Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:22:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)  (Read 42002 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)
« Reply #450 on: March 30, 2016, 12:20:12 pm »
Her mind was lightly humming with a sort of lust she was not used to having. Actually, this is the first time she had felt like this. No, it was not bad, but it did leave her to question what she was at that point of time. Though, it was kept to a bare minimum for when it came to how much focus she was using. She lightly groaning and moaning louder and louder as time went as her young form was trembling under his work. She almost fitting at time as her body spammed around his tongue as it coursed deeper along her internal being. The sudden increase in space also caused her to  claw at the earth. She almost digging troughs as she loudly began to moan out his name..~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #451 on: April 01, 2016, 01:09:22 am »
He chuckles, sending reverberations through her slit as he continued to go as hard as he could, but since he was unable to strengthen his tongue, he would have to use other methods.  Forming a smaller 'cock' made of ice in his paw, he blindly pokes at her rump, until the tip of it slides into her ass, and then begins to push it in to help bring her even closer to the edge.  Even though this was supposed to be for her pleasure, the Espeon briefly mused that this still seemed to be for his own selfish desires of drinking down her succulent, sweet fem-cum.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #452 on: April 03, 2016, 07:21:45 pm »
She was very close to the edge as is.~ She was still not the best when it came to her endurance as she was with him...or maybe he was just worlds ahead of her and she was still learning a few things. But, as she felt his paws and this special new toy beginning to make their way against her, and into her, her body jolted as a rather lewdish moan left her muzzle. It almost too loud as she was partially embarrassed and brought her paws to her muzzle...for she powerfully came around his muzzle, it even spraying up and along his muzzle.~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #453 on: April 08, 2016, 12:53:27 am »
The Espeon blinks in surprise when the roof of his mouth was literally doused in her sweet, erotic flavor, but it didn't take him long to turn it around and stick his tongue as deep as it could go to try and drink as much of her juice as he could.  Once the wave subsided, and he pulls out with a lick of his lips, he starts stepping over her.  It seemed she was barely going to be getting any kind of recovery time.  "Ready for the final round, Helen~?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #454 on: April 09, 2016, 01:48:51 pm »
She did not know if it was that she was suddenly intoxicated or inebriated from the sudden blast from her form. but her eyes almost lazily looked up to ...kinda meet his own. She nodding with a small giggle to follow as her eyes seemed to glisten a little more of that blue mist like hue. It actually grew alot more as she slowly moved to stand and brought her body into a mounting position for him. She scooting back too to drag her form to be underneath his and wetly licked across his chest and cheek.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #455 on: April 12, 2016, 02:40:51 pm »
He stepped back briefly, licking his chops as his own slightly hazy eyes drunk in the form of the Glaceon as she flips herself over to present herself sensually to him.  It didn't take long for him to jump onto her, lining up his cock and his tail to rut into her wet, juicy slit, and licking back at her face and chest, before twisting his head to sloppily kiss her.  The Espeon probably wasn't going to last very long like this, with his lower half being literally nothing but a blur, and each slap as they connected resounding around them in the sealed off cave.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #456 on: April 14, 2016, 06:20:27 pm »
She could have said many things as she felt her body be taken. But there was a torrent of moans and loud squeals as he body seemed to come alive with a sort of color as the floor under her was frozen over and thin sheen of ice. It leaving her to see her own expression for a moment as she could feel her body beginning to tremble. She gritting her teeth as she bit her lip in the massivly sloppy kiss to try to hold back her growing want to climax. She was so close already and this sudden domination of her form was quickly pulling her back over the edge she just climbed back too.

She, was not able to show her full..."Appreciation"...for this. Her muzzle was to much at work working into the kiss with Sechi. Her sex tightening and massaging around his length to give as much as she could from he quickly tensing body.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #457 on: April 15, 2016, 01:38:25 pm »
The Glaceon's body reactions were more than enough for his pleasure as he continued to plow into her mercilessly, also coming quickly to his climax as he continued to lick, kiss, and taste the girl.  He wasn't able to voice anything though, she was going to need to realize he was about to cum with the wild throbbing of his cock, that would sometimes slip out, slip into her asshole, then back into her pussy like a rotating piston, and the loud grunts and moans of the Espeon.  His balls and his knot swelled, knocking at her slit and threatening to slip in, coming out each time with a little pop, whichever hole it entered.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #458 on: April 20, 2016, 12:11:48 pm »
Though it was a lovely feeling, the sudden changes at random left her to lightly jump and belt at times. She lightly quivering as she let out a small yelp to his invading being. She not able to say anything to really stop him or make any sounds for that matter. Her body loved every time he did! Her paws and legs were twitching and kicking about as she could not longer hold her being still. She unable to stop herself from slipping about the floor.

But also, she was not able to stop her from squirting all over his lower belly and crotch as he thrust deep into her anal cavity. It bringing forth a loud growl from her as she bit her lip.~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #459 on: April 21, 2016, 12:39:57 pm »
With his wild abandon, Seichi was never going to last very long, and her drenching his hips and legs in her juices was the final straw, as he managed to gain just enough control to make sure his last thrust that knotted her was in the proper, lower hole before he shot his seed straight into her womb, that the tip of his cock was currently invading.  The amount was incredible, with the Espeon having been basically backed up, and the rest being little more than a warm-up, he doing the best he could to finally impregnate her whether it was impossible or not.  Her womb would probably stretch so much that it seemed like he had succeeded instantly.

Coming down from his high created by lust, he just starts licking the back of her neck, and whispering softly, "think it'll...work this time...?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2016, 11:06:39 am »
Her face was almost the exact example of lusted and lost aborition. Her eyes rolled back and spit drooled from her lips as her being turned almost to stone. Her body jolting as her sex was stretched beyond what she thought her being was able to do with a wet pop. This sending a massive climax again as her womb felt hot with his spunk. Her muzzle let out with a hot and loud, long moan that was almost frenzied before she finally let her body fall limp.

She never in her life thought she was going to feel so full again. Her womb was twitching by each throb of his member and it left her to quietly whimper and moan as she licked her lips. Her mind lightly parading around the idea of how big he could become now...~ She had noticed as she lived with him, that he was also growing when compared to her size. Every month...she could see and FEEL his growing mass.

Those thoughts however did stop for only a moment. She looking up to him with that haze still there, but, it was slowly falling away. It more of a dim glisten as her exhausted body laid underneath...

I...Can only hope..~~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2016, 03:11:31 pm »
There wasn't much he could offer in return outside of a few heated, panting moans of his own, rolling his hips slightly when he felt the energy to do so.  This was partially for added plasure, but he felt he could also churn the cum inside of her, and that would somehow help in birthing a child.  Not that he had any real idea of how any of that worked.  The most he figured out was that sex sometimes and sometimes doesn't result in babies, like with his last mate...or even his current one for the latter example.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #462 on: May 01, 2016, 02:53:55 pm »
In her mind...she did not really care if she did bear or did not bear any children. All that mattered, in her mind, was whom she was with. She knew that he and she were trying to have a child...but the thought of having less off..these moments seemed so hard to be as of right now..~ She wanted him more and anything, and having a child at her young age seemed still a little scary. But...if he wanted something new..~ She would not be objective.~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #463 on: May 01, 2016, 06:04:31 pm »
Perhaps he didn't actually care that much outside of the primal instinct that they were breeding for the sake of offspring.  Whether they did or not, he wouldn't be leaving her anytime soon, he thought, as he purrs and wraps his forelegs around her even tighter, taking this time to reflect on how good his life had become ever since she'd entered it.  Basically saving him from the despair he'd felt...with a smile on his face, he gives her cheek one more lick before closing his eyes for a rest...before they'd undoubtedly get right back at it.

(I feel like this one's coming to a nice end, but if you wanted to continue, we could :3)

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #464 on: May 03, 2016, 01:49:37 pm »
//Nah.~ I believe that this ended right on time on the right note.~ If you want, I can start up an RP of your liking now since this one is now done.~//