Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:53:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)  (Read 26893 times)

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
  • Species: Absol
Re: Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 06:26:30 pm »
Putting the finishing touches on the pizza, Lycris looked back at Saline and nodded and offered shyly.

" If you want i can help while the pizza bakes...."

The thoughts in his head making him wonder why he never felt like this around other women.
you never know who you truly are until you confront yourself.

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 06:35:49 pm »
She felt her body just shimmer a little as he asked this small question. it was strange....she felt so much warmer in his gaze. And it made her feel so much more in life as well. but she gave a small shake of her head to help with her thoughts...

<Oh..uh..ookay....>

She said with a small shy tone as she walked out of the front door. She walking just next door to open her own. She did not have a lot...just a few paintings and books. No tv and just a drawer of clothing...she never had alot for herself.

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 08:36:20 pm »
Lycris quickly put the pizza into the oven and followed Salane to her apartment. He quickly noticed that she had very few personal items as where he had only a few more things, Lycris still had all of his old books but he also had a tv and dvd player with a small collection of movies. But what really caught his attention were the paintings and books she owned.

"Did you do these yourself?"

He had walked one to one of the few paintings and was admiring it.

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 08:41:02 pm »
She gave a soft blush to his words and gave a soft nod to him. She feeling like a child as she looked to him...what was going on with her? She was so strong and able before...but now...she was unable to hold her own...this man was....unique..

<Yeah...some are old though...and they are not to good...>

She said as she began to place her books on boxed she had removed from a cupboard.

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 09:49:18 pm »
Lycris chuckled at that.

"I say the same for my poems... they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and i love your paintings."

He then carefully gathered each painting and held them as if they would turn to dust if he moved wrong.

"I will put these in the apartment."

He then left her old apartment and gently placed the paintings on the coffee table looking at each one.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 09:54:43 pm »
She could not help but to feel a sudden blush grow even more on her face. She giggling sweetly to his words as she brushed her hair from her face. She feeling only shyer as his words set in. Which made her chest wallow a little...like she was going to cry but it was a different feeling of joy and care...it was a new...but...very nice feeling...

<Alright....and thank you..>

She said with a soft tone as she watched him leave...but as he did...she felt her back hit the wall and slide down it. She fanning her face a little as she began to slightly pant. She was never like this and she never felt so...needy...something about him she really loved...but she could not let it show. They had just met...and that would be a bad thing if it meant she lost her home in full. But after a moment, she picked herself back up...and calmed her senses....and began to pack more..Books, and clothing...and a few of the things from the fridge...and took into LYcris's room...she stooping shy of entering...and gave a soft look as she noticed him looking at her paintings...

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 10:14:51 pm »
setting down the last painting Lychris sighed. Her art was beautiful... just like her. At that thought  he berated himself mentally. He had only just met her. and yet he felt like he could trust her with anything. Without looking at the door he went to the side of the coffee table and pulled out a note book that held all of his poems and a pencil and he began to write.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 10:22:41 pm »
She could not help but to smile and blush a little as she looked to him, did....did he really like her work? Was it really that good and nice to look at? She could feel her heart begin to beat with a soft beat as she slowly leaned her back against the wall outside...she giving a soft sigh to calm herself. But as she was about to move back in, she noticed he was writing. And it made her slowly step in with a small grin as she looked ahead, only to glance to him as she set the last of her things on the ground. Next to her displayed paintings...

She then looked over to him...she being curious in what he writing...he seemed so deep in writing his poetry....

<Umm...Lycris?>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 10:31:55 pm »
Jumping slightly at the sound of Salane's voice, Lycris quickly closed the notebook thankful that he was finished with the poem.

"Y-yes Salane?"

He was nervous and it showed in his voice. he wasn't ready for her to see that poem yet....

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 10:38:28 pm »
She gave a soft look to him as he jumped and it made her jump as well. She feeling her mind sort of close at the idea of asking him. But, she was so curious...and it made her really want to know...what was he writing...But till then...she was okay with his privacy.

<Oh...umm...Lycris....I..uh....I forgot where I will staying...it was the main room...was it not?>.

She stammered a little as she tried to find the words to help cover what she was thinking. She thankful that she was able to do so...barley...

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 10:48:13 pm »
Convinced and relieved that she didn't see the poem Lycris nodded.

"Yeah, you can stay in the bedroom."

He knew that she was curious though, he could see it in her eyes and so he promised himself that if she didn't make a move on him in two weeks, he would share the poem with her and let her know how he really felt.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 10:57:09 pm »
She gave a soft smile to him and nodded her head to him. But she moved a bit quickly to the room, she placing her boxes to the ground and she sitting down next to them as well, she sitting out of view. She did not know what to do ...nor what to say. She was trapped in what she thought was now called...a lover loop? She was being pushed to do something...but she was also pulled back from doing something...she did not want to hurt or do anything that could hurt him...

But she then felt very hot...and she felt her body sweat a little. She unable to handle it for a little while. But she once again began to calm herself....she stood...going back out into the area where he was at.

<So...before coming here. What was the other base were you at?>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 11:53:26 pm »
Lycris answered  without hesitation.

"I was randomly assigned to bases before today. I guess you coul say that this is my first base that ive been assigned to for an extended period."

Lycris sounded relieved to be in one spot for a while. and after a moment he got up smelling that the pizza was done.

"and there is dinner...."

Moving quickly he pulled the pizza out of the oven and set it out to cool.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 11:58:41 pm »
She seemed to relax as she heard him speak. He seemed to be rather cool, and rather able to move around her just fine. So with hat in mind, she lightened up, and looked to him with a soft smile as he spoke. She feeling very lucky that he was there when he did. And to know he would be here for a long time, it made her feel so much better.

<Oh...really? I did not know Special Forces were so scattered about...>

She stopped the moment she heard the ping of the pizza...and at that moment her nose came alive with so many scents. She almost walking blankly to the counter, she not seeing the book was there. Forgetting about it...

<Wow...that smells great!>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 03:51:02 am »
"Thank you. my father taught me how to cook somewhat."

Lycris blushed a bit from the praise. he had never really cooked for anyone else before and the comment coming from Salane made him feel  better than it normally would. He soon cut up the pizza and pulled two plates from his cabinets after a bit of looking and placed a slice on each, offering one to her.