Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:45:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: The Middle of Nowhere (Seichi/Eon)  (Read 33085 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
The Middle of Nowhere (Seichi/Eon)
« on: November 18, 2014, 02:35:07 pm »
(My town names are so creative yes.)

Only about 100 people lived in the small town of Lern, and most of those were either farmers or students, or anyone who could make enough of a living keeping small stores open.  One such farm was inhabited by a young Leafeon and his sister, whose parents both passed away during a tornado in town a few years ago.  The Leafeon quit school then, to take over the family farm, and look after both him and his sister, grateful his father had already given him a pretty extensive education on the matters.

Being a grass type helped too of course, what with the ability to sense the state of his plants and crops, the only real snags were the animals.  Not that he had a hard time raising them, but he'd sometimes get too attached, making it hard on him whenever he had to kill one.  Thankfully, this wasn't a day for that, he was out in the field, hoeing away at the ground while humming to some classical music that he'd been addicted to since he was a kid, and grateful that someone had put the time and effort to set up a radio station in their town for it.

Though he had to wear clothes whenever he went into town, or at the very least a pair of beat up jeans, he never did whenever he was at home.  It made him feel more one with nature, and in the dog days of Summer, he definitely preferred it this way to keep himself as cool as possible.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: The Middle of Nowhere (Seichi/Eon)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 04:44:57 pm »
"Big brother!" came the voice of a young female, around 12 years old. A silver-furred eevee with purple eyes ran out to the field where here brother was, and quickly covered her eyes when she saw him naked, a bright blush seared across her cheeks. She was wearing a yellow sundress and purple, toeless stockings and a straw sun hat.
"Y-you need to wear clothes!" she protested, "You're gonna hurt yourself one day because of it..." she huffed, her eyes still covered, "I'm gonna go hang out with my friends, okay?" she told him. It was definitely not really a question, and if he said no for whatever reason, she would argue until he said yes.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 06:08:52 pm »
He knew her tricks well enough to know it was pointless to argue, but he just shrugs at her sudden exclamation.  "You know me sis, I don't really care for them."  The young 16 year old boy chuckled and runs to her to give her a tight hug, "stay safe."  Nathan gives her a kiss on the forehead before she can withdraw from him, then returns to his work by picking up the hoe.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 06:14:02 pm »
He kept her body away from him though, allowing him to only kiss her head.
"Well, you know how uncomfortable it makes me when you don't wear anything. Please just start wearing shorts or something?" she asked before running off.
She didnt return until that night and a new friend of hers, a 14 year old swellow girl who had just moved into town, was with her.
"Brother! We're home!" she called out into the house, "I have a friend, so please be decent!"
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 08:53:16 pm »
Nathan flicks his tail but mostly ignores her as he continues to work, hoeing well into the night.  He was soaking in the tub when she came to the door, calling down to her, "well you chose a bad time then! I'm taking a bath, can you bring me some clothes up here please?! I didn't think to bring any!"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 09:03:32 pm »
She grumbled irritably but had her friend wait. She just tossed his clothes into the bathroom without entering. "did you already make yourself dinner?" she asked.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 10:36:54 pm »
"You know I can't cook!" He retorts, climbing out of the tub and drying himself off before putting on his jeans, and looks at the shirt before shrugging and tossing it, forgetting why he even owned one in the first place.  The Leafeon walks down the stairs with a smile to greet her friend, "well howdy, welcome to our humble abode.  My sister forgot to mention we'd be having company or I woulda spared you from that...slice of our life."  Nathan places his hand-paw on the Eevee's head, before holding out the other to the avian, "my name's Nathan, but she's prolly already told you that."

(Would like to learn his sister's name at some point too :D)

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 11:36:08 pm »
Maggie huffed and pushed his hand off her head, and the swellow just giggled.
"I'm Hunter," she introduced, "But most people just call me H," the bird tweeted happily.

(Did you wanna get snuffy here or just yiffy?)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 12:18:09 am »
(I mean, if you wanted to, Nathan's not really the type for it though)

"H huh? That's...um...interesting? You gonna be sleeping over here or something?" The half-anthro asks, moving to sit on the old beat-up couch in the living room.  "Or just visiting for a little while? Either way, a friend of Maggie's is a friend of mine, I s'pose~" He smiles and stretches, "think I'm gonna be calling it a night after dinner though sis, there was a lotta work that needed to be done today, tired me out."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 06:12:40 am »
"Yeah, Maggie said I could. Is it alright with you?" she asked.
Maggie just nodded at Nathan, "What do you want for dinner?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 10:29:04 am »
He shrugs, "I don't really mind too much, just uh...don't touch anything important...or actually, I'd prefer if you didn't go onto the farm at all."  Nathan turns his attention to his sister, "whatever you make will be good sis~"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 01:16:04 pm »
"What's in the barn?" Hunter asked, her head cocked to the side. "You shouldn't have said anything. Now I'm curious," she teased.
Maggie just rolled her eyes and began making lasagna.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 12:31:12 pm »
His face became deathly serious, "you know what they say about curiosity."  After that brief moment of darkness, he lightened up again, laying back and closing his eyes, "lemme know when it's ready Mags."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 12:37:11 pm »
She looked a little bit scared and quickly followed Maggie into the kitchen.
Half an hour later she called Nathan in. She and Hunter were sitting at the table, lasagna sitting on their plates.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 12:59:51 pm »
The Leafeon makes an acrobatic move over the top of the couch to climb out of it, and back onto his feet so he could walk into the kitchen.  He takes a deep whiff and licks his lips, "smells delicious sis~" Before digging in though, he looked to Hunter, "do you say grace where you live, Hunter?"