Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:10:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27347 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 02:43:31 pm »
Ino wasnt too happy with this request but funaki butted in before she could even say a word, the bat girl chuckled as she looked at the wyvern "i get it! feral animals can sense intentions and feelings that we just cant so if there is some issue with trust he should be able to detect it" Funaki wasnt as frazzled as Ino so she gladly walked over and got down on her knees beside the wavern and started rubbing at its neck and patting its head while Ino shuffled ever so slowly towards them "um...so what happens if there is a trust issue?" she was still confused about her feelings slight but she didnt think it went as far as mistrust but she felt she needed an answer to that question.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2018, 07:29:00 am »
Fang chuckled a bit as Lee seemed to be enjoying the attention he was getting and making soft purrs as if he was a very large cat. "If there is some mistrust then he won't let anyone get near them. But don't worry, that only if you have deep doubts about it." He chuckled a bit after saying since the wyvern was getting comfortable with Funaki and then he began to be goofy as he began to spit up different colored bubbles at her.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2018, 02:25:54 pm »
The wyvern didnt seem to have any problem with the bat girl not even in the slightest, infact they took to each other so quickly you would think this had happened before or something intead of this being their first ever encounter, Ino knew there was some questions about trust in her mind but she knew she didnt full trust Fang simply because she wasnt too sure where her feelings for him were coming from but then again she didnt totally mistrust him either, she would have to leave it up to the senses of the wyvern then even though it was this beast she mistrusted the most, she slowly shuffled her way up and kneels down beside Funaki "hey...big guy..." she said as her quivering hand came out in an attempt to pat his head much like Funaki had done before her.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:09 am »
Lee seemed to having fun with Funaki and began to blow some more bubbles at her for a while. When he hears Ino's voice it seemed to unnerve him as he was sensing her. Although he's still young and couldn't tell indifference or mixed feelings apart so he took this as mistrust and he felt scared of her and was backing up a bit as he lets out a whimper. Fang took notice of this and he replied "Oh my... It looks like you don't me yet. But don't worry, it will take time if you want to go through with what I have planed later on."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 03:51:42 pm »
Upon hearing that Fang had further plans for them Ino almost shrugged off the recoiling action the wyvern had given her, she still did like that this was the reaction he had to her since it was meant to be some part of a test but it couldnt be helped if it was sensing something in her and judging on her actions, if this was a test then it was clear Funaki had won it but Fangs overall judgment had come yet though as he surely had alot more information to gather on the girls but even Funaki was questioning what these future plans might be since Fang wasnt letting on or hinting at anything.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2018, 05:54:44 am »
Lee was moving over to Funaki as he felt uncomfortable with Ino. Fang chuckled a bit as he pulled out a notebook and began to write down notes on how the wyvern had reacted and how he could help along with the tests he had planned. For now decided not to say anything after he finished with his notes and watch Lee beginning to sniff around the bat to gather her scent like a dog would.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2018, 05:08:57 pm »
It was hard not to notice the reaction the wyvern had to each of the girls, where it seemed to enjoy Funaki's company and did everything in its power to get close to her it made the same amount of effort to keep itself distant from Ino, even though the fox girl did shuffle forward a few times trying to get close the wyvern always seemed to recoil and make its way closer to the bat girl, the fact that Lee had picked who he liked more was obvious for all of them to see and although Ino didnt really care what the wyvern thought of her she knew it wouldnt look too good from Fang's point of view.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2018, 07:28:30 am »
Fang chuckled as he watched Lee's reactions to the girls and it was quite clear who he was favoring and the finishes up with his notes and he speaks to the girls. "Alright then. I think we should we should get started with the next part of the trial. If you have any questions or objections to this then feel free to speak now." After he had said that the wyvern makes a small squeak and tilts his head to the side.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2018, 01:38:23 pm »
After this test had went so badly for her Ino was glad it was done and just hopes that the next test would go badly for funaki so she could make up some ground and catch up since because of this test the bat girl was clearly in the lead with whatever method fang was using to grade them, both girl looked up at him and shake their heads as neither seemed to have any objections to moving onto the next test.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2018, 06:39:18 am »
Fang grinned after he sees that there wasn't any interjections so he claps his hands and spoke "Excellent." He then looks over to Lee. "Buddy, why don't you play with this?" He holds out a rubber duck and the wyvern's eyes went eye and he squealed in excitement. The naga gingerly tosses the toy to the door that the beast came from and he dashed after it making chirps of how a chick would make. "Alright then... The next test..." He slithers over to a chest that contained a lot of miscellaneous items and he muttered a bit to himself as he was looking around. "Hmm... Where did I put it...?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2018, 03:07:57 am »
The girls watched as the wyvern scrambled off happyly to go play with his toy before turning back to Fang as he searched through the chest, niether were going to ask what he was looking for because surely they would see it soon enough but both girls just sat watching the naga search waiting for him to find his desired item.

(sorry for the short post but not much i could do...)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2018, 07:27:19 am »
(Ah that's okay)

After a few minutes of digging around he pulls out some strange orbs that were about half a foot in diameter but it turns out they were anal beads and there were fifteen of them. He then pulls out a piece of rope and pulls out at least twelve feet of the thing and he chuckles a bit. "Ah I finally found it." He then looks at the chain and chuckles a bit. "Ah, these are quite intriguing so ladies, would you like see what I have in store with the rope or these beads?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2018, 07:38:46 am »
Both girls watched as the mystery ever increased even when the items were pulled out and revealed to them, they look at each other still rather confused as funaki raised her hand "a magic trick?" to which Ino chuckled and pushed the bat girl "why bother asking he is surely gonna tell us so your just wasting time by making a stupid guess like that!" she said before both girls focused back on fang and strangly in time with each other spoke up and questioned "what are you gonna do with all that stuff?" to which the girls looked at each other strangly because they had been thinking and now said the same thing at the same time.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2018, 08:06:11 am »
Fang couldn't help but grin after he heard Funaki say that. "A magic trick? Well now... I could show you ladies an interesting trick. But I digress. With this rope I was thinking a weird way for tug of war but instead of using your hands you use something else to pull it."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2018, 05:54:19 am »
He really wasnt giving the girls alot of info on what he wanted, he was leaving out some details that Ino was about to ask about when the bat girl spoke first "i so love magic tricks!...maybe after all these test and trials are done you can show us your magic" to which Ino just chuckled before returning to her original though as she asked "alright so a tug of war...simple enough and right in my ball part so how are we gonna be pulling the rope huh?" Ino said very confident that no matter what the method was she could beat the chubby bat girl at a physical contest.