Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:38:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 29150 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 07:05:22 am »
Reid blinked a few times as he was letting his rump be more loose than it usually would be. He started to kneel down with his front legs as to allow the girl a bit of an easier time to reach the seed but he didn't have the thought of trapping her in his rump as his mind was occupied with other things other than what was going on.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 07:13:10 am »
By moving around the taur was actually making it alittle tougher to get the salty cum she desired, he was in the perfect position for her to get at his anus without any trouble at all but then he had to move causing her to move aswell which was a mistake on both their parts, the floor underneath them had gotten wet as a puddle of cum had formed when the girl failed to lap up as it dribbled from the taurs backside, her bare feet could get no grip on the wet floor as they slipped out from under her and she reached out and grabbed the only thing she could to try and keep her footing which ended up being the taurs tail, this didnt help though as all she did was end up yanking on it roughly as she fell back on her own backside with a soggy thud! "ouch...thats gonna leave a bruise" she grumbled unaware of the chain of events she had put in motion by simply slipping back and yanking on the taurs tail.

(oh i wonder what these events are ^///^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 07:20:56 am »
Reid didn't take account to the slippery floor and makes a loud whinny before he stumbles with his footing and his rump seems to fall down not the girl and with how loose his rump and anus are at the moment he didn't think he sat on her but with a loud thud he looks back and makes a nervous swallow "A-Are you okay down there?" He tried to ask without moving much as he was worried he might just slip again.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2018, 07:28:02 am »
He wouldnt be able to see since his horse half was blocking his view but he had actually sat right down ontop of the girl and with his well lubricated tailhole and how loose it had become from the girl playing with it when this happened there was only one possible outcome, an outcome which would become clear to him as he would feel a vibrating rumble deep in his bowels as the girl screamed and shouted at him from within, all that was left outside of the girl was her body from the hips down, her whole upper half had been swallowed up by the tailhole of the taur when he fell back, her legs were twitching and kicking somwhere underneath him but the real struggle was going on inside his bowels as the girl screamed at him and rocked her body trying to wriggle herself free from the tight embrace his bowels had over her.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2018, 07:32:29 am »
Reid's eyes went wide as he felt the vibrating rumble and he had a feeling was going to get in trouble but now he was stuck on what he should do now. Without thinking he tried to get up but he completely forgot about the slick ground he was on and he just landed on his rump again and he muttered to himself. "...Uh-oh..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2018, 07:38:45 am »
During Reid's attempt to get back up the girls legs were left just dangling out from his backside but then with that second slip down came his rump onto the ground again and this time the girls knee's took the brunt of the impact forcing her inside alittle more, now the girl was hanging out of the taurs tailhole from the knee's down as her hips and thighs had been swallowed up by that failure to get up, her screaming turned to whimpering as the full weight of the taur landing on her knee's hurt and caused them to bruise up fast.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2018, 06:30:46 am »
Reid was in starting to panic as he looked around for something to help him get the girl out form him. He wasn't sure with what could help so he grabs his bed's edge and was able to get himself up. After that he moves forward  and shifted his weight to the bed and he was able to land on it. It wasn't soft as he hoped for but he didn't have time for that as he looks back at his rear to see if anything had happened after he had moved himself.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2018, 01:01:08 pm »
All the shifting and movement the taur had done hadnt really caused the girl to move much, she had been mashed up by the walls around her alittle as they closed in and squeezed her whole body from the knee's up but what had been outside of his anus after his second fall was indeed still there but that was only her lower legs and feet just poking out from between his plump ass cheeks, there surely wasnt enough to just get a grip and pull her out even if he was able to reach back there some how so what was he to do? his thoughts might have been interupted as a very muffled and very angry voice shouted at him, he probably couldnt make it out but what was being shouted from his horse half was " get me out before i go any deeper!!!"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2018, 07:26:08 am »
He was sweating a bit as he didn't want to mess this up as he stood still and closed his eyes. He began to concentrate on trying to get the girl out but that was a little tricky with all of the mixed signals that his anus was getting and he was trying to straighten this out first so that way he could lower his chances of messing up but this was taking time and he didn't have much of it to waste but he wanted to be certain that he'd get her out without mishaps happening.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2018, 04:15:02 pm »
Surely it should have been no different from expelling an over sized turd from his backside, that was what the girl was thinking atleast when she felt the muscles quiver around her but in actual fact it was alot tougher then that because it wasnt just a large blockage trying to be dislodged the taur had to contend with the pleasure he was surely feeling as her body twitched and wriggled against his insides, it couldnt really be avoided although it was a large insertion and most surely painful but on some level the taur must have been enjoying the feeling of having her up inside his rump, her from was slender although well toned with muscle and he squirming rubbed against his insides with each inch of her body that was inside him, how could he not enjoy such a feeling even if the cause of it was accidental.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2018, 08:50:51 am »
Although he wasn't mentally enjoying this situation his body was telling a different story as his shaft was getting hard as the pleasure was building up. "Nngh.... N-Not now...!" He tried to tell himself but he was starting to leak a bit of pre as he tried to push the girl out after trying to reposition himself.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2018, 03:11:07 pm »
The backside of the taur was letting out horrible wet squelching sounds as the muscles pulsed and quivered around the girls intruding body, the fact he was getting turned on by this feeling probably didnt help though as the muscles were surely alot tighter then they would have been if he was calm, plus there was an added problem that the taur might not have been fully aware of and that was just how out of his own control his body was, he had actually managed to push the girl out to the point her knee's were coming out from his pucker only for his internal muscles to decide they didnt want to release their new toy and start to suck her back inside, this caused a whole new series of struggling from the girl in his bowels as she screamed out at him in her overly muffled voice "you toying with me!!! get me out of your ass before i decide to kick your ass!!!"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2018, 06:55:04 am »
This was an awful feeling he was having  now. He wasn't in full control of his body and he knew this fact. He wanted to let the girl out but his body was speaking different and he feared that with this going on he was going to have problems if he ran into opponents who could manipulate their foe's bodies and he cringed from that thought and he was trying very hard to regain control and he makes a loud grunt as he straining hard to push the girl out of his rear.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2018, 03:31:56 am »
His mind and body were both working against him but with enough straining and effort he was able to overpower these urges and actually managed to expell the girl from his body but the effort had surely tired him out and weakened his will power as it had been such a struggle, the girl was just as tired from struggling inside him and was panting loudly from the lack of fresh air "gah...finally...took you long enough!!!" she said cringing as her body was unable to move as every muscle was sore and tired out which just left her sitting there at the taurs ass all soaked and slimey with anal juices.

(i could totally see her taking another ride inside due to just how tired they both are XD)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2018, 05:35:00 am »
He finally makes a huge sigh of relief before leaning forward. "H-Hey...! I was fighting myself...! I could have left you in there if I wanted to...!" He didn't feel like trying to correct himself there since he was still feeling a little messed up with the internal struggle he had to deal with and once again he puts that thought of his body being manipulated easily by someone else made him shudder and an thought of him being easily lured into a stomach made him cringe so he had to bury that thought as he now moves to his bed to lay in it.