Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:09:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)  (Read 42003 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 08:17:44 pm »
He waited until he had finished to answer her concerns, walking in front of her and gently pressing his paw on her lips.  "Shh.  I'm sure, and I have enough supplies to feed a family honestly, but where it comes from, that's a secret."  The Espeon smiled as he pulled his paw back, "besides...my conscious wouldn't feel right if I let a pretty young girl like you back out there just to be swept up by a Swanna, or tricked by a Delibird..."

Seichi paused and shook his head, "sorry, I probably seem like I'm trying to scare you, and that's not my intention...it's just...I've seen both happen before.  And much worse.  I'm not going to let anyone else get turned into meals while they're supposed to be under my guard."

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 08:24:54 pm »
She felt the very small stems of fur on her neck stand on end as she felt a soft paw reach her lips. It was such a sudden trance to her...he spoke cool and smooth, and for some reason his words on their own began to break every piece of worry she had, and they melted away. It also brought her to blush a little as she listened to him as well...she was used to being called pretty but...not by a being like him...it was usually by family friends ad her parents...

So, as he ended his sayings...she could not help but to sort of falter on her emotional shield...and a tear or two finally found their ways down her delicate face. She catching it and trying to rub it off the moment she felt them. Though she knew he probably had seen them..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 08:55:12 pm »
He was debating whether to pretend not to have seen them, but instead held his forelegs open.  "I know a stranger should not be asking this, but you seem to need something...contact with another physical being.  And...if you'd allow me, I could also delve into your mind, and your memories."  After just a second, he set his paws back down, "but, of course, I will keep my distance, if you'd prefer.  It isn't any of my business, after all."

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 09:02:28 pm »
She gave a small look to him as he spoke, but she once again rubbed her eyes, she trying to hide them, she working harder and harder to keep her sorrows contained that she had done this whole week. She did not even cry as she saw the fate of her parents....maybe she was in shock...

But, she looked to him with a smile, and her body gave that small bounce...as she tried to contain her sobs. And simply held her head down, and placed her face in the middle of his chest. She letting her tears fall as she slowly broke down. She was smiling at first, but...it was slowly wearing away and her body grew closer and closer to this stranger. And to the point that she was fully in his arms. She trembling like she was standing in an earthquake..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 02:15:22 pm »
Seichi was surprised at first when she just threw herself onto him so suddenly, but he gently wrapped his paws around her, cooing into her ear.  "Shh, it's okay, let it out.  Bottling up your emotions may make you look tough, or strong, but it eats away at you if you keep them in too long."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 04:14:34 pm »
He was sort of right to have this feel, for she felt the same when she did. She needed it though...and he was the only one kind enough to really take her in like this. So she quietly cried into his fur, she creating only muffled whimpers as tears poured from her eyes, she reliving the moment, again, and again, but she able to cope now...

She had a new home, and maybe...a new father....maybe if he was to be called such a thing from a pup he had recently rescued. But she was going to hold back on such a word, for right now she felt confused...she did sort of trust him, but...it was not enough...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 08:49:02 pm »
The Psychic debated on seeing what she was seeing in her mind's eye as well, but he was already pushing on his personal boundaries for what he should be doing with a stranger.  One day, if she decided to stay, perhaps he could share her pain, but for now, he let her keep to herself.

All he did was continue to stroke her back, letting her cry what tears she needed to, to ease her mind, heart, and body.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2013, 08:51:57 pm »
Her body slowly calmed, but it was strange...for as she calmed to her normal being, she fell even lower as she felt her expended energy hit her...and passed out right there with her face in his chest. Her purring was nice and sweet as it rolled from her chest. Her mind not really there as she did, but, she looked...happy...

And she thought she never would be after what she had seen...but of that moment, this stranger, whom had come to save her, had brought that one piece  of joy that she needed to push through..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 11:27:15 pm »
Eventually, with the crackling fire, and the soft sobs of the girl, he found himself getting lulled to sleep.  He curled himself up around her as tightly as possible, while flashing his eyes.

Outside, a boulder to the side of the entrance to the cave is rolled over to cover it up, keeping both him and his charge safe from any wandering predators.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 04:04:48 pm »
She only snored gently as she felt her body slowly beginning to warm thanks to the close hold of her new friend. Seichi, though he was nothing more than a mere stranger to her, was all she now had left in the world. Though it was nice to know in her lulled rest, she was hurting bit by bit...

Everything was stripped from her in a mere instant, and the vivid dreams of her lived nightmare went on replay...and she whimpered from time to time as she physically felt every bit of what she felt, mentally as well as in her rest tears slowly and gently slide down her face...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 04:08:01 pm »
He was finding his growing concern for her more and more disturbing his sleep, until he finally decided to sit up and start shaking her.  "Helena! Wake up!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 04:13:17 pm »
She at first did not even flinch out of her rest, but after he yelled her name, she snapped out of her slumber. She making senseless babbling of both fear and confusion as her mind was only seeing the events of her families slaughter.

She could not do a thing but to look up to him with her eyes just lightly teaming with tears she had thought had left her by now...and used her large ears to help hide her face. She was rather embarrassed by this...

<I...i am sorry...I guess, I guess...I just could not let it go..>

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 04:21:01 pm »
The Espeon gently laid one of his paws along her quite frankly cute ears, about to make a request he thought he'd probably regret asking.  Any other time he did, he was always badly rejected, and then the one he asked would disappear forever, and in the worst case, right into the stomach of some waiting predator.  But he wanted to help, and he could only come up with this as a solution.

"Can I see them? Your memories?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2013, 04:31:10 pm »
She looked from her ears, with her lightly glassy eyes peering up to him with a small look of doubt. Yes, she knew he had the ability to, but she did not know if she should...like...what if he did somethign to her? Even if it was on accident....what if she looses something important to her? Her mind was gently on fire as she thought of these things...but...ANYTHING...anything...that was to help with her sadness...She was willing to do it...

<Okay...>

She quietly said as she looked to his paws...she unsure...VERY unsure as she looked up to him.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 05:53:23 pm »
He gave her a gentle lick on her muzzle, "don't worry."  Seichi laid his paws softly on her shoulders, and rested his forehead upon hers, his gem right on her skull.  "Relax, breathe in, then out.  You're going to feel something on your head, kind of a pressure, but not heavy, it's a sign that I'm trying to enter.  At that moment, you need to let down your guard and accept me, otherwise we'll both get quite a kickback.  And don't worry if that happens the first one or two times, it's natural, this is a lot easier with two Psychics because they can sort of...meet in the middle."