SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS > Account Problems

Username Taken

(1/1)

Ozy:

--- Quote from: Mujina ---Accounts from the old forum did not carry over, so a new account must be made if your account has not been remade here.

If you try to make a new account and it tells you your name is in use, let me know what that name is!
--- End quote ---
Try to log in: username doesn't exist.
Try to register: name already exists.
Password recovery doesn't send any E-mail.

My username was Ozymandias

I couldn't find a way to send a PM to you so this is the next best thing I suppose. No need to actually post it up if it's not necessary.
(Also, the captcha keeps asking about HHGG and the meaning of life but I don't play the pokemon games and google searching won't help, so that's kinda annoying.
Also when asked how many thumbs a human has, apparently 'two' is not the correct answer?)

Mujina:
My email is kupok.u.natsu@gmail.com and that always gets to me.

Sorry about the confusing Spam Trap, It's been the only thing that keeps spammers reasonably at bay.

Why don't you send me an email from your current email address, in case your old email is /too old/

Ozymandias:
Problem solved. Apparently the issue was I registered with one username then had it changed later on by a mod, so the login still used the original name despite the display name being different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version