Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:43:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Detention (1x1)  (Read 10507 times)

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: Detention (1x1)
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 02:49:06 pm »
She whimpered but wiggled her her toes against Finn's lips.

"No. You're not going to fuck shit. I don't like you. I'm not going to let you feel pleasure. You're just going to lick his feet."
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 02:52:49 pm »
Vi growled again at the teacher "better watch your back or i will fuck you up...bitch!" he grumbled under his breath as he got down as began licking at finns foot, he didnt mind this its just his cock needed release and with each passing second his lust was building

finn sucked in one of marys toes into his mouth, as his tongue wriggled around it before popping out to wriggle inbetween her toes, he murred lightly as he felt his foot getting attention from Vi but it did seem pretty harsh what the teacher was doing to the zangoose just because she didnt like him.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 03:17:37 pm »
"You know what, I don't even wan to hear you speak again, you little prick. If I hear another word out of you, you're going to wish that I would kill you sooner."

Mary began to just murr. It was a happy noise though she was terrified and she spread her toes more.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 03:21:30 pm »
Vi really didnt pay much attention to the teachers words as lots of teachers had said somthing like that to him before, but he did just shut up and enjoy the taste of the dark types foot even going as far as to suck up all three of the zoroas toes into his mouth

Finn gasped and jumped forward alittle as his foot was almost swallowed up by the zangoose this left him poking his now rock hard cock at marys entrance, but he was enjoying the toes spreading and clinching around his tongue to really care about humping now

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 05:12:31 pm »
The teacher went back to fingering herself but she kept one eye on Vi.

Mary murred quietly. She decided that she liked Finn a lot better; he wasn't as violent. She spread her toes for him.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2013, 04:21:55 pm »
finn licked between her toes as he shuffled forward alittle trying to get away from Vis slobbering maw but also to push the tip of his cock at marys entrance, it wasnt sure which entrance he was poking at though since his mind was on other things but he pushed forward with his hips to force the tip inside the eevee

vis tongue lapped over the dark types feet licking over the rough pads from the tip of the toes to the heel, he did wish it wasnt a guy he was doing this to but he was enjoying the paw play for now atleast

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 04:28:02 pm »
Her eyes went wide as she felt his cock poke into her anus and she immediately started crying and she looked up at Finn, curling her toes to his the soft, pink pads.
"P-please don't..." she begged Finn, shaking her head, "P-please!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2013, 04:30:51 pm »
Finn wasnt sure if he should continue pushing forward his throbbing cock wanted to venture into her body but he didnt want to hurt the eevee, he glanced over to the teacher as if she would give him the answer to what he should do, he hoped she would

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2013, 04:41:53 pm »
"I told you to have sex with her, so do it," the teacher moaned a bit, "I don't care which hole."

"P-please!" Mary shook her head, "Please don't!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 04:52:41 pm »
Vi just snickered as he took the situation into his own hands placing his hands on finns ass, he pushed the dark type forward which forced finn to plunge his cock deep into mary, finns mouth gapped open as he gasped from the sudden tightness which had incased his cock.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2013, 05:33:52 pm »
Mary cried out as Finn was forced to take her butt-ginity but she knew it wasn't his fault.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the teacher froze.
"Nobody make a single noise!" she ordered, "Just keep Licking each other's feet, and Victor you have one more chance. Do something without my orders, disobey my orders or even say something I don't like, and your head will be backwards before you can say no."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 10:35:53 pm »
finn was trying so hard to hold in his moans the only thing he could do to stop himself from moaning out was to shove marys paw into his mouth to muffle them, as the eevees back entrance pulsed around his member he could already feel a rush of pleasure and the building up of a climax

Vi grumbled once more at the teachers command as he went back to licking at finns feet, licking at the heel of the dark types foot before actually biting it alittle causing the zoroa to yelp and jump alittle.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2013, 09:37:37 am »
Mary sobbed and moaned and cried. She didn't like this at all... Well, her feet being licked wasn't bad.
"P-please stop..." she whimpered, trying to find some pity in the zorua.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2013, 12:56:11 pm »
Finn tried to do what mary wanted as he slowly withdrew his member from her ass but found that Vi was not allowing this because her once again pushed the dark types hips forward which caused him to thrust into the eevees rump causing him to let out a muffled moan around her foot only a slight bit of the moaning sound escaped between her toes

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2013, 12:02:55 am »
She knew it wasn't Finn's fault and could tell he tried, but that Vi wouldn't let him.
"Th-Thankyou...." she mouthed to him with tears in her eyes and her toes spread in his mouth as he moaned.

"Alright, Victor. Now you can fuck him in the ass."