Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)  (Read 26252 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 02:06:22 pm »
She gave a small grin to him as she heard the description of two of the blades she was going to see. She was so happy that she was able to bump into him. it was just great to know that there was more like her nearby. Yes, she was not to trusting, but she did know that he was worth a shot.

<I must say that is more interesting than I had in mind..>

She said with a small sigh as she looked to see that Shannon slowly return with two places of her and his orders.

<It rare to find people like you around here.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
  • Species: Lucario
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 02:09:53 pm »
"I could say the same for you," Alistair took a piece from his potato and ate it, "Except I'm not from around here to know."
There are always three sides to a two sided coin.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 02:14:19 pm »
She gave a soft chuckle and gave a small nod to him.

<Yeah...that is true...many people here are trapped into doing small and simply, being a clerk or being a store runner is not my want. I am lucky my father is the only blacksmith in town.>

She said with a small chuckle in her voice as she took a potato slice to eat.

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »
"How long have you been in the smithing business? I assume your whole life?" Alistair ate another peice, watching her fluids movements and listening intently to her voice, he was completely captured and he knew it. He needed to stop before he started blushing and found he couldn't think of anything else, each syllable she spoke drilled her further into his brain, firmly lodging her into it.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 05:20:56 pm »
She gave a small thoughtful look as she looked to the ceiling, she almost scratching her head as she began to count the many years she was in.

<well, I have been in since I was...I think 6 years old? And I am 19 now. So I have been in long enough to be more than simply an apprentice. But I choose stay lower....I just love working for my dad that much...>

She said with a soft tone as she looked to her meal to take another bite from it. She thinking of all that she and her father do and did. It was lovely time of her life...and still is...

<What about you...how long have you been an Exterminator?>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 05:41:00 pm »
Alistair shuffled in his seat so the dual holster under his coat would stop digging into his back. "Well, my father used to do it and when he left and mum died I just went to what was in my blood. It's one 'hell' of a job though. So about 7-8 years, since I was around 13." Alistair seemed distant as he spoke, trying his best not to remember his life then and the scars it left all over his torso.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 05:47:26 pm »
She gave a small tilt of her head as she looked to him as he spoke...he spoke alot less confident that time, and it made her mind draw a red flag all of  sudden, she sensing that he was again hiding something...but this time it was important. But she closed her eyes and gave a soft sigh...she will be told later if she played her cards right and gained his full trust.

<Well then I have to say it seems rather fun...and since you have a hobby of collecting, It is nice to know you have such a wonderful outlet.>

She said as she took another bite, she looking up to him with a calm and sweet eye.

<Do you need any of the blades or guns to be repaired?>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 05:56:53 pm »
Alistair turned back to her and smiled, back on track, "Actually, yeah I do, noone I have found in Newtown couldn't find out what kind of metal it was made of. That and this needed to be embedded into it..." Alistair fished out a fist sized garnet stone from his pocket, "...And noone I found I trusted enough to do it."
This was a lifesaver. Ever since it broke in a battle against his shadow, Alistair always had to use his father's sword whose power was still locked away. If he could fix HIS sword then not only would he owe her big time, but hunting would be 20x easier.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 06:01:10 pm »
She looked to him with a small look as she watched him turn his back to her...she tilting her head again in a small look of some confusion as he did...but then heard and watched him take out a HUGE garnet...which made her jaw drop as she saw it...but then her eyes snapped back into reality when she heard of the possibility of setting it in metal...she giving a small look of some stress as she heard it...

<O..oh....Well....It is not impossible....>

She said with her eyes oogling the stone..

<I...guess I will only know....till I see your blade. That is the blade you want to place it is right?>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 06:06:51 pm »
"Yeah, it is. Luckily it broke at the socket so no opening steel to place it in, just in, mend, done. If you could do that I would forever be grateful to you!"

Alistair was smiling uncontrollably now, he had finally found someone to fix his sword! This day kept getting better and better, he just hoped it stayed that way. After placing the stone on the table for her to examine, he went to finishing his meal. He needed to remember this place when he was in town again, they served awesome potatoes and that was something hard to do. Well, for him anyway.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »
She gave a soft smile as she noticed the very sudden rise of some energy from him. She giving a small and very cheerful smile as she found that she was actually trusting enough to fix his blade...well...she hoped she could. A metal no one has never seen or heard of...huh...

But as she thought of this...she saw the stone....and she took it in her hands with a very detailed and careful hand. She finding it to be smooth, and as well as rigid...which made no sense...but it had a major weight...and it had a beautiful shine...but then she felt something else....and it emanated from it....which made her look to it was a strange eye...she did not know if she was stupid or the food as bad...but it looked like it was oozing a strange mist...

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 06:23:41 pm »
Alistair finished his meal and saw Asiterica staring into the stone and quickly grabbed it, "Sorry for being rude but that's a bit dangerous. There is a story that crystal contains thousands of souls, with each kill the blade makes the enemy's soul is consumed for energy... As you can probably tell now I'm into all that kind of junk, but you can never just toss that kind of stuff away, better safe than sorry, right?"

Alistair looked at the crystal himself once again before picketing it and pulling out his dark green, leather wallet this time. The stone reacting to her was strange, it only did that to him as far as he knew because it was spiritually tied to him... Something was going on and he would find out later. He didn't want suspicious thoughts ruining his evening with the lovely gal.

"Im sorry about that again, I should have warned you about the story where one guy who stared into it too long entered a comatose state he never awoke from, true or not I would hate it happening to a beautiful thing like you."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 06:29:08 pm »
She felt her body slightly go into a static as she felt the stone get taken from her hands. which made her lightly upset as she felt it to be gone. but then that feelijng vanished as she looked at her hands...she confused on what had happened to her. She did not know what that was, but as she listened to him she could firmly believe in the story based off what she had just felt and seen. Just knowing she was holding such a powerful thing....made her skin crawl as she now knew she could have been placed into a state she could not reverse...

<Oh...i...I see...>

she said as she finsihed off her meal with a very off tone. She was now thinking much more about his job...and what he really did. Which now made her upset on another part...she was being lied to...and she now knew it. How he was able to use blades in this day of age...and to be the general exterminator...now seemed very...very unlikely.

<well then, I believe I am in dept of your kindness to keep me from such a fate.>

She said with a small grin.

<Well...lets get going then....i want to see what this blade looks like before I forget or do something else to hold time against me.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 06:35:49 pm »
Alistair looked down some, he knew she was being suspicious and she had every right to be. He would explain in time though, when she saw the sword... He just hoped that she would understand, he hated lying to her and he found it so hard but in reality, not alot of it was a lie... However, he would have to keep an eye on her, it wasn't exactly safe being with a well-hated demon hunter, especially if she fixed the sword.... He vowed though to protect her at he cost of his life, all because they bumped into each other was no excuse to have to die...
"Ok, I assume you don't want to walk for a day from your earlier comment?" Alistair joked as he placed the money and tip separate on the table.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2013, 06:44:38 pm »
She gave a small chuckle to him and gave a soft nod as she too tipped...and rather healthily...20 bucks. She knew Shannon very well, and since she was always there, and always her waitress...she was always getting the best. It was a sort of promise to herself as she kept comming back.

<Well duh..>

She said with a small push to him. She playfully chuckling as she waved her goodbyes.

<Come...follow me. I have a car back at my place that we can take.>