Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:57:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Ham-ham Fun (Tamama and Mino)  (Read 13756 times)

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
  • The cute and lovely one
  • Species: Keronian
  • XP: 69 XP
Ham-ham Fun (Tamama and Mino)
« on: October 28, 2013, 08:30:38 pm »
At the ham-ham theme park, the hamsters were playing on all the rides. One in particular, Cappy, a small young hamster who wore a green cap and had brown ears and whitish body. He often walked around in a big red frying pan, which was big enough for him to completely hide in. As he walked with it a few of the other ham hams came running by like a stampede chasing each other, probably fighting about something. He gulped and quickly got down into the pan. He would hear thumps, as they would jump and trample on the pan as they ran on by. Once the sounds stopped he would lift it and watch the hams go by seeing who it was, it was 2 of them. "Man, Howdy and Dexter are always fighting... it's funny but gets a bit annoying..." Cappy said then looked at the back of his pot, his eyes went wide open and he gasp seeing the handle was now broken off. "O-oh no not my favorite pan!"
"NO BODY KISSES BUTT BETTER THEN ME!" -Tamama

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Figured I needed an easier way to share my kinks... soooo
https://www.f-list.net/c/tamama%20nitohei

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Ham-ham Fun (Tamama and Mino)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 08:37:11 pm »
Panda was off int he distance as he was beginning to fix another piece of the part, the ham-ham's nearby got into a small tussle over Penelope...again...sheesh they had to stop this. yeah he had alot of things to help rebuild, but this was getting annoying. It was coming to a point that his owners actually were seeing a large dent in their supplies...

<I dont know how much time I have left before they notice that it is actually me taking their stuff...Oh...I hope they dont cook me or something...TT~TT>

He thought with a worried tone as he fell to his butt to give a soft sigh, he finally finished, but was tired and exhausted...but that small thought of own personal stae was shaken as he heard a younger voice suddenly come to his ears...about a pan or something...

<Huh?..Cappy?>

He said with a small tilt of his head as slowly stood and lightly stretched...and began to trot to his firend.

<H-Hey..hat is wrong?>

he said looking tot he broken pan...hr seeing the problem...but..it was nothing to cry over...right?

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 08:46:38 pm »
Cappy, however was already tearing and sniffling a bit. "M-my pan, my favorite pan, t-they broke it Panda." he would whimper and weep. "It's my best frying pan! I mean it's my only one but still it's my best!" He would cry a waterfall over it and then growled. "When I get my paws on those 2 I'll." Cappy got up and glared into Dexter and Howdy's direction. About to join chasing after them which would most likely end up with someone else having something destroyed if he wasn't stopped.

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 09:17:13 pm »
Panda gave a small chuckle to him, but could understand a little, he knew how it was alike to have something very nice and personal to be broken by the others...especially those two..

<Oh this is something I can fix.>

he said extending a small paw for the pan.

<Just give it to me and it will be fix really quick~>

He wore a soft smile as he looked to him, and he sounded to be very nice too as he tried to help. he did not wanna have him crying over this for long..

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 09:21:42 pm »
Cappy blinked and turned back to panda. "Oh Panda, really you think you can fix it?" He sniffled, wiping his face free of tears, then gently lifting up his broken pan and handing it over to Panda. "I guess if anyone can fix it it's you hu... Thank you so much." He smiled shyly, sniffling a bit still but his crying was starting to stop.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 09:25:18 pm »
He gave a small nod to him as he felt the small part of the handle of the pan reach his paw. And he took it, and the other broken piece and began to work. Well this was not that bad at all. A little bit of tape was something that could fix thin in less than a minute.

So he took out his small roll of duct tape, and began to work. Luckily, the tape he had was super strong, and  only about two tight wraps around it was enough to hold it together. Actually...more than simply that.

<There!~>

He said with a happy smile as he demonstrated by waving the pan strongly back and forth, but nothing to have fallen apart.

<Good as new. All you have to do is to paint over it.~>

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 09:32:47 pm »
Cappy would watch closely, as Panda would repair his pan. Continued wipeing his face till he was completely calm once again. Once he saw him waving the pan good as new, Cappy smiled brightly and happily took it back, pulling on the handle to see if it was really well together. Giggling as it held together just fine and pretty much tackled Panda with a hug. "Oh thank you so much Panda! Your the best!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 09:37:22 pm »
PAnda laughed at the small hug he got from him...well...it not really being small at all. it was strong enough to tackle him as he at first gasped for air, but he laughed happily afterward, he blushing as he was. Which was a bit strange for him...but he hugged back with a small happy chirp it sounded like. But unlike Cappy, he did not really let go as soon as he did.

<not a problem Capy..Not a problem~>

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 09:44:32 pm »
Cappy smiled he planned to make the hug short but Panda held the hug longer then what he was going for. He shrugged, feeling very grateful anyway so he would let the hug last a little while longer to show his appreciation for the carpenter hamster.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »
It was almost a full minute, and it was soon making it clear that Panda was not really all there right now, he was almost sleep with his grip on Cappy's body and even let out a soft sigh every once in a while as his blush thickened to be across his face completely, but when he did snap back to reality, thanks the ruckus around them. He gave a small and sudden 'eep' as he both let go and gently pushed Cappy off of him.

<Oh well...Uuuhh...Well yeah. Your welcome and..umm...yeah...if there is anything else just ask...and...yeah..>

He said as he then trotted off back to his spot before, and was quick to gather his things..and scurried off to another spot....what was that for..?

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 09:57:51 pm »
Halfway through the hug, he looked up at Panda, feeling pretty awkward during this. "Uuh...Panda?" He said  to get his attention but didn't seem to get an immediate response. Finally the hugging stopped and he was pushed away. Listening to Panda speak and then quickly run off afterwards. It was clear something was wrong. "What's up with him... Maybe he just been working to hard or something?" Cappy shrugged taking his pan and would walk away.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 04:59:59 am »
PAnda was acting more strangely now since he was in this position. he did kinda have a small thought of Cappy it seemed, but, that was really not what he had thought previously of being glomped. But, when he did he could not help but to sit and wonder why he blushed as he thought of Cappy. It drove him nuts, and it left him to almost have to do the one thing he knew that could calm his mind down....building and fixing..

So he was scurrying all around the park, he fixing all that he could, and as well as fast as he could as he looked around for even the minute things to fix, and as he was he bumper right into the back of Stan and stumbled onto his butt.

<O-Oowww..>

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 12:20:52 pm »
A tiger striped hamster named Stan was skating around with his maracas in his paws, shaking them as he was skating, grinding on rails and pulling off some pretty sweet tricks. He would land on the ground and trip and fall over. "Ah...wipe out..." He groaned but as soon as he fell he heard a crack. He quickly got up in panic and looked at his maracas, they were shattered on the ground. "Aww man..." He sighed picking up the handles. Disappointed but was taking it better then Cappy took his pan getting snapped. He blinked as he felt something bump into him from behind and turned his head and smiled seeing Panda. "Heh, Panda, watch where your going pal, all tho your timing is pretty sweet ya know." He said as he turned to him.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 07:20:48 pm »
He gave a small rub of his head and with an, as he also painfully groaned, looked to see a good friend, but...with now two broken objects in his hands. It making Panda almost jump up as fast as he fell, he quick to apologize. He thought he had broken his items, and he felt awful about, it. He already speaking rather quickly that he was going to repair it if  he was aloud to.

<I am sorry!!! Iamsosorry!!!>

He repeated, but...it finally sorta dawned on him that Stan said that he was right on time for something....and it made him sort of chirp a bit confusingly as he tiled his head...

<Umm...in time for what?>

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 07:37:04 pm »
Stan blinked and scratched his head. "Hu? It was just a bump, no big deal..." He said not knowing he misunderstood what happened. "Uh anyway, I dropped my Maracas while skateboarding. Think you can fix em for me bud?" He asked tho already handing the handle over as if already expecting a yes from him.