Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:40:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Waste (Private with whoever posts first)  (Read 13880 times)

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: Waste (Private with whoever posts first)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2015, 05:50:42 pm »
"For the semester? Why would they give you a guide for five months?" she asked, "You can learn your way around in a week... Why did he give you special privileges?" she asked warily, now nervous about who he was. Why was this boy, another sophomore, being given a guide when the freshmen who had never even been inside a high school had to fend for themselves?
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 05:54:17 pm »
"My father actually...he had told them about...my history of being in class."

He said with a small chuckle.

"I had been rather...unlucky when it comes to my thoughts...I have had issues with my memory. I having a neurological deformity by birth, where...I can forget everything and anything from the day before. Luckily for me I have nod had any problems in the past few months cause of the medication...but he wanted me to have a person whom i can depend on.."

She said with a bit of a nervous smile...it was odd explaining such a thing to a person whom he had just met. But the reason was very true..

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2015, 06:26:50 pm »
"B-but... What if you forget me...?" she asked. This thought terrified her quite a bit actually, even though they had just met. He had already claimed to be her friend, something she had never had before, something that she desperately wanted and needed... If one day they went to school and he just started to treat her just like everyone else did.... Well, she didn't know what she would do.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2015, 06:31:51 pm »
He gave a small tilt of his head...and gave a small thought as he looked to the ceiling...and then gave a small snap to his fingers.

"I will be right back."

He soon standing and walking out the door, it was not any more than a minute later he came back with a camera...it one of the older model cameras where you take the picture..and the picture is ready in a few seconds.

"I will take a picture of you. ~ You can right your name on the bottom of it and I will place it in my room. So, if I do wake up..I will be able to look to it and remember just enough~ For though I might forget the whole day...it can be brought back with an item or a thing that I remember from that day~"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2015, 06:43:59 pm »
"O-oh... Okay..." she nodded. She'd never had her picture taken before, not even for the school photo. She had no idea what to do so she just stood there awkwardly cute with her toes pointed inwards and a her tail held in her hands right in front of her chest.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2015, 06:50:43 pm »
"Just be you..~ I can tell that you are a little bit nervous~"

He said with a small chuckle and moved to sit. He bringing a camera up to his eyes. The flash happily off as he had more than enough light to take the picture~

"One three?~"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 07:06:22 pm »
She hesitated but didn't change position. This was the most "herself" she could possibly be: scared of everything and everyone.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2015, 07:09:06 pm »
He gave a small look to her as she did, but only smiled as he moved to sit next to her and brought his arm around her side. Pulling her close as he tried to pull a selfie off to her~

"Smile!~"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2015, 07:12:53 pm »
She flinched at first then looked up at the camera and flashed a cute, shy smile

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2015, 07:20:22 pm »
The camera went off with a small click and soon the picture was out. He taking the small pic and waving it in the wind...and soon the picture came right through...he looking a bit shocked at first but the gave a warm smile as he  brought her to look at the picture.

"Whom is that pretty face next to me..~?"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2015, 07:25:20 pm »
She blushed deeply and looked away shyly.
"I-I'm not pretty..." she whispered quietly. Everyone had always said the opposite: that she was a disgusting monster, a sin, an ugly bitch and anything else that could insult her appearance. She had been told these things so frequently what else was she to do except believe she was ugly?
This rather handsome young man was the first person who had ever complimented her and though she appreciated it, she didn't believe that he meant it.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2015, 07:39:53 pm »
"Well, I think it is time that we proved that little thought wrong hun~"

He said as he soon stood up with him reaching down to her with his hands. He knowing he could prove her wrong. Just by taking one more picture.~

"It will not take long if you do please follow me~"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2015, 07:50:25 pm »
"O-okay..." she nodded and followed him obediently.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2015, 07:59:12 pm »
He gently helped her to her feet as he then walked her out of the room...but...he did not tell her the other reason of why.

"I do not know if you noticed....but there were three girls looking at us, through the cafeteria window.."

He said looking behind him to see the three chatting in the doorway not to far from them.

"Are they the one whom threw food on you..?"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2015, 08:02:10 pm »
"No... It was a bunch of human boys..." she shook her head and stood a little closer to him.