Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:10:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Waste (Private with whoever posts first)  (Read 13877 times)

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Waste (Private with whoever posts first)
« on: August 11, 2014, 09:14:01 am »
The sound of short claws tapping against linoleum echoed through the halls of the school as a furry girl rushed through them, tears in her eyes and stifled sobs escaping her lips. Behind her, there was a chorus of mean laughter coming from the cafeteria, and the girl had spaghetti sauce and noodles dripping from her hair. The white dress she was wearing was stained red, with splotches of brown from people pouring their chocolate milk on her as she ran from the room.
The poor furry, a hybrid between shark and fox, left the school and his out behind it, where she began to really cry, her knees to her chest and her face hidden behind them as her shoulders shook with each sob.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Waste (Private with whoever posts first)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:55:17 pm »
"..well..I guess this is the day.."

Outside from all of this, was a bran new student. He just moving into the new school since because his parents had to move away from his hometown. So, being here..he already did not feel very welcome. He was a rather tall individual, and along with that, he was in great shape..which left him to seem very intimidating as he looked down on people. So far, he was taller than most teachers and all the students that he did see.

He was half and half himself, but he was a mix of a lion and a German Shepard. The lion from his mothers side, and the Dog from his father. So with his normal Ger man Shepard pelt, he had a THICK mane that hid his eyes. There were even times that even he forgotten the look of them, and the color.

"Ok..soo...lunch?..Lunchroom..."

He said looking around the area, he seeing...well...nothing to sharp to see the directions..But..the sound of loud laughter was something he did hear.

"That has to be it.."

He said as he moved in that direction, and was very careful to not..well..stand out like he already did. But upon entering the first door to go into the lunchroom...he saw a sight he did not want to see on his first day.

A small hybrid...covered from head to to in food...and it left him to look in shock...THIS was his new school..? He was already cursing his luck...But..he was being careful..as he looked from left to right...and slowly moved to her..

"E-Excuse me..? Miss..?"

He said kneeling down...but his size and shape still dwarfing her in a shadow, but he presented a gentle hand for her...He hoping that he was doing the right this..for though she was crying...he could see her sharp teeth.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 06:30:57 pm »
She let out a soft cry when his shadow fell over her. She thought that maybe some of the students had followed her outside to actually best her up... Again.
"P-please j-just leave me alone... N-no more..." she begged quietly and curled into an even tighter ball against the wall of the school. Part shark or not, she was obviously very timid.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 09:36:18 pm »
To this he gave a small look of shock...he was in so much anger, and as well as much want to care for her it hurt his head. So as she spoke, he moved with her and closer, he placing a hand to her shoulder as he looked to her.

"Hey..it is ok..~...I am not going to hurt you..~"

He said as sweet and as calm as he could...though it was his very first day...it was like he had never left his own school..~

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:20 pm »
Her whole body went stiff when she felt his hand and she whimpered quietly, her body quivering... Until she heard his soft voice, and she hesitantly looked up at him. "G-go away... Th-they'll start picking on you too if you talk to me..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »
He gave a small tilt of his head to her as she said this, and only chuckled as he shook his head.

"I Dont mind that..I have been in the past, and I just know it is dumb to do such things to people...I am just not going to be one of them~"

He said sitting next to her. He brought his own lunch this day, and since he was a big guy, there was more than enough to share as he basically handed her a simply meal. A soda, a sandwich, and a bag of some snacks. Candy.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 04:14:04 pm »
"B-but it's different with me... P-please j-just leave me alone... For your own sake, please..." she whimpered and moved away from him timidly.
When he started handing her food, she was legitimately shocked. She was so hungry and so malnourished that she would probably eat garbage, and someone giving her their food? At this point in her life, she didn't believe that anyone, even anthro, even another hybrid, would ever do anything for her out if the kindness of their heart.
"W-what... Why are you giving me this...?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 09:44:13 am »
He gave a soft smile to her as she asked this question. He placing the meal in her lap as he looked to her. There was books, upon books of info of why..But..

"I am not like the rest...I have been told that all of my life in my old school~"

He said showing her his shirt. It was an old shirt, seemingly about 2 years old. On it a head of a Clydesdale with a burning mane.

"And I believe everyone is special...and can choose to do the right thing for people. I should not be scared to help..nor to do what is right~ SO Please...take~"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 07:18:29 am »
She whimpered hungrily as she looked to the food, but as much as she wanted to believe Patton, it was just something that she couldn't anymore... She just couldn't believe someone would do something kind for her, without something in return.
"W-what do you want me to do...?" she asked quietly as she stared at the sandwich in her lap.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 11:44:35 pm »
it was not even a second as he answered her with a warm smile.

"To enjoy a peaceful meal~"

He said as he slowly began to eat his meal. He wearing a smile still. He already feeling at more peace than he originally had in mind. He felt more peace knowing that he was able to help someone on her first day, the other whom did this to her, he not a care about. All he had in mind was her well being.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 08:08:27 pm »
She blushed bright red and looked down at the food, then up at him. She whimpered softly, still not quite believing him... But she was so hungry...
She nervously reached out toward the sandwich, expecting for him to at any moment slap her hand away, prove it was all some cruel joke and then leave her there.
But her hand made it to the sandwich without any other contact and she snatched it as soon as she was close enough and brought it to her chest. She took a hesitant bite out of the sandwich, keeping an eye on Patton the whole time, then scarfed the rest of it down. As timid and broken as she was, she was still part shark, and those teeth tore through bread and lunch meat like it was nothing.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2014, 11:23:30 pm »
He was wearing a soft look as he ate. he taking in one bite at a time as he took in this very sweet meal. It was strange to see, such a large hound lion mix eating such a small meal like this. But, he thankfully had a much smaller stomach than people may have believed. he was easy to fill and can last without food for a few days...sometimes it needed to be in his old home where life, though was fine and was survivable, was rough. But, that was the past and things got together rather quickly~

But he then looked to the one next to him as she ate. it was like he was witnessing a bread murder as he saw her very shark like teeth sink and shread through the meal. he giving a small smile in some surprise...but then some form of sadness. She looked and acted starved..and that was something he was now going to help change.

"Here..I have another one~ "

He said reaching into his rather large lunch box. Bringing out a much larger sandwich that is more than likely to sate her stomach~

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 08:55:58 am »
She blushed deep red as he offered her yet another sandwich, but this time she trusted him about it. She hesitantly reached out and ever-so gently took the sandwich from him.
"Th-thank you..." she whispered.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 10:04:27 am »
He warmly smiled still as he heard her thanks and let her take the meal, one for sure she was going to enjoy a little more. The sandwich had about an inch of meat and sauces in it that his mother had made. He loved this sandwich, and quite honestly he never had the chance to share how good it actually was. So, this will be something she would REALLY love like he does or hate...which would sadden him...he loved that sandwich~

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 10:30:40 am »
Her eyes lit up a little bit as she but into it and she happily devoured the rest of it, a broad smike on her face.