Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:07:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Camp Fur-Fly (Eon and Bite)  (Read 10908 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Camp Fur-Fly (Eon and Bite)
« on: January 31, 2015, 02:21:21 pm »
It was the start of summer at Camp Fur-Fly and you couldnt ask for a better day for the campers to arrive, there was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was beaming down rays of warmth all over the heavy forested area. Among all the trees was a huge clearing where many little housing huts which could house around 10-15 campers each were all set up for the camp, there was a huge pond on one side of the camp and a single road which led up to the clearing, on this road drove up three buses which parked and began to empty out, all the young pokefurs scrambled out of the buses to get a good eye full of the camp before they would have to assemble to give their names and recieve the key to their hut.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: Camp Fur-Fly (Eon and Bite)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 03:15:26 pm »
A young dragonite of about 18 stood near where the buses where to drop of the kids, a friendly smile on his face, several other pokefurs around his age behind him. He wasn't wearing a customary counselor uniform; in fact, none of the young adults were. They all wore jeans or shorts and t-shirts of their choosing, aside from the dragonite, who despite the hit day, was comfortable in jeans, a graphic-T, and a button-down flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
"Hello, boys and girls!" he greeted as the younger teens filed off the bus, picking out a few choice ones that caught his eye. "Welcome to Camp Fur-fly! I am head counselor Baron Von Awesomeness, but you can all call me Baron," he bowed extravagantly. Baron was in fact his real name, but he liked adding things o the end of it, because why not?
"This is Emily," he pointed to a 17 year old quilava girl by his side, "Troy," he gestured to an 18 year old Absol, "And Lucy," he patted a lucario on the shoulder. "Now, we're gonna sort you all by the months you were born in. "January through March with Emily, April through June with Troy, July through September with me and everyone else with Lucy. Take your bags and call your bunks," he said and each counselor led the way to one of the four cabins.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 03:59:49 pm »
After all the young teens had figured out which hut they were going to be in there was an eruption fo laughing and screaming as they all hurried to grab bunks in the cabins, a few campers which had caught the older teens attention and had split into their groups in cabin 1 there was Alex a 14 year old petite vaporeon, one of the older campers at 16 was a well devolped Buneary girl called Trish, in cabin 2 was one of the youngest campers at 12 a timid little shinx boy called Yuma, sadly there was no real not worthy campers in cabin 3 but in cabin 4 there was two who were twins the 14 year old umbreon and espeon named Dusk and Dawn. there were other campers who might of got a second glance by the camp staff but these ones really stuck out and demanded attention just by getting off the buses.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 04:09:20 pm »
Baron, was of course interested in all of these fine specimens. Troy was actually asexual, and for some reason had never had any sexual attraction to anything, no matter how much Baron tried to talk him into stuff.
Lucy and Emily, however, were very kinky. Emily, being the lesbians he was, took interest in just about every girl she saw. Lucy was bisexual, with a male preference, and couldn't wait to ride on some of the campers.
When all was said and done, Baron and the other counselors led their groups of goods to the lakes. "Alright, who's ready to have some fun?!" Baron called out and took off into the air, doing a little loop and then landing again.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 03:07:23 am »
Most of the campers were too young to be thinking about sexual thing on their summer breaks or rather most were just too focused on enjoying themself to be bothered with the whole idea of a summer romance, and there was the rare few which had came to camp for just one reason a wild summer of experimenting and those champers would not be dissapointed.

There was an eruption of cheers from the kids as most had thought that the first day would of been such a bore compared to the rest of the summer but it seems at this camp they like to start things quick and not even give the young teens a chance to recover from their long bus rides, but what sort of activities would be on offer? that was completely up to the staff because for the next two four weeks their word was law and they could decide to do anything they wanted with their campers, it must of been a dream come true for the camp staff that so many of the campers seemed willing to get started and get to the fun!

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 10:15:57 am »
"Alright, everyone who wants to do some kayak races, follow me," he called out, "Fire types with active flames, charmeleons and charmanders, that means you, unfortunately you can't do this, so you guys and anyone els who doesn't wanna do the races, follow Emily," he pointed to the quilava, who smiled and waved at everyone.
"Everyone who isn't doing the races will be coming with me to zipline across the forest," she called out.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 11:06:26 am »
Although both activities sounded like fun some of the campers grumbled alittle the staffs suggestionsof what was considered fun, Trish was the first out of all the campers to voice her own opinion on the metter "if we go to the kayaking...can we maybe just swim instead?" she asked really wanting any chance to strip out of the lame campers outfit and flash her good in her swim suit. She wasnt the only one who wanted to go swimming instead of Kayaking but she was the only one who wanted to swim because of her own vanity.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 12:47:23 pm »
Baron immediately caught on and winked at her.
"Don't worry, we'll be able to swim later on. We'll all go swimming, those of us who can, tonight when it's dark," he said, "But for now it's kayak races. Go into the bathrooms and change into your swim gear then meet me down at the lake when you're done," he smiled.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 01:22:38 pm »
The kids scrambled to the changing rooms Trish was fine with what the dragonite had said afterall more fun could be had when it was dark, she just didnt like the idea of havign to wear a stupid life jacket which completely hides what she tries to show off when doing any sort of water based activity.

The campers were ready and standing by the lake ready to be split up into teams or pair which ever way this was going to be sorted out, and the sight of so many young pokefurs all lined up in all their different kinds of swim gear was a sight to behold and this really gave the camp staff a chance to see what they were dealing with but some campers did have some secrets that were remaining hidden even while wearing swim suits.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 02:16:28 pm »
Baron couldn't help but ogle all of them and he subtly licked his lips. He counted them all then pointed to the 7 kayaks he had pulled out. "Divide yourselves evenly. You all can swim right?" he asked as Lucy began handing out life jackets. "Once you're in teams, get in your kayaks. We'll push you all into the water."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 01:37:42 am »
There was only one hand that went up "i...i cant swim i never learnt how to..." A timid little voice said which would be tracked back to the young Shinx boy Yuma.

All the others didnt seem to care about the lose of a camper in this activity as they all put on their life jackets and paired up into their groups infront of the kayaks, Trish couldnt help but pair herself up with a boat full of boys mainly because she reached the kayak first and took great pleasure in bending over the edge to study the insides giving everyone a good eye full of her round rump, The twins made sure to pair off together and they were joined with another eeveelution ,Alex had some how resisted Trish's allure and made it to another kayak and he would be sitting in the same boat as the twins.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 07:41:05 am »
Baron smiled comfortingly and walked over to Yuri then knelt down in front of him and gently tussled his hair.
"That's fine. You're gonna go with Emily to the zipline," he smiled and stod up, "Who else is going to zipline?" he asked. "If you're not doing the zipline now, you'll be doing it later, and if you do the zipline now, you'll come back to race kayaks later."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 08:04:37 am »
It was now that the huge group of campers started to split up, some going for the zipline and others stayed wanting to do the kayaks. Little yuma went over to join Emiliy to head for the ziplines although because of the fact he couldnt swim he might be put in a group with fire types that will not have to do the kayaking at all.

The group at the kayaks were already chatting away with each other getting to know each other, there was a buzz abotu Trish but that was just because of the way she was so willing to show off her goods just for some attention, a trait which might come back and bite her on her butt sooner rather then later. The three eeveelutions were making good progress in getting to know each other infact it was almost like they were triplets the way they were talking it must of been their shared evolutional chain that made them close.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 09:02:29 am »
He went back over to the kayakers and smiled at them all.
"Alright, everyone in your kayaks," he said and once everyone had gotten into their boats, which were sitting half in the water. He and the other counselors pushe them into the lake then got into a kayak as well.
"Everyone, I'm sure you can figure out how to use your paddles, just remember to alternate sides," he reminded as his boat lined up with the others. "The race is to the island in the middle of the lake. On your mark, get set, GO!" he called out.

The quilava smiled as she examine the kids with her.
"You guys ready for the zipline?" she asked as she led the way down a forested path.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 09:28:52 am »
It was pure chaos for the first few seconds as it seemed all the kayaks paddles just splashed in the water at once causing water to fly every where but no real movments from the actual boats, this was quickly corrected as it was slow but finally the boats began to move in the right direction towards the island in the middle of the lake but it was far from a real race.

The smaller group which were going for the zipline shouted out "yay!" before turning back to laugh together at the trouble the other group was having in the water, perhaps the zipline was the better option since it seems the kayak was more stressful then fun.