Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:44:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: World of Folly (Mino, Hungry, Cena)  (Read 16431 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
World of Folly (Mino, Hungry, Cena)
« on: November 30, 2013, 08:32:25 am »
In the time of the falling ages of the land of hope and Folly, there laid a large and desolate cave. It housing the very reason of why all life within miles of this dark entrance have either turned corrupted or was killed.

A large black portal, it reaching across many dimensions and planes of space to reach other worlds...where in those worlds...were having ti fight all those who had came through it. All creatures being more sex crazed, violent, and more morbid than anything pokemon, and man could have ever seen...

After a year of the pillaging, raping, and theft, both pokemon and man began to work together as they began to send champions to the other side, to fight off or at least fend off the sudden incursion till they had enough supply to fight back...only to find and see that their own warriors were just as easily taken as they were the next to charge in and do what the demons before them did...

But with no other option, and with gate unable to be closed from their end, they had to send more in...and in doing so they sent in a houndoom Anthro. He stood at 6'4 and was in fantastic shape. HIs steely attitude and gaze had kept him sane from the very start of the small invasions..

So, Patton, though Houndoom began ot step through the gate. He reaching the outside world as he waited for his two partners he was left with.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: World of Folly (Mino, Hungry, Cena)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 11:33:42 am »
The girl was a beautiful, small thing. She was only 17, but was a good healer and she was better than most men at shooting a bow and arrow. She was adept at conjuring up different creatures to assist them as well.
The lugia girl, whose name was Malory, was wearing armor that had a primarily copper color and the highlights on the tiered shoulders, the arms and the skirt were a greenish blue, like glass. On her back was a bow made out of the bones of some sort of very large animal and there was a quiver full of arrows that had tips made out of glass. She wore no boots, for none would feet her digitigrade feet and she preferred the freedom of her toes and the feel of the earth on her feather soles to the feel of leather or metal. She also wore no helmet, though one that matched her armor was hanging at her side by a rope.
She carried a small satchel that had a faint green flow and in it were extra clothes, arrows and even bedrolls, all of which fit because of her enchantment on it. At her right hip was a sword that also seemed to be made out of bone and it's blade was laced with orange, glowing veins, signifying a flame enchantment. In her right hand there was a staff which was primarily made out of wood, with blue ribbons wrapped around the shaft and there was a small cage-like decoration at the top. Within it was a pink stone which emanated a warm light.
"Hello," she greeted the houndoom with a little bow, "Are you Patton, sir?" she asked.

(Here's what her armor looks like)
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/?file=Glass_Armor_Female.png
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Cenajus

• League champion
  • Hope to be regular again soon
  • Species: Absol
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 10:53:21 pm »
It wasn't too long before the Jolteon walked out after them, he had a small bag wrapped onto his back and his clothing was mainly heavily reinforced leather, he had a belt literally full of knives, two more of the small blades on his chest, and one in his left hand.
He simply stared at the others as he approached.  Volkenus seemed very thin, but at the same time he was relatively muscular seeming.  Particularly in the legs.
"Well hello there", he said casually, "So I suppose I'm supposed to be with you two then... ... And it would seem I've kept you waiting", he said, apologetically.  He didn't really seem at all stressed or worried about what he was heading off to do, in fact he seemed almost excited, like someone would be were they going simply on vacation or to visit an old friend.
"Well, either way...", he offered his hand to the male at first, and offering his other hand at the same time to the female "My name's Volkenus, it's a pleasure".
Luvuu~ <3

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 10:58:59 pm »
The large houndoom, gave nothing but a nod as he looked to the female. He giving nothing more than that other than a small arch of his brow to wonder of what her name was. But after she could, the next face appeared into view, he giving a small grunt again as he shook his hand...it seeme dlike he had to speak now...

"Welcome. ANd yes...My name is Patton."

His voice was low, and wise. But his expression was cold and hard...

"I do believe you two know the reasons of why we are here?"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 11:17:49 pm »
"A-actually... No, Sir Patton, I don't..." Malory said sheepishly, "I-I wasn't told much of anything except that I was to help heal you if you got hurt."
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Cenajus

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 11:29:27 pm »
"I'm pretty sure I've got the whole plan", he quickly replied.  "What do you suppose I'll need to bring, I'm pretty sure I have just enough...", he said, shrugging.  "I just kind of figure you seem like leader type", he said to him, calmly, explaining his talkativeness to him.
Luvuu~ <3

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 11:34:41 pm »
Patton gave a small look to the Lugia and could not help but to notice how tentative she was. Which, worried him. He had fought the creatures here in this plane many times before...she could not be this way when they came later on...

"Well, if you dont know...Do you remember the recent pillages that have been happening to both our and the human towns and villages? We are here to help the effort in trying to close, that portal."

He said pointing to the purple and black aura of magic that lead to their world.

"That is what we are hear to do, and this is out main mission. ANd, no..."

He said looking to the jolteon.

"I dont lead. But, considering that I probably am the only one whom have fought the demons here...I guess I dont have much of a choice...And maam...I never got your name..."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 11:57:42 pm »
"Malory," she said with a little bow, "At your service."

Offline Cenajus

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 12:10:08 am »
"And what exactly was it that gave you that idea?", he asked mainly actually just wanting to know , but stating it in a slightly frustrated tone, but, he did smile slight so he seemed less aggressive.
Luvuu~ <3

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 06:25:02 pm »
PAtton gave a small look to the jolteon and oculd not help but to cross his arms as he looked to him.

"Well, that is a question you did not have to ask. You would not even be here if that was the case, only champions and adventures with a high caliber of skill is allowed...you of all people should know this."

he said with his voice and gaze unchanging, and gave a small bow to Malory. He happy to know one was prepared for this place...

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 04:16:41 pm »
Malory smiled and blushed a little bit then looked around, "When do head out?"

Offline Cenajus

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 11:24:29 pm »
Volkenus looked at her, "Well, right now", he replied, though glanced around first.  After a couple seconds he began slowly walking, expecting them to follow, before he stopped, "Do you plan to just head straight there?", he asked.
Luvuu~ <3

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 07:48:56 pm »
He gave a small look to hm and shook his head..

"Sadly no...this is going to be a long mission for all of us...if we cannot close the gate, we will be stuck here, and not be able to go back as much as we would like too...It is a very dangerous game...and since we did see what was to come through it...I dont want to stay here for long.."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 08:14:58 pm »
"Well, we're following you, Sir Patton," Malory said with a respectful bow, her long neck curving gracefully as she did.

Offline Cenajus

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 09:44:36 pm »
Volkenus walked ahead, "Well we might want to get moving", he called back.  He wasn't slowing down, but he wasn't walking incredibly fast either, and as unsure as he was, it didn't show.
Luvuu~ <3