Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:55:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)  (Read 26317 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 08:36:26 pm »
She gave a soft chuckle and actually got out of the car and went to his side and actually opened it...and leaned in and hugged him...and held him tightly with a soft smile as she held him tight.

<I said I will stay and help with you...you no longer have to be alone...you for now on will have me to call on..>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
  • Species: Lucario
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2013, 08:38:45 pm »
Alistair had never really had anyone to help him or talk to as a close friend. Just this event nearly made him break down as he hugged her tightly and a few tears left his eyes. He wasn't sad, he was happy, happy he found someone who wouldn't call him a freak or run away screaming from him. "T-Thanks...."
There are always three sides to a two sided coin.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2013, 08:45:48 pm »
This is when she showed her rather surprising strength. She dragged him from the car and brought him hug him standing. She holding at tight as a boa to its prey almost. But she wore a soft smile as she held him there....she bringing her head back and wiped his tears...she smiling like almost a mother would as she kissed his cheek a little bit afterward.

<You are very much welcome...>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2013, 08:48:19 pm »
Alistair blushed heavily, being caught in such a vulnerable situation. He smiled throughout it though and laughed at his current state. Finally calmed down, he sighed and looked into her eyes again. "I don't regret knocking you over one bit Asiterica."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2013, 08:53:17 pm »
She gave a soft laugh to him and could not help to bring him in for another large hug as she giggled.

<I feel the same.>

She said with a small chuckle as she let him go. She looking to him with a soft smile as she held his hands...she feeling a bit lighter than before.

<Now come on...we have work to do.>

She said with a small determined expression and tone as she walked around to get into the car.

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2013, 08:58:34 pm »
Alistair nodded and got into the car as she did. He now had a new determination, someone he could trust his life to. The gem... Finally had a keeper once he was gone. However he had lied about the demons, he reason he was out of Newport is that have of insects was it, the last demons left, and after that, his father would be waiting at the ruins... 'Almost time father... Almost time to be what you wanted me to be...' Alistair then noticed he felt a bit light-headed from joy, and from a bit of arousal, but that wasn't important now. She was right, they had a sword to fix...

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 09:04:52 pm »
She happily hopped into the car and she revved the car...she waiting for him to get in and sat with anticipation. she did not know that she was making him aroused. But still...she did not care. She did care till she was touched the wrong way.

<Well hurry up!>

she said with small chuckle.

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 09:12:57 pm »
In the car Alistair blushed heavily still and looked out the window as Asiterica drove, using his phone he placed on the dashboard for directions. He had to think of something to say to her.  She just drove him insane, but he didn't want her to think he just wanted sex, that wasn't it... He wanted her because it was her...

Letting his mind wander, Alistair sat in a world of his own, thinking of different scenarios he could try.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2013, 09:23:36 pm »
She drove with a soft mind as she drove, she not caring where she was going, and also not caring why he was so secretive...she had just saw that small frail boy under all of that dark and cold look. It made her feel very full as she looked to him...almost complete...all she had to do now was to fix what was broken, and to help where she could.

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2013, 09:30:55 pm »
Alistair was about to say something to her but was interrupted when they pulled up in front of his office. It was a large building, a large neon sign out front and Windows on the second floor. Alistair got out of the car and walked up to the door, tracing a symbol with his finger on one of the wood panels, causing the door to glow blue before the blue shattered like glass and the door opened. "Welcome to my humble abode." Inside the main room was a desk at the far side with a doorway into the kitchen and backdoor out to the acres of forest. To the back left was a staircase where the bathrooms and bedrooms were. Under the stairs was a door to the large basement. All over the walls were weapons and relics, demonic, angelic, and human all over. From guns, to scythes, to gauntlets the walls were covered.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2013, 09:35:07 pm »
She,,,could not believe it...for when she walked in, she felt a strange aura from everything. And it made her skin crawl and her spine tingle. But that made her only want to stay only longer as she looked to him and to all that was belonging to him...this was amazing...far more amazing than she could have ever thought..

<This....is...amazing......>

She said with a soft tone a she looked to him...

<How did...you manage to find so much items? None of these I have ever seen before...these metals...these weapons....I thought I would never touch...nor see them...this is a blacksmiths DREAM!!!>

She said with a small chuckle as she looked around the room.

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2013, 09:43:57 pm »
A lot of them are actually demons whose souls were imbued into the weapons. Some are made by my father, some are ones whom I defeated in combat, and others are some I knew personally. You can touch but just don't try to talk to them, please. It's a blessing those two having spoken up," Alistair said, sticking a thumb toward a pair of green and yellow broadswords, both similar except color. Alistair walked to the desk, drew a different symbol and a blue wall appeared in front of the door under the stairs, quickly breaking. "the 'vault' is down here, but I will let you play here before heading there." He then vanished in the kitchen to get a drink, "You want something to drink? I have this awesome red wine I've been saving...."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2013, 09:54:39 pm »
She gave a small happy chimed sound as she basically drowsed around the area. She looking each blade...each one.....EACH....ONE....and took in all she saw...she inspecting...feeling...touching...and feeling a dark, light, or no aura from the ones she came across. She felt like she was in heaven...and it made her heart beat really fast as she looked around with so much joy.

But then she heard Alistair...and what he was offering to drink made her look in the direction of his voice...she giving a small squint of her eye. She was a week away from drinking...where she lived it was 20...not 21 to drink. she was only 19.

<You know the drinking ages...right?>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2013, 10:02:05 pm »
"Yes. You know what the law says about having weapons over here? Around the same thing and as you can tell it doesn't bother me. Besides, how old do I look?" Alistair was being serious, being half-demon meant he aged almost 3 times slower than a normal human, so where he was actually around 40-45, he may have looked 20. He acted it too, thankfully the age thing kicked in when he turned 18, puberty would have sucked.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2013, 11:06:51 pm »
She gave a small look to him as she heard what he was speaking of, and moved over to him with a inspecting eye as she moved to him. She looking at him closely as she snaked around...

<Well...you look very young...>

She said with a soft tone as she walked around him...she circling around him with  a soft smile.

<Hmmm...lets see...>