Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:51:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)  (Read 26885 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)
« on: November 17, 2012, 04:38:24 am »
It was a rather gloomy day this day, the rain was pouring as well. It was not the best of days for anyone it seemed for no one was on the roads...the sidewalks were bear and only one being was walking home. A very pretty and very beautiful nine tails. She had just finished her shift working her job on base, and was on her long walk back. But...she was worried. Rent has been more and more difficult to pay off..ever pay was just a little more difficult these months, and this month she was short...and she was really hoping that the owner would help her...but she had asked before..

Once she arrived...she was suddenly blasted by the owner. She showing no remorse or mercy as she spoke to the ninetails, whom completely folded as she felt the brash words hit her like stones...

<YOu are late again! Oh....goodness girl. I cannot allow this! You know this, i have given you time before and yes you paid back, but they are getting later as well. I cannot allow this to happen in my complex! I am sorry Salane...you have to go.>

Salane took a step back at these words...What...

<But..But you know I dont have anyone near me to help! Where will I go?>

The owner gave her the cold shoulder and pointed out.

<I am sorry Salane....I know you will find somewhere...but it is not going to be here..>

And at that point she was pushed out and the door slammed in her face as she was trying to speak....and after a moment of total silence...she began to walk almost aimlessly to her door.....unlocked the door...and locked it behind her. She then placed her back on the door and began to cry...the longest and loudest she could ever had...she had no where to go....what was she going to do!?

As she cried...she did not know of the new person moving in right next door to her...

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
  • Species: Absol
Re: Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:34:39 am »
Things were looking up for Lycris. Being a unique absol with control over aura he had been promoted to a supervisory position at the security firm he worked at. Plus he finally found some one with an available apartment for rent and was moving in today. As he walked to the owner's building a lovely ninetails walked out and to her apartment. Able to tell something was wrong but unable to tell what,  Lycris knocked on the door to the land lord and entered, being greeted warmly.

"Ah, you must be Lycris. i hope you will find everything suitable  in your apartment"

"the movers took care of everything i assume?" asked Lycris.

The owner nodded and handed him a set of keys and began to send Lycris on his way when he remembered the ninetails that he saw earlier.

"who was that who came out earlier?"

"just someone i evicted. Why?"

Lycris thought for a moment.

"Hmm....i think I will pay extra for a roommate if she agrees to it..."

the landlord sighed

"if you want to ask her go ahead. but  don't expect to be paid back on time."

Lycris did not hear the last part of that sentence nor did he care. He quickly went to the apartment of the ninetails and knocked....
you never know who you truly are until you confront yourself.

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 05:53:52 am »
She was crying to the high seas it seemed...and it made her heart feel like it was now gone and broken into a million pieces. She works hard, and does so many things for people...why did this have to happen to her? She almost cursed everything..and everyone, and she hated how her life was now going in a total down spin..and she knew she had her parents..but they were miles away in a different state...and she knew they would come for her, but she did not want to have them worry...she left so that they could live alone and be aside themselves with no worry...But it seemed that the world was not letting her...

She then suddenly heard a knock at her door...and she quickly looked behind her to the door. She looked wide eyed as she looked at the door thinking it was the landlord....but she then looked through the peephole after she stood..she gasping to see a man standing there....and this made her worry even more...she was already being forced out by someone!? But then she regained her mind....and unlocked the door with a hard swallow...but then placed the chain lock on the door, and opened it just enough for the chain to be straight and the door would not open anymore..

<H...hello?>

She said with an extremely shy voice as she looked to the male through glassy and hurting eyes.

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 10:53:42 am »
Lycris could hear the crying even before he had gotten to the door and when he had knocked heard it stop slightly before the door opened with a chain lock on it revealing the ninetails's face. When she spoke Lycris could tell she was scared. So using a calm reassuring voice Lycris spoke.

"Hi I'm Lycris. i'm moving in right next door to you. I.... I actually had a question for you. I was wondering if you would like to move in with me."

realizing how bad that sounded he quickly explained.

"i heard you were being evicted, so i asked the land lord if i could take you on as a roommate. I'm not asking you for anything in return, i just don't want you to be homeless..... and by the sounds of it things are going pretty rough huh?"

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 12:15:35 pm »
She listened with a small look to him and as she heard of what he was asking she gave a slight look of some shock at what he proposed. She did not know what to say but also knew it was so strange to brought in to someones home so quickly, and this man was moving in just now....and it made her grow more shy as she looked to him.

<MY name is...Salane...and..well...I dont know...I thank you for your kindness. But...we had just met...and paying for another body will be expensive..>

She said with a soft and shy tone. But she had a large choice....either to stay or be homeless for a day or so as her parents came for her to bring her home...and have them look over her again...

<And...yes....I have been having a rough time...My job on a base not to far from here was not enough to help pay for my rent and...well..you know the rest of the story.>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 12:39:53 pm »
Nodding his understanding Lycris spoke.

" I understand, Salane. However, I can handle the rent all i would need you to do is  buy your own food and things like that. Besides i just got promoted at the security center i work at so even if you come up short i'll help you."

Lycris was trying not to come off as the kind of guy who was expecting something special in return. he just wanted to help.

"Salane if you decide you're willing to do this just let me know. I will be in my apartment and i swear on my honor that i won't ask you t do anything unreasonable with either decision you make." 

Slowly Lycris made his way to his door casting a glance at the ninetails before entering.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 12:45:13 pm »
She gave a small sigh as he began to speak once more, but this time she felt a strange but also very kind vibe as he spoke. He...he was serious...was he? He was really wanting to take her in and have her just live there off of his pay? She never knew anyone to be so kind. And as he heard him continue to speak she could not help but feel her eyes glass over once more as a large emotional bearing smashed into her...and it cause her only nod as she saw him glace to her...she then closed her door, and slid back down on the door with her back. She just thinking and thinking....

Was....was she going to? It was such a difficult choice for her...she did not know anything about him besides his name and his job...was she really up for it...

Soon, time began to truck by....and about 3 hours later....she was standing in front of his door, her hands gently cupped in front of her as she looked to his door. And a few minuets later..she made a hesitant knock on his door. She standing with a very shy look on her face.

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 01:00:07 pm »
Lycris almost jumped at the knock on his door. he had been spending the last three hours putting things away and was curious as to who would be knocking at this time. walking to the door he catiously opened it and saw Salane standing there a shy look on her face.

"Oh, hi. Is everything okay? "

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 01:04:39 pm »
She gave a small sigh as she waited, what was she going to say? She could not replay the situation enough to really have anything ready. So when he opened the door she could not help but to look up to his face with a look of some surprise. But then shyly looked down again..

<Well...I....just wanted to thank you...>

She said with a small tone as she looked at the ground she not knowing how to say the words to him...she thought he looked really handsome...

<But...If it is alright...may I please move in with you..and take you up on your proposition?>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 01:14:14 pm »
Slightly surprised Lycris stepped out of the door way.

"of course you may."

was all he could say. he was happy to have been able to help and was stunned that she took up his offer.

"you can stay in the bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch's fold put bed."

and with that he gave a shy smile of his own and let her in.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 01:18:11 pm »
She could only have a calm and sweet smile to him, thought still shy in the least as she walked past him. The pad was just like hers, and everything was just like how she would have liked. SO it felt like she never left home...but she then looked to Lycris.

<Umm...May I ask you something..?>

She said with a soft tone as she looked to his face finally.

<Why...why did you help me? It is alot of money to take me in...>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 01:28:28 pm »
Hesitantly Lycris answered.

"i have been to rock bottom before. i know it isn't pleasant and  with as much pain as that eviction caused you i didn't want you to hurt any more.... that and well... you dont deserve whats happening to you."

with that Lycris moved to the kitchen and began to pull out ingredients for a pizza.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 01:35:05 pm »
She felt her mind begin to look to him with a small different fashion. She did not know what to expect from him and as well not did he from her. She was not the best creature in the world...but as he spoke she had a strong feeling that...well...she was someone. Especially now since she felt like dirt...she was under the wing of a total stranger...but then gave a small blush as she looked back to the ground as he walked past her to go to the kitchen.

<Oh...I...i see...>

She said with a soft tone as she looked to him.

<Well i...dont know what to say..>

She said with a soft tone as she fiddled with her fingers...she was like a small child...

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 04:26:33 pm »
Lycris looked back and smiled albeit a little shyly.

"You don't have to say anything. Also i got a call about two hours ago. I've been assigned to your base for security. I hope that we'll be able to get to know each other more over time there."

Lycris had finished the crust for the pizza but his mind was wandering.

(Man... why do i feel like this....)

He continuously kept thinking about the ninetails behind him. And when he did something stirred inside, new, pleasant, and uncomfortable all at the same time.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 06:16:57 pm »
She listened to him with a small look as he spoke. She feeling more and more light as she stood in the room and looked around, everything seemed like...she had never left her home here...and it made a small smile appear to her shy face. She happily looking to him as she heard the news. That would explain the reason why he was here...

She felt her stomach stir however....a strange butterfly feeling....that made him rub her belly a bit uncomfily.

<O-Oh? Well that great...I guess that explains why you moved here.>

She said with a soft tone as she watched him make the meal...

<Oh um...well...I guess I will go and pack my things..if it is okay?>