Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:07:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A Shocking Average Macro (Between Smashdown and Muddy)  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
A Shocking Average Macro (Between Smashdown and Muddy)
« on: November 27, 2013, 12:58:58 pm »
The 5ft tall Emolga was limping...her bad leg was always this way.  Twisted and broken...she was born this way...ever since the first day she could see...her left leg has always been like this.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
  • Species: Nidoking
Re: A Shocking Average Macro (Between Smashdown and Muddy)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »
It was a fine day in this forest, what forest was it anyway?  The Nidoking, who referred to himself and seemed to be named Baron Smashdown, had absolutely no idea where he was.  He thought he might be lost, what region was this anyway?  Wait how would he have even left Kanto?  Well he might have fallen asleep on a boat...but surely he would have realized if he had...actually probably not.  Baron Smashdown was a fine and proper example of the Nidoking species, just a couple inches under five feet tall, and with a stony, tough purple hide...well white on his belly and chest.  He was quite the intimidating sight if he wanted to be...but right now he was just confused.  "I'm gonna go ahead and say this is the Viridian Forest."  He actually had no idea if it was, it just seemed like the best bet right now.

It would be easier if he could find someone to talk to but a lot of the pokemon didn't quite want to approach a pokemon that belonged to one of the fiercer predatory pokemon types, Nidoking did not exactly shy from eating others after all.  Then his eyes wandered over to the limping Emolga and...wait why were they limping?  Well what better way than to ask!  He quickly started moving forward, "Hey hey!  Are you alright there?"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 06:53:40 pm »
The Electric type fell over in reaction, her twisted leg snapping with ease.  "Owowowowow!"  She shouted out in alarm, her belly dragging against the ground.  "Who...who is there?"  She was quite large...being right around 5 feet tall.  She was bruised and battered...and her wings looked ripped.

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 10:19:15 pm »
As the Nidoking got closer, things just wound up looking worse and worse.  This giant fox...squirrel...mouse, whatever it was, was not just limping but he heard an audible snap as she fell over, and her wings looked ripped, she was just in horrible shape!  "Oh crap, no relax, I...know I"m kinda scary looking but I mean no harm, in fact I'd like to help if you'd let me."  He said, running over and lowering one purple arm to try and help her up.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 09:24:08 am »
Mostel tried to get up by her own power...but failed miserably.  Her right arm lifted up, blindly reaching the air for the Nidoking's assisting arm.  The Electric Flying Squirrel was in complete dismay.  Sure...normally she wouldn't trust a Nidoking...but then again she was just as large, if not bigger.  Despite this...she hadn't even noticed the small pools of blood that were on the ground.

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 04:47:32 pm »
Oh this was not good, not good at all, the Emolga had ripped wings, a broken leg, and was bleeding onto the ground, she needed healing attention stat, and well there was only one place he trusted enough to treat her!  Taking her hand in his he carefully lifted the surprisingly large squirrel....thing up, the ground type shouldering her easily, he was pretty strong after all.  "Hold on, I'm taking you to where I have some medicines!"  He roared, before taking off, it was going to be rather bumpy, but if he went too slowly he might not get to his cave, and his stash of bitter herbs, berries, and stuff like that, in time!

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 05:06:27 pm »
(You do know what an Emolga is, right?  Or does Baron not know what an Emolga is.)

Mostel yelped in reaction, groaning in agony.  "F-f-food...please..."  Her body shook wildly with his sudden movements...she felt like she was in an earthquake.  Her stomach grumbled like one as well...she couldn't keep it up too long...

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 09:16:40 am »
(Don't worry, I know what an Emolga is, Baron's simply never been to the Unova Region, and would be hard pressed to identify any pokemon native to that area.)

Fortunately, while the red was rather bumpy, very much so, the fact was that at least it was fast, sure Nidoking's weren't the fastest pokemon around, but they actually tended to have surprisingly good speed, and soon enough he was sliding into his cave, feet pressing into the soft sand he'd laid over over the entire floor.  Then the Emolga, right after the bounding jumpy run had stopped, would find surprisingly gentle hands lifting her and pressing her on a bed of ferns and leaves.  Now, where had he put those?  He shuffled about, moving a bit deeper into the cave and quickly coming back with a bowl of sitrus berries, and a strange, odd root.  "Here, eat these."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 12:22:32 pm »
Mostel squirmed in place while the stranger ran down to get some berries...but she wasn't too favorable towards berries.  Sure...they had good healing effects, but her hunger was too strong just for berries.  She took them slowly...limb shaking as she held it.  The Emolga dropped the berry into her mouth and hastily crushed it, giving it a big gulp.  She started...slowly...feeling better.  Except she was still hungry.  Her stomach grumbled for more food...and progressively, the rodent started taking more and more, including the odd root.

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 07:26:02 pm »
There were quite a few berries, and really the Nidoking could only hope there was enough, well there would have been enough for at least one meal for him.  He ate pretty big meals after all, although he usually used berries as a suplement to just a lot of delicious meat.  The root though, it was very medicinal a special herb, but by Arceus was it an incredibly bitter herb!  "I know it must taste bad but...trust me, it's a very, very good thing."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 08:09:36 pm »
The rodent didn't even chew the herb...she just swallowed it whole.  It was still bitter...but...something else just hit her thought process.  She was going to have her first heat very soon...and the thought of this Nidoking being so close to her during such a vulnerable time...but...she did think twice.  He did seem nice...sure he wasn't gentle with the ride...but that was because she was in danger.

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 11:30:13 pm »
The powerful poison type kept his distance as she ate, he wasn't worried she might try anything, oh no that wasn't it at all, he was worried that if he tried to fuss over her or something, he might wind up accidentally poisoning her, even if his poison was mostly isolated to his horn, it was still a worry for him.  Still she was eating, she seemed to be doing alright, and...wait, "Ah, water!  I'll be right back!"  He said, grabbing an oddly shaped stone from near one of the cave walls and dashing out, everyone had to drink after all!

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 04:22:18 am »
The very thought of it...her first heat made her heart jump.  But now...she felt it start...racing...beating faster and faster.  Oh no...  Mostel tried to cover up using her wings, but that wasn't exactly working...and it didn't help that her left leg was still a bleeding, twisted and destroyed mess.  But even then...there was one thing she couldn't stop...no matter how hard she tried.  Her scents...and they started going crazy.

Offline Baron_Smashdown

• Egg
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 11:04:13 pm »
Was out of the cave when the Emolga's heat started, the ground and poison type rushing to a nearby stream to fill his bucket, which was just a long rock that had been carefully hollowed out, with water.  Dipping it into the cool stream he filled it up and then rushed back...only to feel those scents hit him like a truck.  "I...uh..."  He blinked, and then walked forward, holding out the stone bucket.  "H-here..."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 04:07:33 am »
"Th...thanks..."  She muttered, still trying to keep her innocence covered.  The Emolga reached up for it...clenching her good right foot as her opening leaked as almost to demand for a mate.  She drank it almost right away...her mind flashing images of what she could be doing.  It was so much for her...Mostel couldn't stand it.  But she marched onward to keeping herself concealed.