Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:42:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Winter Solstice (( Private between Moegi and HungryEon ))  (Read 16528 times)

Offline Moegi

• League champion
  • Versatile but mood influenced
    • FurAffinity webpage
  • Species: Pachirisu
Re: Winter Solstice (( Private between Moegi and HungryEon ))
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 08:44:14 pm »
Eon's words made sense.  Moegi put the berries back in the basket and then she pulled out one Oran berry and one Sitrus berry.  she knew of the medicinal abilities of the berries, though all of them were good for something.  She also fished out a Lum berry as an additional berry. "A Lum berry may also help.  Though really, in your state any food is great.  But you're right, Oran and Sitrus are the best.  I have plenty of them so go ahead."
This was Moegi, but I am now going to be reviving my profile under a different name.  It is the same person however.  I will try to be on more often but I cannot promise.

My characters: http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=32.0

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 08:48:45 pm »
He smiled happily and devoured the rawst and sitrus berries in a total of four bites, then pushed the oran berry back towards her, "Squeeze that on my cuts, would you please?" he asked, "And do you have enough sitrus berries for to have at least two a day for a week? So... 14 or so?" he asked.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2014, 07:02:45 am »
Moegi was a bit surprised at how quickly the Rawst and Sitrus berries had been eaten.  She was suspecting that the Quilava had been very hungry when she had found him as well as beaten up by his assailant, whatever species that had been.  She set aside a couple of Pecha berries for herself and nodded. "I have maybe 30 or 40 berries.  I stocked up for the winter.  I'm a bit of a food hoarder." The Pachirisu placed the berry on the injuries and gave a cautious look. "This may sting when I squeeze the juices into the injury Eon, okay?"
This was Moegi, but I am now going to be reviving my profile under a different name.  It is the same person however.  I will try to be on more often but I cannot promise.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2014, 12:50:06 pm »
He nodded, "I know..." he clenched his teeth and looked away. He growled when she squeezed the berry over the wound but didn't cry out.
When he finished, he relaxed. The wound was visibly sealing and it steamed slightly. "A-alright..." he whimpered slightly, "Two sitrus berries a day for a week will end up healing my legs."
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2014, 01:13:04 pm »
As she was applying the berry juice, Moegi was giving Eon a sympathetic look.  She knew how much it was hurting, but it would all make him feel better in the end.  Once she was done she sat down and she began to eat a couple of berries herself.  She paused halfway through to reply to the Quilava. "You can stay as long as you feel you need to in order to heal Eon."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2014, 01:17:22 pm »
He smiled gratefully up at her. "Thank you... I really appreciate it," he nuzzled her little belly slightly.

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2014, 01:25:29 pm »
That nuzzling was appreciated even if it made Moegi blush slightly.  She nuzzled him back with gentle care, being sure not to touch anywhere on him that was injured.  Once she was done with the nuzzling she finished off the food she wanted and laid down on her side.  She was facing the Quilava fully now. "Um Eon... I hope you don't mind me asking but... did you see what species attacked you?"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2014, 03:25:20 pm »
"A few mightyena..." he shrugged, "They yelled at me for why, but I can't remember," he said, a smile on his face. "What do you sully do in the winter? Just stay here in the den?"

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2014, 03:45:52 pm »
Moegi began to try and think of any Mightyena she knew of.  She didn't know of any that were super territorial in the area so she thought it may be a travelling pack that may have gone for the Quilava.  The only possibility she could think of for their attack made her shiver a bit. "Maybe they wanted food..." She looked down quietly.  Her tail lightly flicked about and she looked a bit nervous.  Thankfully the question brought a change of subject and she was more than ready to change the topic. "Oh, I go out and look for extra food whenever there's a break in the weather and I go and get water when I need it, but otherwise I stay in the den."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2014, 05:05:34 pm »
"Seems like a kinda dull way to spend the winter... But I guess you don't move around ever, do you?" he asked as he rolled to lay on his back and he stretched.

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2014, 05:09:10 pm »
"What do you mean by that Eon?" Moegi didn't know what to think about the comment about not moving about.  It was obvious she did move about a lot in order to get what she needed in order to survive.  After all she needed to get the food and water.  However she suddenly had a thought about what he may meant. "Oh, if you mean I'm not a traveler you'd be right. I used to be though, but then I settled down in this forest."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2014, 05:23:19 pm »
"Yup, that's what I mean," he nodded and turned his body, to give her an upside down smile. "Oh? Where did you go? I started traveling a couple years ago. I've already crossed the ocean once."

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2014, 06:17:14 pm »
"Well, I came here actually." Moegi stretched out a little bit.  This would be a fairly longish story and she was trying to think about a way it could be shortened down.  There were a lot of details she wasn't sure if she wanted to mention either. "I used to live a long way away from this spot with an entire colony of my kind.  To cut a long story short, I was forced to leave the colony eventually."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2014, 06:25:40 pm »
"Why's that? Are different colored pachirisu not Looked up to or something?" he asked as he closed his eyes.

Offline Moegi

• League champion
    • FurAffinity webpage
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2014, 06:39:05 pm »
"No, that wasn't the reason." Moegi shook her head.  Her eyes also closed slowly as a tear fell from her eye.  It was a bit of a tragic story and it was one Moegi wasn't quite ready to go fully into yet.  Maybe one day she would go fully into it though. "I'd rather not go into the full details... but I befriended a species which the colony viewed as dangerous.  They kicked me out because of that."