Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:31:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Breaking an old habit (MIno / Muddy)  (Read 58150 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Breaking an old habit (MIno / Muddy)
« on: May 24, 2013, 06:59:12 pm »
it was just beginning to storm in the pretty woodsy area not to far from a very empty home. It was made of wood, it old and molded, and it was rather holding a foul stench of the rotting wood. But in this old and course place laid a pokemon. Obviously injured and bleeding slowly...

He was not dying, but...he was also not in the best of shape. he having nothing but small morsels to eat, and to have nothing but this rain to bring him the water he needed to survive. He looked like he was a worn and depressed being...

His scent was thickly spread in the area..., it holding a powerful scent of blood and sweat...

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
Re: Breaking an old habit (MIno / Muddy)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 07:38:23 pm »
Varbas took cover underneath a branch.  She had to lick her wings, otherwise they would get wet and become damaged or even destroyed.  She rushed it, but made sure both were completely coated.  The varkip buzzed them, letting the excess be flung off.  When suddenly, she caught a scent.  It was a thick, slippery copper smell...the smell of fresh blood.  She perked her head up.  It was either a free meal...or a suffering Pokemon.  She wasn't hungry, oddly enough, so she hoped for said Pokemon to not be in fatal condition.  She started to track the scent, in a slight rush to make sure she wouldn't be too late.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 07:50:38 pm »
(So what exactly is Varbras? I dont really know since I cannot really picture her))

He was in a state that made his mind create a cloud over him in most literal sense...he not knowing the extent of his condition other than being very hungry, his thirst sated by the rain. He was miserable despite his small shelter blocking some of the cold.

But his teeth chattered like he was freezing, and his body trembled as if it was left out in the rain...and been setting in place for days. He did not know of the time he had left nor what was coming his way, his own blood being all he smelled as he tried to rest...his stomachs growling being to loud for his ears.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 09:28:09 pm »
(Varbas is like a yellow slightly overweight mudkip with large insect fore and hind wings.  That can also sound like a bug too...as in chirping and buzzing, things like that.)

She ran frantically, slipping a few times in her reckless abandon.  She slowed down to see a rather rotten and worn down house, long forgotten within the forest.  The varkip thought that this might make a rather great house for her family, but then she remembered Vermeil, and with his condition, he would run away and accidentally set the place ablaze.  Poor soul...cursed to have a solar core for a heart.  She walked close to the abandoned settlement, mystified by it's eeriness.  Varbas jumped back a little bit, as a window sill creaked open.  She was slightly scared, but then she swallowed any courage she had left, and headed for the establishment. 

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 09:39:28 pm »
He had no idea that something was growing very close, and at this point his body was not going to be able to do anything if whatever it was did grow to close. His fur was pale enough that his fur seemed to be grey in the room in which there was no light. His body shivering as it tried to fix and sustain...it failing every time he tried to hold his body to stay awake, but also, it showed something else. A black...and ominous hue.

His body was living off the very final bits of his body, his aura being a limited life support as he found his heart pumping very little as he was barley clinging onto life. He laid leaned on the wall with his muzzle open and panting feeling very thirsty, though his tongue was very wet.

His eyes lazily hung as he no longer had the strength to hold them open. But he did soon did turn to look outside of the open door...he simply staring off out there.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 10:00:28 pm »
Varbas pushed the door open, looking around.  As she urged it forward, it made a rather loud creaking noise, which unsettled her nerves.  She poked her head in, still curious to the rotten house's contents.  "H-Hello?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 10:03:58 pm »
He stared in a look of shock and obvious fear the moment he saw the door open. He did not know nor suspect anything or anyone to try to get this close. He also was cursing himself that he now chose such an obvious place to take shelter in.

His body lightly fidgeted and his claws only made small sounds as he tried to stand but his body was unable to make any headway, his claws only dragged across the earth, and the more of this...creature he saw...the more it made him worry. he never seen such a being...and it terrified him...he even began to whimper as he tried to move..

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 10:10:02 pm »
Varbas overheard the weird noises, her wings fluttering, flinching backward and using the door as a sort of shield.  She waited a couple of moments.  She was shaken, her voice almost like a squeaky rattle.  "I-Is...a-a-anyone t-there...?"  She pushed open the door again, much more slowly than before, her body trembling and shooting out the smell of fear.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 10:13:19 pm »
At her voice the sounds he made only grew, and it made it be known that he was in stress, his whimpers grew, and he yelped in pain as he fought to stand, but the black hue also died away, and it let in some of the light as the black hue soaked back into his flesh. He could see her ad as clearly as she could see him now as he finally managed to stand with his shoulder leaning on the wall. He growling for only a moment before whimpering again.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 10:20:52 pm »
The hybrid noticed the Absol, taking into account his weakened state and his threats.  She remained low to the floor but visible, trying to show that she wasn't a threat.  "I-I s-see you a-are hurt...l-let me h-h-help you..."  She was shivering feverishly in spite of his injuries.  Scared out of her mind, she took a step...onto a board that was all too rotten.  The board snapped like a twig, shifting her weight violently forward, the sudden momentum causing the other boards supporting her weight to snap as well, making her fall into the basement face first.  She made a loud chirp which was interrupted by the impact of solid ground.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 10:29:32 pm »
He gave a small twitch as he saw the pokemon fall through the floor, but in a small chain reaction the floor he was standing on began to follow suit. It making him fall as well, he landing with a painful thud as he landed on his exposed wound that had just now began to stop bleeding.

He let out a large bark and writhed in pain, and he could not help but to feel much weaker as his body went into shock again. His body growing numb as he trembled once more.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 10:37:46 pm »
Her vision blurred as the ground had an indent where her head was.  She stumbled, and then just landed on her stomach.  She felt something wet...She knew it wasn't her own piddle, she had relieved herself earlier today.  So what was this puddle?  She tapped her hand in it and then touched the sample with her tongue.  It tasted like pure copper.  She chirped loudly in surprise, her stomach dripping in his blood.  She knew it wasn't her's, because if it was, the ground would be corroding away and it would hurt like hell.  Her vision focused almost instantly.  "O-oh god!  I am so sorry!"  She teared up, feeling bad for the canine.  She was scared at his conditon, and she was mad at herself for not being careful enough. 

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 10:45:37 pm »
He only tried to control his tones he began to feel less and less pain as time went on. His ribs were now bruised from the fall and it made him almost want to cry non stop. The pain hurt every moment his heart beat, and it now was beating strongly due to the shock in his system. He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip, hard enough to break the skin, but a small film of blood came from it. He was very low on blood and he did not have much time, he barley had the time to speak as she spoke to him. All he did was whimper...for that was all his body was capable of doing at that moment as he felt like a pup. he could not do a single thing, he never in his life felt to defenseless...and needing of his parents...

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 08:29:21 am »
Varbas panicked as she thought of something, anything to do.  "Oh god oh god oh god OH GOD."  She paced wildly, mind racing at absurd speeds, her caustic blood starting to glow as it started pumping rapidly.  She went over the the dying Absol and slowly, hands trembling at her own doing.  She placed her hands on his back, and started to rotated him onto his other side, not knowing the damage on the other side.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 08:56:41 am »
He gave a small whine and tried to hold his own position. But he was like a bit of putty as he found his body rolling over, his flesh making a sick sound as the blood dripped from his side. He giving a strong bark as he felt his body roll to the other side. He was in horrid condition, but luckily the wound was only a day old, not yet infected...not gang green, just..red and beginning to dry out..