Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:04:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)  (Read 33106 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2015, 01:12:49 pm »
Lucifer smiles and nods, feeling himself getting harder beneath his dress pants, but he pulls his hand back out, and instead focuses on beginning to unbutton his jacket and shirt, eventually showing off his sleek midnight blue chest fur.  "We shouldn't be doing it in here anyway, as I said."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2015, 02:45:57 am »
Her eyes darted and glanced between the comic and the males chest but finally she was able to finish the book and closing it over, turning to him and in the most seductive voice she could "wow i cant wait for the next issue...who know what might happen next?" once again inserting the double meaning for the comic and the real world, she wanted so bad to lean in and kiss him but she held back on that since he had just said about not doing such things in this room, she would wait once they were in a better room for such things his lips were hers.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2015, 05:48:14 pm »
Little did she realize that he wanted much more than just her lips as he suddenly reaches to sweep her up and carry her bridal style out of the room.  He taps the door of his room open with his foot and lays her down on the large bed, the only one in the room, which implied something about how his sister and himself slept.  "I hope you don't mind if I ruin that pretty dress of yours Rose."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 02:15:54 am »
Laying spread out on the bed infront of him she blushed alittle at how quickly it had came to this, smiling up at him as her blush faded "well it is my favorite dress...i would like it kept care of..." there was a pause as her lust side came out again as she spoke "but if it cant be save then its a needed sacrifice right?" she said as the dress tightly clings to her body showing up each curve and bump on her body, there wasnt many since Rose was rather flat and skinny but she had curves where they needed to be but it would be to the felines surprise once he relieved her of this dress that she actually had a little round booty hidden under that dress so she kinda hoped he was a butt man and not a leg and or breast man.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2015, 01:58:37 am »
Lucifer smirks and grabs the front of her dress before ripping it apart mercilessly, until all that covered her was basically a few shreds of cloth.  Without hesitation, he grabs her legs to spread them on crawled on top of her, smoothly undoing his pants to leave them where he stood prior.  He had quite an impressive length considering his height, standing at a good ten inches, and rubbing it against her exposed slit was scratching her clit gently with his barbs.  "You are going to be all mine Rose."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2015, 07:21:16 am »
Rose had such mixed emotions for the feline now, she was angry and sad that her dressed had just been destroyed but her lust was over shadowing that as the feline got up ont he bed ontop of her "as if im yours to own...but i will let you have me for the time being!" she said as she tried to keep some control over the situation, he had turned rather aggressive quickly and she hadnt even got a chance to prepare herself before he was up ontop of her, but she had to remain calm even though there was some little worry in the back of her mind which was telling her something was wrong here, shame that little worry was being almost completely ignored by this point.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2015, 03:01:01 pm »
He bends down to press his lips on hers for a few moments, grinding along her slit to allow her nectar like juices lube up his cock until he pulls back.  "Ever done this before, or is it your first time?" The feline asks, then nips and sucks on her neck, figuring he wouldn't really have to ask another question after that while his dick twitches in anticipation, the tip sliding into her without too much effort.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2015, 03:17:33 pm »
She couldnt help but let her juices flow out from her slit giving the tip of his member a thick layer of lubricant it was more then enough to lube up the passage and his shaft and in a strange way it was like her necter since she was a plant based anthro, she blushed at the question but relised that it was just her body reacting to it since she didnt have anythign to blush about "its not my first time...but i dont think this makes it any less special" Rose said as she layed her head back against the bed gasping slightly as the first little bit of his cock began to enter into her body.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2015, 04:23:19 pm »
He nips a little hard, drawing a speck of blood and licks it away, "sorry, I wasn't expecting that."  The cat had to wonder who would have possibly been with this girl before, considering her personality, but shrugs and nurses the wound he caused then slams his entire length into her still pretty tight slit.  If she was a virgin, he may have had a change of heart, though, that was a 1% chance instead of a 0% chance.  He would have most likely done away with her either way.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 11:17:35 am »
"ow..." she yelped out as the small nip caused some blood to be drawn "well if its virginity you want..." she paused and blushed as she knew this was way mor kinky then she had ever been with anybody before but she felt she had to offer it since he was her idol "i have never done it....in the butt before ah!!..." she had just finished speaking as the felines cock plunged into ehr sex spreading the lubricated walls out as it pushed deeper into her body, each inch of his member that slides inside her body opened up new levels of pleasure causing her hands to grip the bed sheets crumpling them in he hands as she balled up her fists trying to control herself from just erupting into slutty moans.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2015, 10:43:07 am »
Lucifer smirks, reaching up to lightly brush her ear with his teeth, before whispering while blowing warm air into it.  "That's not even the best part...but I'll be sure to take your virginity in a minute."  Slowly, mercilessly, he begins to draw back, the spines opening up to scratch at every inch of her slit, and reaching his arms around her to graze her back with his claws.  "Ever done it with a cat before Rose?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2015, 02:52:53 am »
Rose gasped lightly from the scratching on her back and inside her sex, she hadnt experianced anything like this before, she had never experianced a barbed penis or more to the point she didnt know about such things "ah...no never a cat..." she gasped as she could actually feel her inner flesh gripping onto the barbs as they begin to gently dig in and brush against her inner walls causing her to moan out in a combination of pain and pleasure.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2015, 12:08:15 pm »
He growls with lust and starts pounding at her slit mercilessly, his cock throbbing and only bulging more as he continued, nearly to the point where it felt like he wouldn't be able to fit it in her.  Not that he cared, this was going to be her last ride...but not without sampling that pretty ass of hers.  The feline moans, one of his claws traveling along her body and leaving a thin scratch until he roughly gropes at her breast, "mmmgh! I hope you're enjoying this Rose, I'm almost at my limit!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2015, 04:54:17 am »
Rose was left in a lust fueled daze from the rough humping she was recieving from the feline,her eyes were nearly rolled up into the back of her head as her body was flooded with pleasure only the feeling of pain snapped her out of her daze but only for a second beofre she was left dazed again with her mouth wide open with her tongue hanging out to the side and her words were silent other then the light moaning she was letting out each time he plunged his cock into her

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2015, 10:46:05 am »
Lucifer yowls after a few more thrusts and releases a huge load into her womb, which swells and then starts pouring his seed back out, and especially started to leak once he pulls.  But he was far from done, as he grabs one of her ankles and turns her around, "raise that cute little ass of yours and get on your hands and knees."