Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:08:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45351 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2018, 10:31:42 am »
It was such a massive improvement that Sake felt the same as Hazei, Lyon didnt have to do anything else in this session he had already gotten so far in overcoming his fears that he didnt have to push himself and do something more then had already been done "well done master Lyon" Sake said gently clapping his hands to really show how far Lyon had come in overcoming his fears.

This job seemed to be done now and Sake had felt he had actually done something to help somebody, that atleast makes two jobs out of todays duties that he felt good about, he helped master Denos and young master Lyon "so...if that is all i might hav emore duties to perform, am i alright to take my leave master Lyon?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #406 on: February 24, 2018, 05:21:36 am »
Lyon smiled and he nods before he gives a huge to Hazei and a small one to Sake as he didn't to squeeze to hard. "Yes... I... I'm gonna go find Frankie. He wanted to show me something..." The suicune chuckled a bit "Well I'm off to find Zert and Charcol." He then makes a small sigh "Hopefully they didn't cause too much trouble this time." Lyon blinked once as he does worry about the legendary's friends since he's the most gentle of the three.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #407 on: February 24, 2018, 03:06:27 pm »
This task had been more of a personal task so Sake didnt need to be rated for it, he got himself out of the pool and while in the process of toweling himself dry he picked up his poke-pad and requested a list of possible tasks for him to do, he knew that there were some unfinished tasks but they might have expired or somebody else might have taken care of them so Sake had to check up on what duties he had to perform after doing these two personal tasks by master Denos and young master Lyon.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2018, 05:27:35 am »
The screen showed up and the main task of taking care of Airy was still there and there were two other notes on the side they were "Seeking kinky battle need one more player." the other one is "Feeling lonely need some company" but that one seem to have three replies to that one with the duty left of the young rayquaza and that one had two who are currently on the that but that duty is still incomplete.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2018, 05:48:54 am »
Sake looked upon the possible tasks, A kinky battle did not seem in his skill set so he figured that must have been a mass request and he just got it aswell as every other butler, Sake could surely keep somebody company but that request already had some responses so he wasnt really needed, he ticked off the Airy task and responded into his device "i would like to be taken to this task just give me a moment to get dressed" because of his time in the pool his panties were all soaked through so they would have to come off but the rest of his uniform was alright to wear, he would have to go without his panties but that shouldnt be any issue and perhaps a lack of them might not even be noticed. but once dressed again in his maid attire he pressed the device to show he was ready for transport now.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2018, 05:22:28 am »
The device glowed as a voice chimed in "Okay. Press the wrap button once you are ready." The other two butlers who are helping the rayquaza are named Darwin and Luce.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2018, 05:42:47 am »
Sake tucked his panties into his pocket like opening on his outfit and pressed the button down and awaited teleportation, he knew that the teleport wasnt the most gentle experiance from the time he had teleported already so to avoid any embarrassment upon his entry he had a hand down on his skirt making sure it didnt get blown up in the process but then again he had no real control over where he would appear so even these measure might not be enough to hide his shameful little bare bottom underneath the skirt.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #412 on: March 03, 2018, 05:55:35 am »
The teleport happened a moment after the button was pressed and Sake would see a rather strange sight. A six foot long Rayquaza had a large lump in the center as it had a pair of hooves sticking out while a Lucario struggled to pull the other out as he called "Airy...! Luce isn't an overgrown steak! Let go already!" The serpent seemed determined to get what looks to be a tauros down his throat but the jackal was being very stubborn with holding onto him.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #413 on: March 03, 2018, 06:08:22 am »
Yet another naga like creature, this had been the second one Sake had met while working here and already he could feel his face going flush of the last encounter, as if it wasnt shameful enough that he wasnt wearing panties he was actually letting lewd thoughts into his mind when he was meant to be working and a small tent started to form in his skirt unrestrained by any sort of covering "i...i..." he stuttered unable to form any real words until he was able to mutter out in an almost lustful daze "Sa...Sake here how can i be of service..."

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #414 on: March 03, 2018, 06:12:41 am »
The Lucario looked over at Sake with a worried look on his face. "Hurry! Tickle Airy's nose! That always works with getting him to cough up Luce!" He grunted and growled as he was doing his best to keep the tauros from being swallowed by the young rayquaza as it adamantly tried to suck in the hooves while muffled sounds could be heard from inside the serpent.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2018, 06:20:29 am »
His shameful attire was now the furthest thing from Sake's mind as he nods and walks over, he climbed up onto the serpants long body actually stepping over the bugle the poor almost meal made in his body as he made his way up the serpants body until he reached his face, he stared into the eyes of the serpent for a second still in a daze hefore leaning forward to rub his face against the snakes nose making sure his overly soft and furry ears were the main part touching his nose to create the ticklish feeling that was needed.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2018, 06:31:08 am »
The tickling worked like a charm as Airy felt the tingling sensation and three muffled sounds came from him before a forth one which expels the tauros and he was taking in the fresh air and the rayquaza glared at Sake which the Lucario calls out "Quick! Peek-a-boo! It'll distract him! Hurry!" The jackal was now helping the tauros with getting dry as Airy began to growl. It sounded cute but he tried to sound angry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #417 on: March 03, 2018, 06:38:28 am »
Sake was far to much in a daze to follow any sort of instruction as he just leans forward pressing his head to the serpants nose and giggled "you were just hungry its not your fault you got a big appitite" Sake was taking up pretty much all of the serpants line of sight and was in real danger of being the next vitcim of this hunger but it seemed asthough Sake didnt even care, his eyes looked rather glassed over and the tent in his skirt was still there he was completely lost in the thoughts of his past encounter with a naga.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #418 on: March 03, 2018, 06:43:20 am »
The Lucario blinked a few times as he tried to call out again "Sake? Sake? What are you doing?" Airy blinked a few times as the anger he had was replaced with hunger as he now had his sights on the skitty and he begins to lick his lips. Darwin barks at the feline "Sake!? What hell are you up to!?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #419 on: March 03, 2018, 06:48:39 am »
The shouting in his direction only faintly snapped him out of his daze as he turned around to look at them still with glassy looking eyes and a small smile on his blushing face "what feels right to please the master..." he said in a very hypnotized manner as he turned back to the serpant.