Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:11:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Price of a Friend (Mino and Ebony The Quilava)  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Ebony The Quilava

• Gym leader
  • Dance along to the beat of your heart.
    • Euclea Ebony Aurius' Tumblr
  • Species: Mood-Fire Quilava
Price of a Friend (Mino and Ebony The Quilava)
« on: June 14, 2013, 10:32:38 am »
A Quilava was out by a nearby lake, he was washing his fur, his coat silver and pristine white underneath he wasn't a fan of the experience, but he always liked his new coat regardless of the unfortunate events that predated it. He splashed son water on his head, washing the incendiary patches that were there. He sparked them up to dry them, leaving a puff is steam from the evaporated water and a faint smoke from the snuffed fire.
If you'd like to add me on Skype, you can add EbonyTheQuilava, or PoisonousBlight for my phone.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Price of a Friend (Mino and Ebony The Quilava)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:00:47 pm »
(Lol you know you could have sent me a PM saying it was finished!! XD)

A very sturdy mightyena was making his way through the trees this day and honestly, he was carrying a rather glowing personality. he was not like the rest, actually...he was VERY different from the rest. The main difference being his personality and how he looked at the world.

He was a lone wolf so to speak...but in being alone he found many things to be proud of...though...he did not have many friends...if not at all. But this day he walked with a little more bounce in his step as the more than simply hansom mightyena made his way to the water. He very happy as he smelt it not to long ago, he had yet to drink in about 3 days. So the sight was great...the feel and taste even greater as he slurped up all the water he could.

• Gym leader
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 02:09:54 pm »
[I was meaning to, but I got distracted by turtles and when you posted I was busy with things, sorry. ^^;]

The Quilava gave a quiet chirp as he heard something approach. He soon settled down after realizing he was just drinking, but he was still cautious over him. He took another paw full of water and washed his other incendiary patches on his lower back before relighting them in the same manner. The Quilava slowly walked out from the water and dried himself off and re-instating his fires, flaring up a cyan flame as he watched the Mightyena .
If you'd like to add me on Skype, you can add EbonyTheQuilava, or PoisonousBlight for my phone.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 02:15:20 pm »
He really had not a clue that there was another being right there, he was having way to much from where he was and gave a light chuckle and sigh as he let the rest of the water slick down his throat. But it was not long before he did catch another scent that was not his. He easily able to train his head up to look to to the Quilava just as it made the blue flame.

He gave a small tilt of his head to that for he usually saw only red or orange flames from them...but it did not matter much, for he was already up and moving to him.

<Well hi there.~>

He said with no care in the world as he moved within a good distance. Not to close but not too far either.

• Gym leader
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 10:06:10 pm »
The Quilava smiled somewhat nervously, it made him feel safer knowing the other Pokemon was keeping a safe distance as it made him feel like he wasn't going to hurt him. "H-hi, how are you?" He asked, a rather quiet voice for his fitting small stature. "Do you like the water, or were you just that thirsty?" He gave off a little sigh before letting his fires down.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 10:13:29 pm »
He wore nothing but a cheeky grin to the other, and gave no look or sound of being a threat..heck..like he could. he was not the most intimidating looking mightyena, even thought he was built like a tank.

<Well, it is a sort of a break more than anything. it has been a few days since I was able to find any water for myself.>

He said with a soft chuckle.

<I have been looking for one since I ate a spicy berry...could say I was very unfortunate for a while.>

• Gym leader
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 07:03:17 am »
The Quilava approached slowly, feeling safe to do so. He gave a soft chuckle as he  stepped closer, he hadn't seen any spicy berries nearby. "You must have come quite a ways." The Quilly stopped before the Mightyena, paw extended. "My name is Euclea Ebony Aurius, you can call me Euclea or Ebony. Or if you want, you can use a nickname." He said with a soft smile.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 02:12:35 pm »
he gave a small chuckle as he saw the extended paw. But he took it with  a small chuckle as he gave a nod.

<That is a new name. Well mine is Rolego..people tend to call me Rolo. Nice to meet you Euclea.>