Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:22:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Welcome To The Jungle (Seichi And Abre)  (Read 5301 times)

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
  • Species: Mainly Mudkip and Umbreon anthro(s).
Re: Welcome To The Jungle (Seichi And Abre)
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2014, 10:25:42 am »
Nicole giggles. "Seichi! We can have a sleepover..!" Elayna raises an eyebrow. Clearly Nicole was implying something else, but most likely only because she's drunk. Elayna suddenly smiles. "First guy, huh? Fine by me, as long as I can sleep."
I used to be able to fly and crush buildings. Then a therapist came along.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 07:34:43 pm »
Seichi blushes slightly, not expecting such an open invitation, but then, she was extremely drunk.  And he certainly wasn't going to turn down two beautiful young ladies.  "Sleep? Wouldn't you rather join us?" He teasingly asks, but he is kind of hoping she would actually take him up on it.

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 07:41:36 pm »
Elayna hums. "I'll leave you two alone for an hour or so, then if Nicole had a good time.. Why not?", she purrs. "Anyway... I think you two should get to the room." With that, she turns and walks off towards the elevator, pressing the button to call it down.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 09:00:37 pm »
He nods, then thinks to himself.  "Wait a second! Which room is hers again? I doubt Nikki here would remember her own name if I didn't already know it with how wasted she is."

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 09:25:53 pm »
Elayna laughs softly. "Don't worry, I'll take you there. We're next to each other so it's fine." When the elevator reaches the top floor, she walks all the way down the hall to one of the luxury suites, flipping out keys and opening the door. "Here you go, you two." Nicole giggles and clings to Seichi harder, snickering and nuzzling his neck.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 10:04:54 pm »
"Ah, alright."  The Espeon thought she was about to leave because they were on different floors, but he guessed it wouldn't make sense if they were really so inseparable.  He blushes at the sudden attentions to his neck, nearly kicking open the door and pulling them inside.

"I'm sure those clothes are really uncomfortable on you Nikki, mind if I call you Nikki? Anyway, why don't we get them off of you?" He is sure to put the 'do not disturb' sign before locking the door, and quickly unbuttons his coat to reveal his smooth, brilliant white fur.

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 10:09:07 pm »
She purrs, fiercely attacking his lips, eventually dragging him into a make out session, tugging off her skirt and tube top, in her undergarments, white panties and a strapless bra. She laces her fingers in one hand with his, dragging him over to the bed and pulling him on top of her, assaulting his neck again.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 10:35:47 pm »
He yelps and quickly wraps his arms around her, pulling her close and sliding his tongue into her mouth to taste her saliva, and poking against her throat, hot and tight.  Then he finds himself getting pulled on top of her, standing on his knees over her and throwing off his coat, licking his lips.  "You taste kinda like that tequila~" Without hesitation, he pulls off his pants, leaving him in his boxers as he goes down on her, "feisty girl, but you won't be in control for long."

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 10:43:43 pm »
Without warning, she reaches and grabs him by the shoulder. "Not so fast.." She slurs, nipping at his ear softly before leaning forward. "Oh Seichi... I think I know exactly what I want you to do me.." She purrs, grabbing one of his hands and shoving it down her panties, her soaking slit rubbing its juices against his skin, her clit swollen slightly. "Hmmm.. Should I tell you~?", she mewls, bucking her hips into his hand slightly.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 10:51:38 pm »
Seichi smirks and rams three fingers right into her slit immediately, grabbing her bra in the other and tearing it off before groping her right breast.  "Let me take a guess.  You're certainly a bit sluttier than I first thought when we met, but I'm more than fine with that."  He flicks his ear, then latches onto her other nipple with his mouth, slurping and sucking while biting it softly.  His other hand is now pumping into her, trying to slip his fourth finger in while making sure each insertion made his thumb rub up against her clit.

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 10:57:55 pm »
She squeals in delight, twisting and writhing to get a better angle from him hand, moaning uncontrollably, her body rocking down onto his hand, almost begging him to go faster and harder. Within seconds, she shrieks, gripping the bed sheet tightly as her juices coat his finger, her hips giving a quick spasm before she relaxes, letting herself be pressed into the sheets. After regaining her breathe, she leans down slightly. "No... Not exactly w-what I had in m-mind..", she purrs, "But I think you'll like my wants a little better.."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 11:04:40 pm »
He simply smiles to her, removing his fingers and slurping the juices off of them with as loud a slurp as he could muster.  Then he sits back up, on his knees, still straddling her, "actually, since you had a good time, it's only fair that I get a turn first."  He pulls off his boxers, revealing his fairly impressive length, and pretty thick too, throbbing and madly red, before pressing it between her breasts, the base of his knot under them, and the barbs lightly scratching at the skin beneath her fur.  Grabbing her boobs to squeeze them over his cock, he gently pulls back, "say ahhh~"

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2014, 11:11:07 pm »
She smiles. "I agree.." With that comment she opens her mouth, even sticking her tongue out a little, waiting for his move, she shudders softy at the feeling on her skin, purring softly. She stares up at him with her multicolored irises, reminding him of those 3D glasses the movies hand out. She gets a little impatient, trialling a hand up to stroke the base of his tail softly.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2014, 11:19:34 pm »
Not much time is wasted when she opens her mouth, and he slides forward, touching his tongue to the tip of his cock before ramming it into her maw, and then hammering at her breasts.  "Mmm~! So soft, maybe even softer than the girls back home!" He cried out, spurts of pre already shooting out onto her tongue, face, and in her mouth.  It was, of course, mostly bitter, but there was also something sweet about it, like it had a hint of vanilla in it.

Offline Abrelina

• Trainer
  • Coffee time!
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 11:25:12 pm »
She mewls, grabbing his hips suddenly and flipping then over, with her mouth still around his shaft. He ends up with his back in the pillows, and she smirks at him, even with a full mouth as she licks up and down the shaft, suckling on it from time to time, even bobbing her head, picking up the pace. She swallows anything he empties into her maw, causing a slight swelling motion around his cock. Nicole looks up and purrs, vibrating him.