Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:50:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27762 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 06:39:59 am »
Alex didn't hesitate to follow and took the second seat but as he was doing that a seemingly timid dalamation lad seemed to pick up on a strange scent in the air and at first it startled him since it came out of nowhere but after a while he got used to it and felt a little confused with where it was but with his snout he felt it was close but couldn't pinpoint where just yet.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 06:51:55 am »
Seems the ferris wheel seats were made to hold alot larger people as the two skinny forms of Alex and Lupin made it so there was still alot of room between them, the ferris wheel operator saw this and called out "room for one more! this one can be a three seater ride!" this caused Lupin to flinch slightly as tired spreading herself out alittle more so it would just be Alex and her and so a stranger wouldnt come and join them but the operator saw this and just chuckled "sorry dollface but you both aint fat enough to fill those seats so your getting somebody to join you" Lupin pouted at that but more for the cute nickname he had given her which felt more like an insult coming from the overweight pig who was clearly in his 40's at the controls of the ferris wheel.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2018, 06:26:35 am »
Alex huffed from that and he crossed his arms and he muttered under his breath about how this was ridiculous and the dalamation had stumbled upon the ferris wheel after trying to find the scent but little did he know it was much closer than he had thought.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2018, 12:47:41 pm »
Sure Lupin wasnt too happy about having to share the ferris wheel seat with another person and even more so because it would probably be a stranger but Alex seemed to really be annoyed with it but it didnt really matter what the pair wanted as the operator had spoken and he was just waiting for somebody to step up and take their place in the seat with Alex and Lupin, this did cause some problems though as the ferris wheel wasnt overly crowded at the best of times so there was nobody in line waiting to get on but in a way that was a good thing because it meant any passers by would be able to just wander on up and take the seat if they wanted.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2018, 07:39:40 am »
The dalamation had noticed the ferris wheel and immediately froze. He really didn't want to go on there but the scent was strongest over there and he was caught in his thoughts but after a moment of taking the alluring scent he just had to find it! He moved over as he was visibly shaking. Since there was no line for the ride he walked up to see a dog and a lynx. He makes a nervous swallow as he approached and Alex blinked as he saw this canine and he whispered to Lupin. "Where'd this pup come from...? He looks he like he's gonna wet himself..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2018, 04:10:19 pm »
"ew Alex!" Lupin said giving her friend a playful nudge before looking at the other canine who was actually shaking as he made his way towards the ferris wheel seat that herself and Alex were sitting, she couldnt help but think that Alex was right the dog boy did look asthough he was about to wet himself so why the hell was he coming on the ride if he needed to go so badly.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2018, 08:47:18 am »
The canine was quivering in fear but he was walking to where the line and his face was very pale and Alex couldn't help but feel bad for the pup. "...Gee, what's gotten to him? It's like he almost doesn't want to go on but something is forcing him to do it... Do you any ideas why he might be doing this?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2018, 02:57:26 pm »
Lupin looked at Alex and gave him a small nidge "how am i meant to know do you think all us canines think alike?" she questioned as a joke as she looked at the quivering canine as he made his way over towards them to join them in the ferris wheel booth "hm...maybe he is riding as a dare or something why dont you just ask him yourself?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2018, 06:47:03 am »
Alex decided to do that and he spoke to the dalmation as he looked like he was about to pass out "Hey dude! What are you doing over there? Why are you just staring?" The pup almost wanted to bolt away but the scent was driving him crazy and after a moment of thinking he rushes forward to the line as he barks out "I have a craving....!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2018, 03:06:43 am »
Much like the dog in the park this guy seemed to be alittle out of control due to the undetected scent, Lupin and Alex were still very unaware of it but this guy had been drawn and lured towards it and was now standing right there infront of the source and with such a statement being declared how were Alex and Lupin meant to respond, Lupin actually let out a shudder as his statement seemed to trigger something inside of her which was perhaps another effect of the scent she was giving off as she almost sounded rather flirty as she pats the seat between her and Alex "well dont just stand there take a seat so the ride can get started"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2018, 05:21:16 am »
The dalmatian was having very mixed feelings about this ride but he finally gets in but he starts to hyperventilate after he took his seat and Alex couldn't help but feel bad about the pup as he looked like he wasn't going to have a good time so he spoke to him. "Hey, chill out... The ride hasn't yet." "I...It hasn't...? O-Oh... Wh-Why did I even-" His body reacted to the powerful scent and it looked like he zoned out and the feline couldn't help but feel weird now "Um... Hello?" He tried to speak to the canine but there wasn't any response other than a relaxed breathing.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2018, 07:44:05 am »
The cage like door came down and contained the three of them in, the small chamber they were in now was egg shapped with bars all around them and looked like some evil sort of torture device if it wasnt actually a ride for amusement, there was a sudden shudder as the ride started up or atleast moved to shift their cart upwards to allow the next cart to be filled up, the shudder wasnt really gentle as it shakes the seating forcing the three of them closer if only for a moment "oh..sorry..." Lupin giggled as she pushed herself off the other two males "if your scared you can just close your eyes until the ride is over and if you want you can hold my hand" Lupin offered before looking past the pup to Alex "that goes for you too Alex" she teased knowing it was unlikely but just wanted to make the pup feel alittle better about being so worried.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2018, 06:09:35 am »
The shaking happened and Alex got off right away but the dalmatian was still in the trance with the scent being so strong that was acting like an incense and bringing a calming aroma. The feline was a little shocked by that and he makes an overly dramatic gasp. "Lupin...!" He just pointed to her and shook his finger. The canine makes a chuckle seeing this and speaks in a slurred pattered "Ah... You two... so funny~ My name's... Patrick.."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2018, 08:24:14 am »
"Nice to meet you patrick im Lupin and this is Alex" She said introducing them both to the pup as the ride continiued to crank up and push them further up into the sky through its cycles before finally stopping to allow anybody else who wanted on to enter the ride but there wasnt many who were interested so that just left the three of them sitting around up about 25ft above the ground in their steel caged seats, the scent which had lured the pup into his seat was now free to spread out from its source now that they were up in mid-air with no real covered from the gentle winds which were capturing the scent and spreading it, finally though it seemed that Lupin had picked up on it herself as her face went slightly flush with red as she sweated all the more "gawd...is it just me or did it get warming all of a sudden?" she asked even though up here it was far cooler then it was down on the ground she felt so over heated all of a sudden for no real reason.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2018, 04:33:04 am »
Patrick noticed the scent was coming from her and now he was trying to lean in closer to Lupin to grab some of the scent and Alex couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the pup's actions. "Um dude...? Are you alright?" The canine looked back at the feline before making a goofy chuckle "Oh I'm fineee~ Neeeveer betteeeeer~" He then makes a dopey smile before the alluring smell pulls him back to Lupin and gathering the aroma.