Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:01:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: My Yiffy Friend From Pandora (Ebony The Quilava and Muddy Waters)  (Read 11014 times)

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
Re: My Yiffy Friend From Pandora (Ebony The Quilava and Muddy Waters)
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 08:30:19 am »
Varbos laughed as he got up, his face bright pink with slight embarrassment and humor at his own fall.  "Whoops.  That's O.K, I am used to falling over."  He gave a bright grin towards the Quilava and stood up, wobbling a bit as he regained his balance.  His hind wings fluttered as he balanced himself.  The fall onto his stomach had gave him a rush, which was quite more obvious than it needed to be, now that his sheath was in plain sight, opening. 
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Ebony The Quilava

• Gym leader
  • Dance along to the beat of your heart.
    • Euclea Ebony Aurius' Tumblr
  • Species: Mood-Fire Quilava
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 06:45:26 am »
The Quilava spotted it and his fires flared violet, blushing heavily as he averted his eyes from Varbos. Euclea gave off a bit of nervous laughter as he tried to play it off. "So uh... You're used to falling over then?" He giggled a bit after saying that thinking of how bad it sounded in retrospect. "That doesn't sound like something you'd really want to get used to though." He looked under the Varkip again, only subtly, but he just wanted to see if he was still excited.
If you'd like to add me on Skype, you can add EbonyTheQuilava, or PoisonousBlight for my phone.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 07:39:55 am »
Varbos chuckles, his interest still in the color changing fires on the back of the incendiary weasel.  He was still unaware of his shaft that was now poking ever so slightly out of his sheath.  "Well it kinda gets me pumped.  Makes me less lazy so I am not TOO fat.  It's the same with my twin sister."  He smiled.  He tugged on his Eridium collar again, a luminescent bright purple being emitted.  The light couldn't reach out far, only making a small portion of his neck a slightly darker shade of violet. 

• Gym leader
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 06:48:43 am »
The Quilava looks around nervously, he wasn't sure if he should bring up the Varkip's, errr, misplace. He walks up to Varbos and giggles, a little thinking about how awkward it would be for the two of them, though, if he were not to say anything, the hybrid could end up getting pretty embarrassed. "Uhhh, Varbos, you seem to have a problem..." He pointed down, though his pointing and your positioning nearly placed his paw right at your member.
If you'd like to add me on Skype, you can add EbonyTheQuilava, or PoisonousBlight for my phone.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 01:36:39 pm »
Looked down to see his 'problem', but then he saw what the Quilly was talking about.  He noticed it and instantly, it fully popped out.  "Oh sorry about that.  It's hard to control.  I used to get embarrassed and angry about it, but now I just stopped caring about it being like this."  He noticed that it accidentally touched the magma weasel's hand, kinda puzzled at what to do now.

• Gym leader
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 06:51:46 am »
The Quilava blushed more about it as he realized what his paw had just touched. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He was somewhat surprised by Varbos' apathy to the situation, but he was also now touching his paw, the slick member had made it quite soft. "I ummm, suppose it being in a slit would make it pop out like that sometimes I suppose?" He giggled slightly, then quickly grew quiet, noticing just what he was giggling about and thought he was being rude. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 09:45:06 am »
Varbos laughed innocently at Ebony's sensitivity.  "Hey...don't sweat it Eb.  Actually...I've never touched it myself."  He kinda looks up for a moment.  He was at a loss of words.  "Um..."  He wasn't dumbfounded by anything.  He was just stumped plainly.  Eventually he thinks of something, but then he turned it down.  He was deep in thought, just trying to think of something to talk about.

• Gym leader
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 10:09:58 am »
The Quilava looked away somewhat nervously as he tried to avoid eye contact. "You haven't? W-well... It's soft." He rubbed the back of his head on impulse, his fire turning slightly more rosy. "I just realized what I'm talking about, sorry." Ebony widened up his arms and gave the hybrid a hug. "Hopefully you don't mind this at least?"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 01:29:45 pm »
Varbos gladly accepted with wide arms.  "I don't mind at all..."  He said somewhat smoothly.  His pupils widened extremely as he stared into his color shifting fire.  His wings vibrated in place to make a sort of purr.  Although, he felt a bit of awkwardness...and some where around there some sort of...jolt.  He forgot that his shaft was fully out, and so he ended up accidentally prodding Ebony's stomach with it.

• Gym leader
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 08:29:46 pm »
The Quilava blushed much more deeply as the slick member softened his underbelly. "Uhm... You sure you don't want any help or something?" He ignored it the best he could, though thinking of it made himself rather horny and causing his cock poke out from it's sheath. He quickly tightened his hug, inevitably pushing the two cocks together, though he wasn't as concerned about that as he was the Hybrid seeing that he had gotten excited, he didn't want to give an odd impression for no reason.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 09:33:21 pm »
Varbos started blushing, enjoying his rod being pushed against the Quilava.  "No...actually...this feels...good."  He moaned softly from their tight hug, trying to move up and down, rubbing their two rods together.  He started smelling some scent and he blushed heavily, wanting more of this pleasure he was feeling.

• Gym leader
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2013, 07:06:28 am »
The Quilava blushed, he wasn't going for that, but he wasn't really complaining. "D-does it? Then I suppose we can stay like this for a bit?" Ebony wasn't too terribly concerned about his arousal anymore, now knowing that the Varkip was enjoying himself. "W-well, if it makes you feel any better... I think I'm the same as you." He points down briefly, his fires flaring up a mix of Magenta and Lilac.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 09:08:22 am »
He smiled brightly, his cheeks were a strong pink.  The hybrid's eyes reflected the color of the fire.  But he adverted his eyes to see that his friend was also erect.  Curiosity hit him like a brick wall, as he was inspired to get on all fours and put his face dangerously close to the fire-type's stiff rod.  He was so close that his stare on the shaft made him look cross-eyed.  He was absolutely silent, his curiousness putting his complete focus on Ebony's member.

• Gym leader
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 09:31:45 am »
The Quilava blushed much harder now as the Hybrid's face met his cock. "Uhmmm, d-did you want something?" He wasn't quite expecting this to happen, though he wasn't all that upset about it other than thinking bad thoughts made his cock grow a bit larger and inadvertently poked your nose with his tip. "T-that.. Wasn't supposed to happen..."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 09:47:29 am »
Varbos leaned back a bit from the Quilly's shaft, taking in the smell.  It made him quiver with anticipation, his eyes widening as he continued to stare.  His voice was on a gridlock, his mouth opening slowly as he inched his thickly saliva coated tongue closer to Ebony's cock-head.  Something new popped in him, something unexpected.  He felt a want, a sort of urge to just slap his tongue around and put his mouth around the weasel's rod.  To just go wild.  He held it back, but not completely.  He eventually made contact, his tongue sliding down the bottom of his stick all the way to his sac.