Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:03:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Here. We. Go. (Between Kouen and Muddy)  (Read 4577 times)

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
Here. We. Go. (Between Kouen and Muddy)
« on: November 08, 2013, 06:51:07 pm »
(Oh what fun this will be.)

Muddy and Miki were both taking a stroll...arguing immensely about irrelevant topics as if they actually mattered.  Eventually...the brother just found out how stupid the argument was ad just ended it.  "What were we even arguing about anyway?"  He asked...the sister shrugging.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
Re: Here. We. Go. (Between Kouen and Muddy)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:21:26 pm »
"Good fucking job Miki.  You've proven that your warrior smart bullshit h-"  Muddy stopped in his tracks at the shout.  "You hear that?"

"Of course I heard that you gosa raps!  Someone is here and-"  Miki tried to mention.

"And you are giving out our position.  Two for two now.  Good.  Fucking.  Job."  He started clapping.  "It's not like we are trying to stalk or hunt anyone anyway, right?" 

"Just stop.  Seriously.  Gah...no wonder why I hate guys so much."  She blurted out...heading towards the direction of the strangers voices.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:03:10 pm »
Miki was showing interest in the female voice.  "Maybe we should investigate."

"You only say that because you just heard another fucking-"  Almost like that, the sister kicked him right in the family jewels.  "FUUUUUUUUUCK!"  He shouted at the top of his lungs.  And with that, she picked him up and threw him into the air.  He reached at least 50 feet in the air...and then slammed into the ground, right in front of the two strangers.  Miki followed suit to make sure he wasn't dead...which he wasn't.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:14:45 pm »
Muddy groaned.  "My...fucking...sister...always...aims...for the...nuts..."  He looked over to the Blaziken.  "Oh...Hi...I see...my sister...almost hurt someone...else..."  And then he passed out. 

"Gah.  He is such a weakling.  Oh hello there!  I see you...met...my brother."  She looked over to Katai, giving a warm smile.  "What might your names be?"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 08:44:24 pm »
Muddy simply groaned, his hands grabbing his crotch.  "My fucking balls...god damnit..."  He tried to say...but it seemed high-pitch, bordering around hilarious.  He looked over to the two females...automatically seeing the interest...no.  No.  This time...there was something else in her eyes.  All Swampert could see it...somehow.  He could see a spark.  He knew what she was going for. 

Miki smiled, although she gave sour looks towards the two males.  "That was my brother, who is a fucking idiot.  His name is Muddy and he was banished from my clan for a god damn reason.  My name is Miki...and you...you have a very nice name~..."  The sister giggled, getting a bit closer to the female Blaziken.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 08:56:10 pm »
Miki smiled and laughed, blushing slightly.  "Oh, sorry about that.  I've been alone for quite a while, considering my clan was usually male dominated, and me being the only female warrior, everyone considered me sterile and infectious.  Which is a fucking lie.  I guess my social skills are lacking."  She stepped back, letting Katai have her space.

Muddy groaned.  "Well sorry...that my fucking balls were smashed in by my sister...oh my fucking god...I can't move.  I can't move my legs.  wow."  He laid his palm on his face.  "She thinks this is all fun in games, until I am dead and she can't cause any more pain.  Family, eh?" 

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 09:16:26 pm »
"Nah, he'll be fine.  He always thinks he has the brassiest of balls, and so I always kick him there to make sure he thinks otherwise.  I know how incestuous his kids are and I don't want him making a move on me."  She paused for a moment.  "My clan was...sexist.  Females were seen as objects.  So when I proved my power...I was still treated as an object, just as a feared, dangerous object.  That just made me angry.  But somehow, my dumb ass of a brother led...some kind of alien menace into the clan and just wiped it out entirely.  Sadly...our mother was included in the slaughter, but overall I am glad those fuckers are dead."

Muddy Waters started blinking for a moment.  "I...I don't know.  I can't feel my legs.  I can't move them...I can't feel anything below my waist.  The pain just vanished...shit."  He sighed for a moment.  "Fan-fucking tastic.  Now I am going to be a vegetable.  My name is...Muddy Waters by the way."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 09:58:47 pm »
"Just what?"  He noticed his rod was out right in the open.  "Fucking A.  I can't even feel that either...so most likely this is going to be permanently hard.  Wow.  I fucking hate my sister even more than ever.  She kicked me in the fucking nuts so hard I turn into a paraplegic and...god fucking damnit she's like a curse.  Yeah the clan was fucking sexist as fuck, but I never treated females any differently than males.  Hello?!  Anyone fucking heard of bisexuality?!"  He punched the ground.

"My clan was rather tribal.  It was made to avoid the human race and it's influences...and it doesn't even exist anymore.  And my brother is a huge fucking asshole because he broke that line of conduct; he had direct contact with humans.  And so he was banished.  Father was...rather pained by it.  He was the chief, and so he had to exact the justice.  Dad killed himself afterward because he couldn't get Muddy back.  But somehow I end up with him.  Motherfucker.  Also the fact that he keeps hitting on me when I am a lesbian.  Or at least I think he is.  He has this...other worldly lingo that I don't understand."  Miki sighed.  "Man...sometimes I wish I was an only child."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 08:50:17 pm »
One thing that was odd...about Muddy's genitalia was that he had a knot.  Wouldn't canine's have that?  It was clearly inflated...and a scent fuming from him.  He noticed the sudden blush and then turn around of the other Blaziken.  "Surprised?  Don't be.  Plenty of people have seen this...but very feel have ever...willingly touched it...and fewer still have had it inside them."  He said in such a manner that almost seemed like he was hitting on the Blaziken.  "The name is...Muddy.  Muddy Waters~..."

"Really?  I find there is plenty to do!  Ever tried hunting?  I love wrestling down Nidoking and beating them to a pulp.  Although...for some reason, I've been running into a few that are real pussies.  They were putty in my hands.  It wasn't even a fair fight.  They wove the white flag the instant I appear.  I swear...I need to start taking down tougher things."  She shrugged.  "The only credit I can give to my brother is treating his girls right.  He inspires them all to prosper.  So, I guess that's why he is still alive."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 09:23:33 pm »
(dat sig)

Muddy Waters did not move, giving out a very sly smile.  "Well...I would say that...but I can't feel anything form the waist down~..."  He licked his own lips...starting to actually feel his arousement.  The Male Swampert added a rather suggestive wink in.

Miki looked over the female Blaziken's shoulder...only to see her brother's meat.  "Ew!  God...wait."  She thought for a moment...examining the scene.  "Your brother might be a better blessing than you think he is...but don't turn around if you don't want to see malehood...ugh.  God.  I think we should go...I am starting to feel sick."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 09:56:35 pm »
Muddy confirmed...by circling his finger around the burd's sheath.  "Yeah...I guess that does suck~..."  His cock started to let out pre...and then he suddenly thought of something.  "Wait...I just remembered something...god I am stupid."  He started slamming the lower part of his back...until there was a metallic click...and then moaned out promptly, a spurt of pre letting out.  His toes started moving.  "I forgot that my spine could do that...now...where were we~?"  He leaned closer.

Miki was actually pleased by holding hands...a spring in her step as she made her way towards a location away from the two horny males.  "Climb trees?  Of course!  I weigh about 1/5 as much as a typical Swampert, which helps in NOT breaking tree limbs.  Add to the fact that I cam called the Ninja Monkey in my clan...well, by the non-sexists anyway...I can climb trees damn good."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 10:39:57 pm »
Muddy leaned in just as much...his lips being met with Kouen's.  He started moaning, his rod letting out a spurt of pre onto the burd's chest.  The Swampert felt cold...but the warmth just made his arousal explode.

Miki jumped up without a single word...grabbing branch from branch, almost reaching the top in mere seconds.  She swung with not only her arms, but with her feet, showing little to no trouble at all.  She hung by her foot off a tree branch.  "Hehehe...No challenge.  You know...these feet are not just for hanging on branches~..."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 11:09:38 am »
Muddy's fingers slowly wove down his new friends body, his rod rubbing against the Blaziken's.  The Swampert's wide tongue tussled with Kouen's...he started to lift his legs up, exposing his tight rear.

Miki laughed...she jumped down, but instead purposely missed any of the branches, landing facing and in front of the other female.  A vine had caught her foot however...and caused her to slow dow significantly...only to end up leaning up agains Katai, her face nestled in the burd's chest.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 01:31:32 pm »
Muddy giggled.  He spread his cheeks farther, moving down slightly so that the avian's spear would touch his anus.  His tongue went around his lips...just waiting Kouen to put it in him.

Miki laughed, the warmth of the fire-type turning her right on.  She leaned even closer, heated breath going on the burd's neck as she wrapped her arms around as well.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 06:07:47 pm »
Muddy let out a loud moan, his mouth somehow managing to bend over in such a way that his mouth could reach his own shaft.  His maw opened wide...letting it inside, tongue swirling around it as Kouen rammed into his tight hole.

Miki moved closer...her eyes staring right at the females...mouth inches away from Kat's.  She was always getting wet...leaking slightly onto the ground.