Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:32:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Friendship Blooms *Mino & Dsc only*  (Read 27568 times)

Offline Dsc

• League champion
  • Species: Eevee
Friendship Blooms *Mino & Dsc only*
« on: June 06, 2013, 08:51:55 pm »
An Eevee slowly trot across the forest, huming to himself as he trotted. He was enjoying himself til he heard a loud yelp and scuffling sounds. He slowly padded toward the sounds til he came across an Espeon pinned under a Houndoom, the Houndoom looking like it was going to rape the Espeon.

"My such a sexy catch, and fertile too!" The Houndoom cackles darkly

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Friendship Blooms *Mino & Dsc only*
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:00:26 pm »
She felt her bones chatter as she looked up in pure fear as she bit and tried to kick her way free of this dog. But it was difficult for such a young pup in her size. She knew she could not defend herself, but what made things worse....she did not know what the houndoom was thinking. She did not know she was in heat.

<S-Stop!! Leave me alone!! Please!!!>

She screamed as she tried to stand to get into a bush, she almost squirming to have a way to get away from him...but she had done this before, and he always found her. So she was in a spot that she knew she could not escape from...and it was beginning to have tears break from the corners of her eyes as she trembled beneath him.

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 10:54:42 pm »
The houndoom cackled evilly. "No, not til I've had my way with you."

Thats when the eevee growled. "Leave her alone!" The eevee barks

The houndoom took a side glance. "Back off shrimp, or I'll tear you apart."

The eevee laughed "Tear me apart? What a joke, your nothing but hot air." The eevee replies.

The houndoom uses Mean Look on the Espeon, making her inable to escape. He unmounts her and snarls at the eevee. "Hot air eh pipsqueak?" He snarls menacingly as flames appeared around his muzzle. "Last chance welp, leave."

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 08:00:09 am »
She was on the very eve of loosing her sanity as he felt her body placed in this position. She never ever wanted this, and she began to curse herself for having such bad luck for running into this dog. She whimpered as she was just about to give up, but thankfully she heard a voice...but it was not the houndoom that was speaking now. She had the worse time trying to see whom it was, but with the houndoom atop of her she could only listen for the few few words. It was not till the houndoom gave her the glare...she had her first shot at looking at whom came to help her...

She did not care that it was an eevee, she was just happy that someone stopped to help...it seemed her calls were not in vain. But, that glare....was the stuff of horrors....and it left her unable to move. She knew if she moved she probably be found again by another...and probably by the same houndoom...and he would tear her apart..

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 10:33:07 am »
The Houndoom lost his patience and blasted the Eevee with a large flamethrower. There was a massive explosion where the Eevee was. The Houndoom cackles darkly "That settles tha...... What the?!" The Houndoom gasps as there was a large pillar of light where the Eevee stood. The pillar of light vanishes and there was nothing there, a blurred form dashes around the area, making the Houndoom annoyed. He blasts another Flamethrower at where the blurred form was running but the Flamethrower was sliced in half exploding in 2 parts. The Houndoom growled and charged and the blurred form charges too, it glows and becomes the Eevee and is ducks under the houndoom and smashes at the knee caps of the Houndooms back legs earning a large yelp from the Houndoom as the Eevee grabs the Houndooms neck and tosses the Houndoom into a nearby tree.

"Hot air, just like I said." The Eevee replies, its left paw was glowing with a crystal symbol on it.

The Houndoom slowly gets up and sees the symbol, he gulps knowing who he was facing. He turned tail and fled immediately.

The Eevee sighs in relief, it was walks over to Niomi. "You ok?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 11:13:58 am »
Her whole body did not move, and she did not she only screamed as tears began to swelter around her cheeks, she not knowing the outcome as she held her eyes closed the whole brawl. She felt heat, and she felt the cool of something else...but both scared her as she held her ears down to help with the loud sounds of fire and things breaking as she sat glued to the earth. She shivering and biting her lip as she tried to not be scared...but it being impossible as she cried silently...

It was not till her right ear heard a small muffled sound from her left...it making her shiver even more as she curled up a little more. She crying even harder, her eyes..still not opening as she silently wept. Her paws now across her nose and eyes as she was preparing to be hurt again...

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 11:20:40 am »
The Eevee licks the Espeon comfortingly "Hey its ok, hes gone." It says

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 11:24:00 am »
Her body gave a small jolt as she felt his licks, and at first she did pull away a little. But after a few more she slowly began to open her eyes as she tried to see whom it was...she in shock to see an eevee. The same eevee that was there to help her not to long before...

So with a small moment of a wide eyed blank stare...she broke down. She finally letting it all go as she clamored to his chest. Her face firmly pressed in the toff of fur as she cried. She saying many things...but they completely inaudible as her sniffs and cries drowned her words out. She was  happy...but the feeling of what could have happened was so present in her mind, so she clung to him and wept...she trying to get it all out of her system.

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 11:25:56 am »
His eyes widen as he holds her close, comforting her as he rubs the back of her head

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 11:40:29 am »
Her body lightly began to slow down, and soon her trembling and crying had stopped to where she was only making small sniffles. Her blue eyes finally slowly opening as she looked up to him, finally making a small smile as she again placed her head back into his chest.

<th...Thank you..>

She said a bit nervously as she slowly began to drop everything. She...she was safe now...right?

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:08 am »
He smiles "Your welcome." He says while nuzzling her "So... what exactly happened here young one?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 11:49:24 am »
She gave a small happy purr as she felt his nuzzle, but also gave a small frown as she brought her eyes to the earth as she began to try to place what happened into words. She lightly fumbling a few times...but soon she was able to give an answer.

<I-..I dont know...I was just trying to find berries for food...and then the mean dog came. He pushing me and he even bit my tail..>

She said as she lightly rose it. It was still there, but...it was bleeding quite a bit still, the teeth marks still left a rigid line of holes across it..

<He kept wanting to have fun....I kept telling him no...but...he would not leave me alone..>

She said with a soft sigh as she almost felt like she was reliving the moment...small breaks of tears began to form as she looked up to him. She hoping he would not move, she felt secure with another body to be close to.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:57:37 am by Mino »

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 11:56:36 am »
Thats when he smelt it, this Espeon was in heat and she was clueless to it. He nuzzles her "I think I know what he was after. Have you ever heard of females going into heat?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2013, 11:59:09 am »
She gave a small look to him and gave a nuzzle back to him as she lightly blushed. Though she had just met him, she could trust him. He did not hurt her, and also he did save her. But the question made her look up to him with a small tilt of her head.

<N-no...is it bad?>

She said as she looked to him with a worried look on her face.

Offline Dsc

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 12:08:10 pm »
"Well that depends on your outlook on life, some find it bad while others enjoy it. A female in heat means your ready to have babies. Thats what the Houndoom had planned. He was going to have sex with you and have you bear his pups." He explains