Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:49:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)  (Read 33099 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2015, 12:12:38 pm »
Rose hardly had a chance to admire the full feeling she had from the felines cum flooding into the deepest parts of her sex before she was flipped over onto her belly, leaking from her sex and still in her lustful daze she did as she was told as the he seemed to have some sort of controling aura which rose couldnt resist "mmm you dotn have to act so tough and be so rough im all yours..." she moaned hoping this would calm him down alittle since he was acting like a sex crazed beast, getting on her hands and knees she waved her round booty around infront of his face in a teasing manner which she would proebebly regret since this was her virgin hole and he had been rather forceful up to this point.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2015, 08:16:04 pm »
With her turned away now, the psychic cat takes a breath and grabs her hips in his claws to press as hard as she could into her virgin asshole.  He then slides his hands up her sides and licks up her back to leave a strand of saliva.  "It was nice to get to know you Rose."  The feline says, leaving that hanging ominously when the sound of bones breaking fills the room.  But she wouldn't be feeling any pain, no, what created the sound was him unhinging his jaw so he could accommodate the plant girl.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2015, 12:45:47 am »
Rose could only let out a small whimpered moan as she anticipated what was to come, she expected pain since this was the first time she had ever attempted anal so in her mind she was preparing herself to suffer through it so she would be able to experiance the pure blissful pleasure that anal sex was meant to feel like atleast thats what her friends had told her, she flinched alittle as she felt his warm tongue run over her back and his claws dig into her hips and grope at her soft ass cheeks "mmm its been great getting to know you...dare i say it? best blind date ever?" she said with a giggle as her butt wiggled once more infront of his face as she began to wonder why he hadnt done anything yet.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2015, 08:51:07 am »
He growls, unable to really talk anymore as he plows right into her ass, able to make it in pretty far on the first stroke because of how well lubed up his thick cock was.  But she probably wouldn't be able to dwell on the pain for long, because his claws go straight for her breasts and brings her up into a sitting position, before his maw envelops her entire head and he starts lapping at her face with his tongue.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2015, 09:03:22 am »
Rose yelped out loudly from the sudden and forceful push from the cock into her pucker even with the lubed up shaft it was still a tight fit, her yelp quickly turned into a growl as she allowed him to grope at her breasts and pound into her ass, it wasnt until her head was covered in a wet squishy darkness did she feel something was wrong, she quickly objected as her hands reached up to feel at what it was covering her head "wha?...whats happening?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2015, 09:13:12 am »
Aster didn't answer, not that he would have if he could, but her hands reaching up to explore was probably the worst idea she could have had, since they touched his throat.  Since she seemed so eager, he breathed in through his mouth, then out to wash her in the meaty scent of his prior dinner, before taking a gulp and drawing her arms in to trap them.  All while pounding her ass hard, and tearing the walls a bit with his barbed cock while her breasts started to develop thinly bleeding claw marks.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2015, 09:21:05 am »
"what?...what is this!...what are you doing!" she cried out as she was starting to piece things together but what came to mind wasnt possible was it? "is this?...is this your mouth? How!" her voice was only slightly muffled by the felines mouth so her protests and her moans could be heard clearly, this had turned bad very quickly only moments ago she was thinking this was the best blind date ever and now it felt like her insides felt like they were being screatched up as the barbs catch and pull on the inner flesh of her butt, because of the pain in her ass the actual pain at her breasts went unoticed but it could of also been because she was in shock about what was happening to her head and arms now.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2015, 05:40:41 pm »
He didn't answer, just going down on her faster with his pulsing throat that wrapped around her head with another swallow, his tongue lapping at her shoulders to get her floral, fruity flavors from her skin.  If he could, he would have told her she was delicious.  <Oh wait,> he thought to himself, then transmits into her head, <I almost forgot I'm a Psychic type, so I can tease you and still eat you Rose.>

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2015, 01:58:57 am »
The psychic voice echoed through her head as he taunted her "what!...why? stop this now!" she said in a fluster as the felines tongue lapped over her face and hair to gather up her taste, she never knew anything like this was possible how could one person even think about eating another but more to the point how could they even make their body do something that was so out of the realm of reality, fear caused her muscles to spasm and clinch which woudl cause her more pain and the male more pleasure as he pounded into her ass, but still her mind wasnt deal with what was happening it was just to unreal and thats when it hit her it could all be unreal or rather fake "is..is this some sort of kinky mind trick...a illusion your sending into my brain with your psychic powers?...cause this cant really be happening can it? you cant really be thinking of eat me right?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2015, 02:31:31 am »
<You probably wish that hm?> The feline asks, before his fangs pierced into her flesh when he took another gulp, his tongue now in range of her flat chest.  <But that felt very real, didn't it? Normally, pain like that would snap you out of an illusion.>  He chuckles, his cock throbbing as he neared climax.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2015, 04:29:27 am »
Rose whimpered loudly as the fangs pierce into her soft flesh, he used his teeth to drag her deeper into his mouth as he followed up one swallowing motion with another to draw her in deeper, while her head was still lingering in the back of his mouth her hands and arms had already started the downward plunge down the back of the felines throat and towards his stomach "so this is...no this cant be real stop this and let me go!..." she begged knowing that she couldnt fight her way out of this her only hope was to talk her way out of the felines mouth, if only her begging didnt sound so half hearted since each word was followed by a whimper or a gasp as her tailhole was pounded into by his barbed invading member.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2015, 09:01:39 am »
Before her ass got away, he yowled out, the vibrations of his throat extra loud in her ears since she was so close to the instrument causing it, and he came hard into her tight asshole before his cock slipped off with a pop on another gulp.  He smirks around her, tired of telling her it was so very real, and instead just grabs one leg with his left hand, while with his right, he pushes two fingers each into her pussy and ass so he could lift her up and allow gravity to make the swallowing even easier.  Sure, he could have also done that psychically...but where was the fun in that?

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2015, 03:55:12 am »
For the next few minutes Rose could not make the protests she had wanted to, instead all she could do was whimper and moan as her ass was filled up with the felines second climax, but then she had the fingers of the feline invading into each of her lower holes as she was held up in the air above his mouth allowing her body to slowly slide downwards now, it really wouldnt be long now since he must of been holding back so he could cum in her ass but now that was done and he was in full predator mode and swallowing the wriggling moaning prey girl down towards his belly.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2015, 09:10:14 am »
Her thin belly slid past his lips, with his fingers entering his mouth briefly so he pulls them out and replaces the one in her slit with his tongue, shifting both hands to hold her ankles now.  Rose's head would be entering his stomach by now, though it was completely devoid of acid for the time being, and it would probably be at least a little more comfortable than sliding through his tight throat.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2015, 01:02:05 pm »
her arms had made it into the stomach and now being squeezed down the tight muscular tube was the rest of her body, her head slipped passed the seal which leads to his stomach and it was now that she gained new life to protest and stop this "please...please i believe this is real now just please stop...just let me out..." her legs tried to kick but were restrained by the feline so her flailing only turned into weak twitching, this did seem like the end for her because once her round hips made it into his throat there would be no turning back and she was be force down into his stomach with no way to get out so Rose hopes he would listen to her begging and stop this before it was to late.