Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:22:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)  (Read 26255 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)
« on: January 07, 2013, 10:38:43 am »
It was the last day of class and the last day she had to go back to such a hell hole. Asiterica was now finally out, and she was finally free of all of those stupid bonds and other things that made her life a living hell as she was in the world of the...school of hell. But now since she was out, she actually left with a smile for once...no more boys trying to get her...no more teachers...no more...NO MORE!

She could not help to have such a bouncy attitude a she left through those doors...and went to the sidewalk to walk home. She was so happy to be free again....well for now at least...she still had a over protective mom...her dad she loved to death and was cool with...

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
  • Species: Lucario
Re: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 10:47:02 am »
Alistair walked down the sidewalk, past the occasional pedestrian, with his head down. His coat softly flowed behind him as he moved along. He was tired, it had been a long day of working and even after finishing his job, he still wasn't paid. It really frustrated him and at the rate he was at, his landlord would evict him by the end of the day. 'Damn...' Not paying attention to anything but what to tell his landlord, Alistair accidently bumped into someone, being 6'4 meant the person was now probably sprawled out on the floor. "Damn, sorry about that"
There are always three sides to a two sided coin.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 10:51:38 am »
She was walking with a happy and loving charm as she was making her way hom, she not knowing what she was doing as she was walking as well. She was just so happy to be free as a bid once more. But as she was thinking of that that feeling was shot down as she felt her body get bumped into, and her frame almost made ehr fall back...but she was tall...she stood at about 5'11"...much taller than the normal girl...but what she bumped into made her think she ran into a wall...so with a small sigh she began to regain her posture...she not dropping that smile yet...

<Oh no..it is ok. I was not paying attention to where I was going...>

She said with a small tone...and when she looked to see whom she bumped into she looked up....way up...

<Oh my..>

She said rather oddly...he was really tall....and big to boot.

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 10:56:40 am »
Alistair was taken aback for a moment as he looked at the girl's features. She was a bit tall as women go but he liked unique people. Finally shaking his head he held his paw out to shake her hand, "Sorry for the brute introduction, I'm Alistair."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 11:01:20 am »
She gave a small look to him and could not help but to take in his own features...he looked to be in his twenties....but besides that...he was everything but normal...he was very tall...looked to be in supernatural shape...and looked...really good. So as she watched him present himself and his hand...she could not help to see that she was looking in a face of some heigher being..

But...she did give a soft smile as she shook his hand in return. She using her other hand to brush her hair from her face...

<Oh..ummm...I am Asiterica. And it is alright. No blood shed.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 11:05:48 am »
"So what's a pretty girl like you doing alone around here?" Alistair asked as he looked around to make sure noone saw their embarrassing clash. "Its not too safe..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 11:08:37 am »
She gave a small chuckle and rolled her eyes....well dang...another boy with the same mind. What a shock...But, whatever...she had been with and talked with hundreds of others...

<Well, I am coming back home from my classes. Today was my last day, so, I wanted to enjoy the outside life just a little longer. Besides, I have been through here many times over...I know everyone here.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 11:13:37 am »
"That makes one of us then, I haven't been here before today. As Alistair looked at her he couldn't help but be drawn to her eyes. They shone with a brilliance that he just couldn't tear himself away from... There was definitely something special about this one, nothing demonic that he could sense but still special. "I come from the city west of here, nothing special compared to this."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 11:17:41 am »
She felt his eyes on her own, but she was used to i by now, and she could not help but to only smile wider as she knew she was being looked at by such a being...he being unique..and..well...he had every thing the norm woman would want...

<The west? Well I never been there....I was always held to the east...so...i know everything here like it was  may own toy box.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 11:23:44 am »
"Hmm, so you've been here your entire life?" Alistair shuffled his feet somewhat, he hated standing around doing nothing, and truthfully, this girl was sending his libido crazy. Using every ounce of willpower he had, Alistair tried to act serious and not bring those things up, in thought or talk. If he blew it here he might not get another chance.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 11:32:23 am »
She gave a soft nod to him with a sweet smile as she held her books in on of her arms. She could see that he was also getting a bit out of step...in other words he seemed to be getting a bit off of the hinge. Like he was getting...uncomfy...so she lightly pointed to a local food store...a restaurant...

<Well...you know if you want...we could get something to eat? You seem to be getting rather ansty..>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 11:36:24 am »
Alistair scratched his head, "Sorry, that sounds good, I can buy." He smiled, mentally reprinting himself for not being able to control his urges. Holding his hand out and mock bowing, Alistair let Asiterica lead the way.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 11:38:51 am »
Asiterica looked down to his hand and could not help but to laugh. She was going to play with a him a little, it just seemed just right at this moment of time.

<Oh~! We had just met and you already are wanting to hold hands, and take me out to eat~?>

She said with a small tone of both sensual and playful attitudes...

<Well...for you I guess It would not matter.~>

She said as she gently took his hand with a soft giggle as she began to lead him to the place...

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 11:42:29 am »
Alistair lightly laughed at her comment, "What can I say? Think of it as an apology for mowing you down." Alistair smiled as she lead him onward, he could already tell midnight would get better, as if already wasn't. He didn't usually talk to people he didn't know, let alone buy them dinner, but she was different.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 11:46:06 am »
She gave a small laugh as she looked to him with a small playful toned expression. Ok...he was cool...and it made her feel right at home as she led him to the eatery.

<Well I dont think I ever have been.>

She said with a small laugh as she reached for the door to open it.

<I think you were the first who managed to knock me down. I usually am more careful of my surroundings.>