Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:39:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)  (Read 33112 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)
« Reply #525 on: July 05, 2015, 12:39:23 am »
He smiles and shakes his head, rising now with a splash of the water and wraps his arms around her though she only came up to just under his chin.  "That's alright...in fact, if you want to do that more often, you're more than welcome to.  But how about we move on to the main event?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #526 on: July 05, 2015, 01:18:14 am »
Lola giggled as the idea sounded rather silly but she felt she wanted to voice it anyway "oh so you want me to dominate you sometimes?...did you really enjoy feeling overpowered by a small bunny girl that you want to do it more?" she was giggling again but that quickly stopped as Lucifer seemed to want more now, she wasnt going to say no to him because she wanted this just as much as he did perhaps even more since her juices were already flowing "oh yes...you got me all worked up and its about time you finished the job, so how do you want me...or should i just leave you to do all the work?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2015, 02:48:41 am »
"Don't get carried away now," Lucifer said, lightly tapping her nose with his finger, before turning her over so that she would be submerged up to her back in the water, and holds her wrists against the rim of the tub.  "Well, you could thrust back into me, but I'll probably be doing most of the work, hopefully this soapy water will lubricate enough for this not to hurt you too much Lola."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2015, 05:45:26 am »
It was a rather helpless position she was put in for this sexual encounter and infact this was the first time during their whole sexual adventures that she felt like it could be considered rape, so helpless and unable to resist was Lola that she even had to voice a danger she was faced with as she was spread out reading to be fucked by the large feline "uh...im not sure its a good idea to be doing this with water still in the tub...atleast this much water..." she said as she feared that due to exhaustion one of them might just find themselfs falling face first into the water and drowing seems like a good way to kill the mood, atleast she hopes Lucifer agrees with that fact.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2015, 04:14:33 pm »
He nods and pulls the plug to drain some of the water, without moving thanks to his Psychic powers, and now it only barely comes up to her hips.  "You make a good point Lola, but don't worry, I'm not so weak that I'll get exhausted after one romp."  The feline licks one of her ears and nibbles on the tip, pressing forward until the tip of his cock started spreading her.  "Just try to relax so this doesn't hurt too much."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2015, 05:12:06 pm »
She trusted him enough that no matter what he was going to do she knew that he wouldnt go out of his way to hurt her so she just relaxed and allow him to go ahead with what he had planned for her but Lola couldnt help but let out a whimpering little moan as he nibbled on her ear, she just couldnt help it if there was one part of her body which was as sensitive as her vagina it was her ears and some how Lucifer knew his how to work her to get her horny and fast.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #531 on: July 08, 2015, 11:52:55 am »
The feline smirks, feeling her basically melt under him, which was just perfect for helping her relax as he pushed forward, inch by inch.  "How is it Lola? Adjusting any faster yet?" He asks, releasing the ear for a moment while his hand clenched her wrists together perhaps a bit too tightly.  But he was careful not to break any bones or anything of the sort.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #532 on: July 08, 2015, 01:13:41 pm »
It might of been hard to figure out what the sounds she was making were for as there were no words coming from her yet, a few grumbles and moans escaped her lips before she finally was able to string a sentance together to answer him "oh yes...your being...mmm just so gentle with me..." which might of been a worry that even if he was being slightly rough with her wrist this was still some how considered gentle.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #533 on: July 08, 2015, 10:50:01 pm »
He nods and pulls out slightly, his barbs latching out into her walls, while his other hand reaches around and wraps around her chest.  Then he opens his mouth and takes both of her ears into it to suckle and lick at the insides, "Lola...I want to do something that might be a little scary.  But just keep trust in me, okay?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #534 on: July 09, 2015, 03:17:19 am »
She was already lost in the daze of lust as he suckled on her ears, so she never even heard anything he had said even though he was talking directly into them. her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the rush of pleasure spreading through her body from the double sensation of pure pleasure, she really had a major weakness when it came to playing with her ears it almost made her completely paralyzed and frozen as he played with them so anything he had planned would go without any potests or struggles as long as he kept some attention on her ears.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #535 on: July 09, 2015, 11:01:00 am »
Oh, her ears would certainly be getting attention, as they continued to slip down his throat until his lips touched the top of her head, and then started to spread over it.  All while he started to pump her, slow and steady at first, until he noticed she wasn't really reacting to pain, which allowed him to speed up.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #536 on: July 09, 2015, 11:06:24 am »
it wasnt clear what she was moaning about at this point as she let out small gasping sounds as her ears were slowly swallowed and she was being pumped into by the large feline, infact it was almost to good to be true just how helpless she became once he played with her ears he had already swallowed down her ears and now he was going for the top of her head and she hadnt even noticed because she was so lost in the pure bliss of the pleasure she was feeling.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #537 on: July 09, 2015, 01:10:15 pm »
She would probably take notice once his lips passed over her eyes, and his tongue coiled around to take in the full flavor of her face, and slip into her own mouth.  Though, her squeezing on his cock was getting too much to bear for much longer, and he could feel his climax swelling in his balls.  He moans around her head, a signal that he was probably about to cum soon.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #538 on: July 09, 2015, 01:52:33 pm »
She did take notice as her line of sight became very dark and very squishy but all she could mutter out was "Lu...Lucifer...im cumming...mmm" she had reached her climax before he did and was aleady leaking her cum over his cock and down into the remaining bath water,  the duel pleasure of his thrusting and the attention her ears were getting were just to much and had drove her orgasm alot quicker then she would have expected having just cam only a few minutes ago.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2015, 11:07:34 am »
He chuckled and continued to pound her, until the heat and constrictions of her tunnel drove him to his own, growling and cumming hard, which reverberated around her ears.  Lucifer was certainly going to need to take note of that, he thought as he released her head and ears from his gullet, leaving them absolutely drenched in saliva, and then firing off a huge load, fueled by the filling meal he had earlier.