Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:35:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)  (Read 42000 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:39:53 pm »
It was a strange day in where a small Glaceon had been sleeping. She had been looking for small things such as food and water, and it had been doing nothing but been a large rate of failures. But, it was cause of a reason event that had stripped her of her parents and friends....leaving her to have to learn all that she could...on her own.

It was not easy for her to finally move on from her spot near her home, but she knew it would kill her if she did, so, the young pup reluctantly headed south. She getting  lucky a few times, she finding a few berry bushes, and survived rather well, but, she grew rather lonely, and it had been only a week since the deaths of her family...

But this day was strange for a reason she did not understand....her first time she was actually ill. It was nothing bad...but she had been having bad stomach pains, and did not know if it was cause of lack of food and water, or...she was finally getting sick...but she was out in the open, lightly walking in a daze. She not having food for about 2 days, despite her small snacking in between the hours...had...proved a bit much for the young pup...and was on the eve of passing out.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:04:36 pm »
White fur masked against the snow storm, and the only pieces of him visible were his brilliant blue jewel, and deep amethyst eyes.  He stood silent on a cliff, his eyes cast over his domain.  In the distance, almost like a mirage created by the blizzard, he swore he saw a figure, stumbling awkwardly in the deep snow.  Then a shadow fell over her.  "Uh oh."

Suddenly, right behind the Glaceon, a huge Hydreigon landed, the two side heads hissing while the main head gave a very evil smirk, licking his lips.  "What do we have here? A little morsel wandering around in my territory as if drunk? Well, I won't say no to an easy lunch."  Like a cobra strike, the two heads struck and grabbed her forelegs, holding her up in front of him.  He stuck out his tongue then swept all the way up her body, starting at her dangling hindlegs up to the top of her head, covering her in his warm saliva.  "Delicious."

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 10:11:05 pm »
She was so tired as she laid there, and her body was growing weaker and weaker by the moment, and as her legs soon did give out it was something she had yet to really control as she fell into the snow, but as she was beginning to rise once mroe she felt the earth leave her, and she gave a large wide eyed expression to her holder. It making her being tremble in a violent way as she looked to this...thing!

It was almost like her illness simply had stopped just for this moment...and she knew, she had to get away....now! But in her position, all she could do is flail and scream in fear. Her body though...oddly turning cooler as she did.

<LET ME GO!!>

She screamed as she began to throw her claw out at the faces of whom had held her. She trying to go for the noses of the beast.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 10:37:03 pm »
The two winced a bit, but instead of tossing her onto the ground, they threw her straight up, and the main head caught her in his jaws.  She hung half out, her lower inside his mouth, and his tongue ramming itself into her with as much force as it could.  He also wasn't being easy on the rest of her, shaking his head roughly and quickly, a tactic he had come up with to not only play with his food, but make it disoriented.  Once he was satisfied, he threw his head back to toss her into the air again, and snapped his jaws fully around her, swallowing her quickly, and feeling her slide down his long, muscular throat.  "Had a fighter there, didn't do her much good, heheheh."

As he was about to take off, the one watching from before stepped in front of him, bigger than the Glaceon he had just eaten, but not by much.  The white Pokemon's eyes looked up to him, seeing the bulge now sliding slowly down his throat and smirked.  "You like to take time to torture your prey before they hit your stomach.  Excellent, it'll only take a minute."

"You want something pipsqueak? I think my other throats want something going down as well."  The constricting throat would probably cause the Glaceon to pass out soon from lack of oxygen.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 10:53:59 pm »
(YOu did see her ability...right? In her profile? I jsut want be sure before she uses it.)

She yelled the whole time and she soon cried as loud as her voice could allow, everything about her hurt, and even with the sudden penetration of the tongue, it was nothing but brutal. Every fiber of her being was growing hot, and as well as cold, but soon her body began to tremble, and her eyes began to flash white...her body beginning to change in a way that a force from deep inside her began to take charge when her body was not able to.

And it began to take affect, though she was going on a long trail, her body began to be incased...with nothing but frozen fumes of the body, and what little air got into the beings throat....and began to actually make the icy walls freeze to be right in the throat of one of the heads. And soon sort of placed her in a hibernation...but her mind was willing to kill...her eyes glowing a devil's blue as she laid still.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 03:15:29 pm »
(I was thinking her sickness would weaken her, besides, this dragon isn't exactly important.)

The white furred Pokemon smirked, his gem now changing to a bright crimson.  "Choke on this."

If nothing happened with the Glaceon, she would find herself inside a warmish cave when she awoke, a small fire in the center, and the white furred Pokemon nowhere in sight.  He was actually keeping watch from the top of his cliff, which hung over the cave, watching for any further dangers.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 04:14:27 pm »
(Ah I see. But I was just wanting to be sure. People have unloaded on me cause of it. ^^;;)

The small ball of fuzz did not feel nor see a thing the whole time. She not even knowing what had happened to her attacker, or if she was dead to begin with, so when she woke in the warmth of a cave. her mind was totally in shock, despite her sickness. She gave a few coughs the moment she began to rise her weary head up, and lightly wheezed as she tried to grab for the air around her...thankfully, it being cooler and nicer for her to take in as she scooted closer to the fire...

It was strange for such a type of pokemon to get too cold...but due to her sickness, she was asking for more warmth, somethings did not seem to be functioning right...and the warmth was actually very much inviting as she lightly whined. Her head was killing her, and she felt like she was having constant asthma issues...but, though she did not know where, or why she was here....she was happy that something...someone found her, and took care of her.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 05:31:16 pm »
His ear twitched at the whine, and he leapt down with a soft crunch in the snow, and entered his cave.  "Ah, thought you were having a nightmare, didn't expect you to be awake."  He spoke in a low, but gentle tone, and also had a soft smile on his lips.  There was a single splash of crimson on his shoulder that he had missed, creating a very sharp contrast against his normally perfectly snow white coat.  "You're in a bad way, extremely sick.  Hold on, I've got a few berries."  He walks past her to the back of the cave, searching in something that looked to be a human knapsack.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 05:35:13 pm »
She gave a small look to the sound of something gentle hitting the ground to see a very dignified looking being. His apperance seemed to be otherworldly. But it was not hard to hear nor see that he meant no harm, the very aura he had shown to her, and it was something calm and rather mystical as sh elooked to him.

So she gave a small smile in return, but it only to be stopped and changed by small coughs. The fit lasting for a few seconds as she pressed her muzzle into her paws to keep her germs to herself.

<Thank you...f-f...*Cough* *Cough* For..earlier...>

She said with a sniff to follow as she looked to him pad past her and to a human knap sack..well...to something like it in the least.

<M-My name is...Helena...>

She said with a small smile to him, but boy...she looked bad...but she at least knew he manners and was happy to give a name of her being at least...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 06:08:14 pm »
When he turns and shakes the snow off of himself, near the fire, his form is finally revealed to be that of an Espeon, but obviously special, especially with this comment.  "Us Ice types need to stick together," he said simply, lightly roasting a couple of Aspear and a Pecha berry, offering her one of each and munching on the other Aspear.

"Oh, and nice to meet you Helena, my name is Seichi."  After finishing his berry, he started grooming his ears and face by licking his paw, "so tell me, what were you doing out there, by yourself? It's kind of dangerous out there if you can't protect yourself."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 06:14:58 pm »
Her muzzle wort of hung as she heard the words that made her see that he was an ice type...but...he was an espeon...was he? Yeah, he was white but, she never thought that an espeon could be one like her on the inside...it was a rather interesting thing to learn in such a sudden moment...

But she gently brought her mind back with a small cough as she felt her head pulse a little more from it. I tmaking her reach up with a paw and groan as she rubbed her head. She happily taking of the berry, and quickly beginning to eat it...

She sort of making the juices fly on her fur like a pup would as she ate. But she stopped the moment she heard his question, and the sudden glassy look in her eyes and her sudden change in her persona was all she was really able to give...pure sadness...and hellish memories could have been read from her look as she looked to him.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 07:32:18 pm »
He stared at her, calm, level, but also with compassion, his amethyst eyes sparkling.  "You must have been through a lot...I apologize Helena."  The Espeon padded over to her, sitting by her, but doing nothing else.  "Shall I groom your fur? I find it has a very soothing effect on any visitors I bring home with me.  Ah, but I do apologize if I seem too...forward, I've been told that before, but it's just my nature to want to help I suppose..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 07:36:02 pm »
With her eyes still glassed and almost beginning to tear she closed her eyes and gave a nod to him. She was in no means angry with him, and she knew it was only natural of a girl her age to be walking around during the snowy season alone. But, still, the past was too much for her mind, and she was on the edge of breaking down.

But she did not surprisingly...and held it in as she sniffed and laid down on her chest. She looking up to him with a brokenhearted, but still, happy smile....she at least knowing she was not to be hurt by him.

<Yes...Please..>

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2013, 07:54:34 pm »
With a nod, he started rasping her tongue along her cheeks, over the top of her head, and a very very light flick to one of her ears, before working on her back, and speaking between licks.  "Did the berries help at all? The Aspear should have warmed you up a bit while the Pecha should expel toxins."

After a few more silent strokes, he added, "of course, you are welcome to stay here for as long as you need...or you'd like...I don't often get company because of the location."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »
It was such a warming  feeling to have someone so close. Though it was not long, she felt that urge to have another being nearby. She needed another parent, and...though...it hurt to think this way...she knew she was not going to be able to survive alone...or at least without the skills needed to survive...But as of right now, all she did was purr as she felt her body be groomed.

<Yes..I feel a little better cause of the berries...thank you..>

She said with a soft smile up to him as she closed her eyes to try to display more happy affection without showing the looming sadness in her eyes. But that was sort of broken as she heard him speak of her staying a while, which was..well...a bit too nice for her almost. Yes, she was young and...very inexperienced. But she was another mouth to feed...and there was not much in this place.

So she looked up to him with a gleam in her eye as she tried to hold in the rest of her building emotion toward the news.

<A-Are you sure about that? I mean...I dont know much, and...I barley know how to hunt and stuff...I dont even know how to really dig my own den...I will be another mouth to feed to...>

The more she spoke of what she had thought...the more depressed she had gotten...

<Are...you sure you want me to stay..?>