no objections? Good!" it wasnt like they were given a chance to object as Lupin got to work trying to release some of this pent up lust she had building up inside her, she had planned to just pound Alex's ass but a better idea for something later came to mind and even in her lust fueled state she like that idea so decided to hold off and instead aimed her slowly hardening cock at his pussy instead, she wasnt gentle about it as she shoved most of her length up inside Alex releasing Patricks face from her ass for a moment as she thrust forward only for her round rump to settle back down onto the pups face again once she was sheathed inside the felines pussy.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2018, 07:44:37 am »
The submissive duo didn't have anything to say as they were being pressed deeper in and Alex began to suck on Patrick's shaft while the canine had began to lick the other canine's rear for as long as he being held there. Once he was released he was making soft moans as the feline was going deeper down. The sudden penetration of his pussy made him flinch but he kept going with sucking the pup off as the lust was driving him.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »
Lupin panted loudly as her hips went between pushing her cock into Alex's sex which released Patrick from her backsides and sitting back down on patrick which pulled her cock out from Alex, it was a smooth motion which got everybody the attention they deserved but lupin panted out and moaned at them "now boys....mmm nobody is allowed to cum...mmm ah i got plans on how were gonna blow our loads!..." she was able to get out between moans as the motion she had so skillfully gotten into continued, she sure did have a plan even in her lust crazed state she knew what she was doing atleast partially and she knew right where she wanted all the cum to be collected and pumped into.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2018, 06:44:15 am »
The pair was starting to sweat a bit as they were having trouble with keeping the pleasure in check but they did do their best to hold back for as long as they could as they were making different sounds as the scene was playing out and they kept doing what they were told to do.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2018, 03:14:02 am »
Once Lupin felt her climax coming she stopped and pulled out, surely the boys were close aswell if she was or atleast thats what she thought as she switched up their positons and it became clear what lupins plan was as Alex was no positioned on Patricks belly being forced to slide back so that the pups cock would go into his sex while lupin was right behind alex pulling him back but also aiming her own cock at his tight little ass "oh...it wouldnt be right to take advantage of our new friend here...alex be a dea and be both our cum buckets" she said as she finally pulled him back enough that both cocks were pressing up against his sex and anus.