Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:50:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)  (Read 26886 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Evicted into a new home? (Lycris and mino)
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 03:59:47 am »
She could not help but to imagine how his father was...he must have been like her dad as well. She was taught how to use the grill though...and sort got her fathers mentality. He not letting anyone touch his grill unless told to by him, and she was the only one that was told to. So she quickly was able to obtain his abilities. But as she smelt this, she felt so much more relaxed. Though she was sort of wet from her tears and from the rain, this made everything better...but not as much as the male...Lycris...from whom she took the plate from and sat down on a chair.

<Thank you.>

She said with  a soft tone as she took her first bite...she lighting up a little as she tasted it. Then taking another bite with a very happy and satisfied expression to her face as she closed her eyes to eat. She not knowing what the male was seeing.

<Heh...and it tastes as good as it smells as well.>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
  • Species: Absol
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 04:20:50 am »
"thanks."

Lycris smiled as Salane enjoyed the pizza and began to eat his own, going through the thoughts in his haed. First he knew he was falling for the beautiful vixen, he almost never wrote a poem like the one he did not too long ago. second, he knew he would never purposefully hurt her. she was special and he did not wan't to lose her, even if that meant only having her as a friend. Finally, he was contemplating on sharing the poem he wrote. the worst that would happen is she would say she just wanted to be friends.....

"Would you like to hear some of my poems?"

He asked almost instinctively not realizing what he said until it came out.
you never know who you truly are until you confront yourself.

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 04:25:00 am »
She wore a very happy smile as she ate. She not thinking of what he thought, but it was more of a battle in her own mind as she ate. She did not know what to think or to do now, she was really depending on him to do something anything to make the situation she had in her mind to go away. She was breaking and as well as reforming. She could not understand why she was feeling so crazed...and it made her wonder if he felt the same for her...

She gave a small jump at his words. She stopping her chews for a moment as she looked down to the book. She then gave a soft swallow as she looked to him. And taking the opportunity...she gave  a soft nod.

<Yes. I would love to here some of them.>

She said with a slightly shy tone as she noticed how much of a fool she must have looked...she was eating pizza like it was her birthday...

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 04:36:54 am »
Picking up the notebook  Lycris flipped through the pages until he was to the poem before the one he just wrote.

"I'll read you two of my more recent poems.... this first one is called 'no regrets'"

he looked down at the page and began to read.

"time is valuable,
this is true.
yet what about all the things,
you went through?

it made you stronger,
to help you live.
one day wiser,
to help forgive.

it shaped you into,
who you are.
keep that in mind,
and you'll go far.

if you wish to change your past,
you wish that you would have no chance,
to live your life as you are,
and give up what made you come so far.

don't believe me?
cause i should know,
i have been down many roads,
not all pleasant not all bad,

yet, i would not change my path,
no matter what i'll just stay me.
instead of some,
twisted photocopy.

the past has made me who i am.
and i wouldn't backtrack if i could,
the mistakes i made have helped me learn,
and i don't want to loose what I've earned.

so ask me once,
and ask me twice,
hey even ask me thrice,
and you'll still hear the same reply:

i will never change my past,
for it has made me who i am.
i shall live on no matter what,
in the hearts of those I've touched."

finished with he first poem he looked at Salane hoping that she at least liked this one....

We can be our own worst enemy and our very best friend, we are who we choose to be.

If I could choose to succeed all the time or fail half the time, I would choose to fail. Then I could learn how to become better than before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 04:44:28 am »
She listened with a full ear, and as she listened...she could feel her mind and face slowly begin to change. She slowly breaking into a very sweet..but also a very loving smile as she looked to him. He had an amazing way of placing every little word, each little detail being perfect and as he spoke they seemed so true. Her heart thumped as she heard him near his finish, and she could not help but to give a soft smile and sigh as she gave a small grin to his face. That shyness cloak dramatically lifted as she looked to him.

<That was probably one of the more wonderful things I have heard...>

She said with a small smile to him, she feeling so much at ease as she looked to him.

<You have quite an amazing art of placing your words Lycris...I have to say I am jealous..>

She said with a small happy look to him. But...then she caught on to how she was speaking, and how she looked. And it sort of made her mind click as she looked to his face. She quickly sitting up with her hands back in her lap...she feeling a bit sheepish now...she surprised that she was acting so...differently all of a sudden.

<My apologies...but please...continue...>

She spoke very sweetly to him....she curious about the one he was writing when she spoke to him...

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 04:56:09 am »
Lycris noticed the change but didn't say anything. instead he smiled a bit and nodded a blush on his face.

"this next one... this next one is called 'a search for love'. it is also the last poem i have written recently."

Blushing he slowly began to recite the poem hardly looking at the paper and looking more at Salane as he did so. the words coming on thier own.

"worn down till i can't feel
what is happy and is it real?
love is fleeting yet it's true
could the one i am searching for be you?

i screwed up a lot in the past,
yet i'm still here and moving fast.
i weer a smile but it will have to end
i cant stand this farce, all the energy it spends.

if i can't be open then i cant be true.
and the only one i want to do that with is you.
I've searched high and I've searched low
yet no one has come and seen below.

i never had someone to share
my inner most quarrels and inner most cares.
if you say yes I'll only be yours
but if you say no i'll go back to before

i shall keep looking until i fall dead
for the one i can call a lover and friend.
if it takes me until i break,
then so be it, i will no longer fake."

As soon as he was done Lycris looked down and awaited her reaction.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 05:03:22 am »
She was so entranced by his words....but...she also could easily mark each one, she looking to him with a wide eye as she heard him read. She, also, as she listened, could begin to piece the words together...and it made her look to him with a soft grin as she felt her face begin to show a soft pink as she listened. She shifting a little in her seat as her hand were clenched into a tight fist. He...he was talking about her.... wasn't he? Just the thought...it made her warm and she could not help but to smile with a soft loving smile to him. But this time...it did not go away as she stared into his eyes. She was not lying to herself anymore...she was...really in love with a man...she had just met....and she was purely happy that she was.

After a while...she looked a little higher as she kept her shy...and yet very loving look...and gave a soft nod to him...she wanted to be the one to stop his searching...she wanted to be his.

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2012, 05:14:05 am »
When the rejection didn't come Lycris looked at Salane. was she... she was! she was actually smiling from his confession! But this wasn't a mocking smile... no this was different, loving he thought was the word to describe it.

"Y-you aren't offended?"

Lycris was still wary that she would reject him and that this was an act, even though something inside him told him it wasn't.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2012, 05:17:57 am »
She felt her face blush a little more as she watched the way he reacted. She gently wrapping her arms around her chest as she looked to him. She did not know what to say...she had been loved over before...but never by one she actually loved back. So, she was needless to say speechless as she looked to his face. She growing redder as she closed her eyes with the same look.

She shaking her head back and forth...she was not offended in the least...she was overjoyed by his words...she knew it was a very short amount of time...but...she felt that he was what she needed and wanted...and though she did not have any memories to hold him to...she would love to make as many as she could..

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2012, 05:28:10 am »
At that Lycris slowly went over to Salane and gently yet hesitantly kissed her. He had never felt this way before but he enjoyed the feeling of loving and being loved and accepted.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 05:35:13 am »
She looked to him as he came over with a sort of shocked look to his face. At first she was scared...but soon she felt him come close...and kissed her. She giving a soft squeak at first...but then...she began to slowly melt as she felt his hold take her by surprise...she slowly began to close her eyes and kiss him with a warm purr. She then placed a hand to his chest and giggled as she looked to him with very loving eyes. She feeling very hot all over...

<Hey...hold on...>

She said with a soft and motherly like tone as she took his hands in hers.

<Lets...lets slow down...ok? I would like to get to know you a little more...before we go to far...okay?>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 05:53:28 am »
Lycris smiled at her request. and spoke kindly.

"Of course. We have just met after all..."

Being the happiest he's ever been Lycris murred quietly at her simple touch. He was also thankful for the self restraint classes he had to take for dealing with females in heat if only because he didn't want to lose control. at least not right now.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 05:56:41 am »
She gave a soft happy look to him as he agreed but also, she gave a soft pant. She could feel how strong her was...he was a very strong man...and it made her blush as she felt her hands slightly rub his chest a little. She giggling as she did. But then she quickly pulled her hands away, and looked to him with a soft giggle.

<Heh..sorry for that..and yes...so...what do you wanna start about? Want me to start or you?>

Offline Lycris

• Gym leader
  • the warring poet
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 06:05:20 am »
Smiling sightly Lycris decided he would like to hear more about her.

"Why don't you start Salane?"

he asked as he sat down in a chair next to her. Just wanting o be close to her.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 06:12:33 am »
She gave a small giggle to him as she heard him. But felt a small fit of warmth as she felt him sit near, and it made her look to him with a blush as she slightly leaned on him with her shoulder.

<Well...where to start..>

She said with  a soft tone...she thinking of what she did now...

<Well...I am from Georgia. I came from there to take up a secretary position on base. The pay was good, and they said I fit the bill. But we all know what they want from secretaries...just another piece of eye candy...you know?>

She gave a soft sigh to that..it was sad...cause she loved her job..

<But as you may have already seen, I like to pain, and read books. I rarely watch T.v. I am usually using my hands to make something or fix something...I like taking things a part and as well as placing them back together....A very tactile learner.>

She said with a soft smile she thinking of her dad...

<I also know how to BBQ...and i dont have any pet peeves...I am usually shy and...well...I dont get out to much. I am used to being home. There will also be timed where I might over think and get depressed...>

She stopped there...and gave a soft sigh...

<heh...I guess I am just talking to much now...>
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:12:55 pm by Mino »