Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:38:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45306 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #375 on: February 05, 2018, 04:39:05 pm »
(Might be funny if Denos sneaks in on the pokepad database that one of Sake's possible new duties is as a buttplug ^///^)

"thats for sure..." the skitty said with a small chuckle peeling himself from the dildo and stepping back from it, his pokepad had been vibrating for a while it seems and Denos hadnt noticed it because there was sure as hell no way Sake would have noticed being sealed up in his masters backside, her walked over to his uniform and pulled the device out of the pocket blushing as he saw he had a few messages "oh...oh my" he mumbled as he quickly got to replying and messaging Lyon back *everything is fine, i was just caught up on an important task and was unable to get to my pad, no need to worry xxx* he sent that away before turnin to Denos "um...will that be all master Denos?" he asked wondering if he was free to go and clean up before going about his duties.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #376 on: February 08, 2018, 06:08:52 am »
(That's a possibility there)

Denos blinks a few times a few times as he gathered his clothes and he nods once. "Oh, yes. You can go now and I'll have a chat with Alvin with your input about the tasks." He makes his leave to his private bathroom to change and Sake gets a reply from Lyon. "Oh that's a relief I was very worried apgshiofhnaqh" It seems odd that a message would end like that but another reply comes up and it says "Sorry, I'm with Hazei again with a balloon spider, he didn't keep an eye on it and the wind carried it to my face while I was writing that message. If your not too busy maybe you can help him out again?"
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #377 on: February 08, 2018, 05:04:15 pm »
Sake picked up his uniform and looked over the messages he had, after those messaged from Lyon he was about to reply that he had something else to do first but then thought about where they would be "Master Lyon if you a still in the pool area i would gladly come and help, i need to wash up first but i could just take a quick dip in the pool if thats alright instead?" Sake awaited a response but got a few notification on his staff profile, his details had been updated but when he went to look at them it seems only masters had the permission to do so but Sake figured this was just an updated version of his staff rating after being working for half the day so he didnt worry about it too much.

(i mentioned an update to his profile there but didnt mention what it was so if we go ahead with that idea its already set in the story and if we dont then i can just be played out as something else ^-^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2018, 05:24:39 am »
The reply came quickly and Lyon had replied with "Alright that's fine. Hope to see you soon :)" Denos was fast with the changing his clothes and having the talk with Alvin about updating the profiles of everyone and give them ratings. The groudon had applied titles to all of the butlers and under Sake's two star rating was the title of "Booty Diver".

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2018, 05:39:42 am »
This title wouldnt be known to the other butlers unless if perhaps they had higher up permission allowing them to see the same information as the masters and guests of the mansion but it was a title update which might keep Sake busy if he ever happens to finish up his dayly duties. Once seeing Lyon post he decided to get himself teleported there, he didnt have to bother about getting his unirom back on if he was going to be taking a dip in the pool to wash up before helping Lyon and there was no point in soiling his uniform in Denos's butt slime so he just bundled ut up in his ams and awaited teleportation.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2018, 05:49:12 am »
The teleportation happened quickly and the next thing he sees is a large shell quivering as Hazei was holding the balloon spider. "It's alright Lyon. We're taking baby steps here... No need to try to rush it." He says calmly as he puts the item in the pool and allows it to float there as the blastiose is whimpering in his shell.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2018, 05:56:35 am »
This pairing hadnt seemed to move on much since Sake had left them but now he was here once more and addressed himself to make sure they knew of it "hey there, Master Lyon i will be over to assist you in a moment i just need to quickly get cleaned up" he glanced at the pool which now had the floating pretend spider in it, he placed his uniform off to the side and peeled off his sock which had remained on during the role play with Denos but he kept his little girl panties on as they would be useful for a swimsuit although it meant he would have to go without panties under his uniform after this since they would be totally soaked, Sake made his way back to the pool and slipped inside the nicely heated water and sighed loudly as he felt the slime and sweat simply melt from his body "ah...so nice" he hummed ducking his head under the water to wash off his face and hair so that he was completely clean and not just partially.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #382 on: February 13, 2018, 04:09:47 am »
Once Lyon had heard Sake's voice the quivering had drastically slowed down and Hazei makes a gentle smile feeling the blastoise's nerves settling down. He decided to wait for the skitty to be cleaned up before he would try to reach the balloon spider which was floating along the pool's edge.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #383 on: February 13, 2018, 04:42:05 am »
Sake being of a feline species wasnt the greatest of swimmers but unlike alot of his kind he didnt mind water infact he actually liked it which was odd whenever he spoke to another feline, this lack of swimming skill could be seen as he surfaced in the water having washed off the slime from every part of his body he went about doggy paddling to the edge of the pool closest to Lyon, it was strange enough to see a cat in water and not panicing but to see one performing a swimming style of their natural species enemy was just rather comical, once he reached the edge he placed his elbows there and looked up at Lyon and Hazei "okay so im all cleaned up so how can i help Master Lyon?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #384 on: February 16, 2018, 04:34:38 am »
Lyon peeps his head out of his shell as he was mustering up the strength to speak as he says "W-w-w-we're... T-t-trying the ba-ba-balloon sp-spider again...!" He was really struggling to come out of his shell but he was shaking like a jelly in an earthquake while Hazei held back his laughter since he was more willing to help the blastiose unlike the other two legendary dogs who would just cause problems. The suicune pats his fat belly a few times and speaks "Well for now he's trying not to withdraw upon seeing the spider."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #385 on: February 16, 2018, 04:59:38 am »
A little evil smikr came across Sake's face as he just thought of something to maybe motivate the young master, the balloon spider wasnt even real so to be scared of it meant that this fear was deeply rooted in Lyon's mind so to overcome it they had to perhaps replace that fear with some other feeling and Sake had just such an idea  to perhaps replace Lyon's fear with a sense of fun. Sake looked up at Hazei "hm...well how about we enjoy ourselves while master Lyon is trying to overcome his fears, wanna join me in the pool?"  this invitation went out to Hazei but not before Sake glanced at Lyon "you can join us aswell master Lyon if...well if you dont mind sharing the pool with the spider" it was just a matter of Lyon forgetting the spider was actually there and have some fun and perhaps that might just help him overcome his fear completely.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #386 on: February 16, 2018, 05:09:47 am »
Hazei seemed to be interested in that idea and he chuckled a bit to himself. "Alright then. I could go for a little swim myself." He takes off his clothes and sets them aside before taking a few steps back and leaping over Sake and shouting "Cannonball!" With this weight and hitting dead center of the pool there was a massive splash and Lyon was amazed by it. The spectacle act inspired the Lyon and he replied nervously "O...Okay... Here I come...!" He then waddles over to the edge of the pool and began to enter it.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #387 on: February 16, 2018, 05:14:01 am »
The problem with causing such waves in the pool was that the rubber spider was sent bouncing around the edges of the pool until the water finally calmed down after the cannonball, Sake noticed the spider floating in Lyon's direction and knew this was make or break for the young master so he quickly made his way over to Hazei and whispered to him "you have known the young master longer then me right? you know what he likes and enjoys? we gotta make this pool as alluring as possible so he fails to even register the spider...any ideas?" once he was done talking to Hazei he waves his hands to Lyon "come on in master Lyon, its fun in here but it would be all the more fun with you in the pool aswell"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #388 on: February 16, 2018, 05:20:13 am »
Hazei notices that the spider was moving close to Lyon and he called out "Marco!" That grabbed the blastiose's attention and he didn't even notice the spider had touched his side as he began to toward the two for bit before he squeaked "P-Polo!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #389 on: February 16, 2018, 05:27:43 am »
Such a good idea and when Lyon was the one playing the marco role he would be forced to close his eyes and not even notice if he was being taken towards the spider or if he was to actually touch it, Hazei was sure good at thinking fast and Sake got some distance between him and the legendary pokemon "polo!" he said joining in on the game but even though he was calling out he wasnt really focusing on Hazei he was more looking over and Lyon to make sure he was alright.