Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:14:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Mudbath (Between Auburn and Muddy)  (Read 8521 times)

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
  • What's a Personal Text? o.o
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
  • Species: Gardevoir
Re: Mudbath (Between Auburn and Muddy)
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2016, 07:40:30 am »
The orange Gardevoir perked up upon noticing the red upon the cheeks of her amphibian friend. A flurry of thoughts danced around in her head over the subject, but kept it hidden with a faint smile, as she walked over to where Miki laid, sitting down upon the natural rug, before slowly laying down onto her side. Whilst no more steam could be seen from her body, she still carried a warmth on her that the Swampert could feel whilst near her presence.

Aubrey slowly slipped her arms around the Axolotl, being very wary of her own chest protrusion, keeping the hug gentle. Warmth soon began to seep through to the cold-blooded, blue salamander. "..Theeere we go..Just, don't tighten the hug too much, okay?"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2016, 04:10:03 pm »
"Y-yeah...Good night."  Miki squirmed uncomfortably.  Her heart was racing, never before this close with another female.  Well...at least willingly.  The Swampert wasn't brutal, more along the lines of...brutally socially awkward.  It's been twelve long years without any proper interaction...and now she has a Gardevoir in bed with her.  While some naughty thoughts definitely popped up, she tried her best to suppress them, rather focusing on thoughts of trying to understand how to be friends with a different species.  The stress of companionship and of being accepted finally dropped the anvil of exhaustion on her, and a majority of her thought process along with the rest of her was lulled to a light rest.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2016, 08:43:31 pm »
Auburn let out a faint, happy little sigh as she watched her amphibian friend slowly enter a drowsy, sleepy state. Once she seemed unconscious, the Gardevoir's little perky smile slowly faded. She slightly turned in her friend's hold, taking a little look around the entire hollowed-out tree, gazing at all the pelts and skins that adorned Miki's home.

She glanced over to the crusty "HELP" text written on one of the sides of the 'house', which was enough to make the orange-haired Pokémon frown and gently sigh. With that in mind, she looked back to Miki, gently snuggling and wriggling her body up against the Swampert, closing her eyes, hoping she can catch a good amount of sleep before her friend stirs from her slumber.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2016, 04:53:31 pm »
Luckily for her, Miki managed to fall into a more deep sleep, throughout the night.  The Swampert would stay asleep until it was noon, her slumber rather heavy.  It was mostly cloudy the next day, beams of sunlight peaking out through shifting clouds, obscuring the sun and making the time hard to guess.  It was probably somewhere around noon.  Rain was intermittent, keeping the swamp earth moist.  There was push from the wind, the branches rattling about, almost hiding the *kerplunk* that was made outside.  There was flapping, clearly from a large bird Pokemon, followed by an angry bellow which was from a Pidgeotto. 

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2016, 11:45:24 pm »
Aub's fins soon twitched upon the cries of the bird Pokémon, as she snapped wide awake with a frown. Her current position seemed very comfortable beside the Swampert, as she layed on her side with her legs close together and bent, and her arms wrapped around her own body.

She quietly huffs to herself, shuffling a little against Miki's slumbering body, hoping that whatever ruckus is occurring outside will eventually quieten down and move on. Probably just some bully of a Flying-Type that flew into a window this morning or something, she thought to herself.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2016, 12:07:11 am »
Except it didn't seem to quiet down.  In fact...it got worse.  Two Chespin ran in, one of them shiny, panting and utterly soaked in hot water.  The Pidgeotto slammed it's head, flapping violently and squawking even louder than before while two vines tangled the Flying-Type up.  Miki flopped onto her back, inadvertently pulling away from Auburn.  Despite the racket, the Swampert remained asleep...quite the heavy sleeper despite having what should be thought as incredibly sensitive hearing.  Both of the Grass-Types were pleading for the Garde to save them, tugging at Aub's arm and hips. 

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2016, 12:16:40 am »
As soon as Miki rolled away from the Gardevoir's bod, she quietly huffed, puffing her cheeks out a little in very slight irritation.

Soon enough, the sudden two little bipedal hedgehogs running in and tugging at Auby's limbs were enough to snap her out of any groggy state. "W-Woah, woahwoahwoah! What's going on--?!" Auburn backed up a little before sitting up on her rear, even blushing a little from the sudden interaction made by the two Chespins, before glancing to where they ran in from.

..Okay, I...I've got a good hunch that the Pidgeotto is what's causing them all this trouble.. she pondered, before looking at the two youthful Grass-Types. "..I-If It's the bird that's causing you trouble, I could help..! I mean, if you two can stay in here whilst I go sort it out."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2016, 04:58:38 am »
That was answered not by the two Chespin, but rather by the furious Pidgeotto.  "I AM GONNA TEAR THEM UP AND NO ONE IS GONNA STOP ME!"  The avian shouted, snapping free of the vines and barging in, trying to smash Aubrey with a Steel Wing...but not exactly having the room to do it.  The trees' somewhat narrow entrance stopped the angry bird in it's tracks, the Pidgeotto too enraged to make rational decisions.  It snapped at the orange Garde, trying it's hardest to destroy and get what it wants.  Both Chespin hid behind Miki, who was still asleep despite the shouting, flapping and squawking.