Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:19:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 46418 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #330 on: December 31, 2017, 05:51:15 am »
Denos looked down at Sake and he tilts his head to the side and he rubs it a few times. "Hmm..." He then walks over to a white small chest and he puts it near the skitty. "I think there's something inside the chest that might help you out..." In the chest there were various of toys, and various binding items.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2017, 05:31:44 pm »
Seem's Sake was in for a rather lewd session with master Denos, the chest of toys was as tall as he was so he actually had to pull over a foot rest just so he coul dlook up over the edge to peer inside but once he did see inside he knew what he had to do for his master "ah i see...some stress relief is in order" this time though Sake was doing this on his own so he had to make sure he performed well without any assistance, he hangs inwards into the chest and tossed out a few large toys some of which were as large as he was before pulling out some rope and bindings when a idea came to mind that might make Sake's sessions more interesting then any of the other servants "um...Master Denos...have you ever tried roleplaying? i majored in acting before i became a butler, perhaps taking on the role of something other then a stressed out master of the mansion might be good for you?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2018, 03:49:04 am »
Denos raised an eye ridge after he heard Sake ask him that. "Tried it? I've done several of different kinds with Pyros and Ven, I admit with doing that with him might risk him losing himself, but I digress. I have taken on many roles and you should see how well the hellhound gets into it." He smiles as he was admiring Pyros' skills and sometimes there would be a safety word but the groudon wouldn't use them.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2018, 04:22:19 pm »
Sake actually looked alittle flustered by that response, he should have figured that in such a place like this mansion Role playing had been done before, he tried to think if there was anything he could suggest to sweeten the idea "well...have you ever played a role of a more primal character?" Sake grabs some rope and held it loosely against himself as he stepped back to one of the dildo's which was his size "ever played a dragons or monster coming to collect his sacrifical princess?" Sake asked pretending the dildo was a wooden stake and he was tied up to it, he weakly squirms and moans under his breath to put on the act trying to see if this was something Denos might be interested in or not.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2018, 05:03:40 am »
That had caught Denos off guard since he would usually be different things but he was rarely played anything monstrous and he chuckled a bit. "Well I don't think I have that type of role yet but I'm willing to give that a shot." To show he was willing to through with being feral he strips himself of his clothes and throws them on to his bed.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2018, 05:17:32 am »
Sake smiled up at Denos seeing him stripping of his clothes meant that this sort of role atleast interested him enough to try it out, Now Sake just had to find a role for himself to play "Should i maybe be a princess or sacrifice at the mercy of your monsterous role?" Sake dropped the rope which had been acting to pretend to bind him to the stake "or perhaps what is needed is a knight to try and slay the savage beast?" Sake giggled but figured the princess role would more then likely work out better since he was already in a sort of princess attire with his maid outfit.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2018, 05:35:56 am »
Denos chuckled a that and he looked at the skitty. "Hmm... With the way your dressed now. You would be the princess but I do have some armor that might suit you for the night but since you brought up this idea... Why don't you decide which role you want?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2018, 05:41:33 am »
The goal of this roleplay session was to help Denos feel in control and to help him relax and forget about all of his problems that came with being the head of the mansion, seems a knight fighting him wouldnt be the best role to play against him so a submissive princess would perhaps be the best to allow hm to do whatever he wanted "okay i shall be your princess" Sake giggled as he once again returned to his original idea, setting the dildo up on the ground he did his best to bind himself to it but since he was tieing himsel fup it wasnt the strongest bindings ever done "okay i am the princess which is being sacrificed to try and calm the savage beast tormenting the land, i have choosen the old sacrifice on a stake trick from king kong and such" Sake gave a little squirm to check his bindings were tight enough and they seemed to be "okay and in character...now" he said starting off the roleplay session between himself and Denos.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2018, 05:04:21 am »
It was such a transformation for Denos once he heard to be in character. His stature changed from poised and slightly unnerved to feral and vicious and he was even able to change the color of his eyes from a blue to a heated yellow. He lets out a loud roar and it shook the whole mansion and startling everyone inside. He lets out another one right at the princess as low heat and very small droplets of drool would fly out of his maw before he stared at her with narrowed eyes.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2018, 06:12:11 pm »
Before Denos went into his very convincing feral stance Sake was able to mumble out "oh to be forsaken in such a way that i am to become a sacrifice to stop the monsters rampage" once Denos showed off how commited to his role he was Sake's statement actually sounded rather goofy as the large groudon made a very realistic monster, Sake squirmed against his bindings as if a real princess would only realising now he had actually done a pretty good job in restaining himself by complete accident, his lip quivered as the princess looked up and the lumbering looming beast infront of her "p...please do with me what you will but leave this land in peace..." the princess said trying to sound brave but it came out as a whimpering pleading tone.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2018, 04:19:14 am »
Denos stared at the princess and makes this low growl since he thought that speaking at all would break character. He gets in a little closer and snorts at the pole before picking it up and inspecting it for a bit before putting it down. He puts it down and then he uses a claw to carefully rub all around her body.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2018, 04:46:00 am »
The beast seemed to be gathering up her scent with that close up snort and seemed to be studying just how tightly she was restrained by inspecting the stake she was attatched to, then it started to feel around her young soft body covered in her usual princess attire of her dress, the princess whimpered as she felt his claw rub up against her skin "i...i am not afraid of you beast...for i know this is for the best of all the land...so...so do what you will to me and leave us in peace" The princess whimpered out as she had no idea what the beast was planning, infact Sake didnt either here he was tied to large dildo with Denos doing his best attempt at being a monster which was very convincing and he couldnt tell what Denos was going to do in this role because Sake just couldnt read the masters movements or intentions when he was putting on such a good act.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2018, 03:09:02 am »
Denos stared blankly at the princess... He didn't know what to do next and with the difference in size sticking his shaft in there wasn't a good idea but he did have another idea and he would use one of his claws to do that instead. He makes low rumbling growl as he showed her his claw and began to carefully pull away the wardrobe.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2018, 07:05:05 pm »
A beast might have very well just ripped the clothing from Sake's body but atleast Denos was respectful enough to not destroy his uniform but instead just shift and remove it without damaging it, the action in the sense of the roleplay though caused the princess to whimper as the clothing was pulled away from her slender young body, her dress only needing the smallest of tugs from the large beast to be removed from her body and fall to the floor leaving her standing against the stake she was restrained to in nothing but her panties and knee high stockings, her face turning bright red as her body was exposed to the beast as her eyes shyly glanced up at him wondering what he had planned now that he had her bare.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2018, 04:37:32 am »
The beast stared with glowing eyes and with the claw he used to remove the clothes from the princess he used it again to carefully stroke all over her body. He lets out a low growl as he didn't to cause any physical harm just yet.