Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:28:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)  (Read 33064 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)
« on: January 31, 2015, 02:47:55 pm »
"Blind dates never work out!" This was the thought that kept repeating through the girls head while she sat in the restaurant awaiting her blind date, the girl in question was an Anthro Roselia named Rose, she was 17 standing only 5ft tall and a petite little frame which made her look 14, on this night she had tried her best to tone how much of a geek she really was, she had hidden her glasses on a chain and had them wedged between her small breasts, she had wore actual heels instead of sneakers and she had put in the effort to wear a dress that night a black and purple striped dress which hugged her figure and went all the way down to her knees, she just had to wait for her date to arrive now, it was a friend of a friend of a friend so there was no chance in hell she would know the guy so she really was blind going into this date and with each passing second he was not sitting across from her, afterall this could all be a cruel joke since it was her friends that had set up the whole thing.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 02:57:44 pm »
A deep, calm voice suddenly tore into the silence from behind her, and when she turns around, a sharply dressed anthro Meowstic stood, partially looking at his phone.  On it was a text addressed to him by his sister, describing the one he was looking for, and wishing him luck.  How does he let her talk him into these things anyway?  "Excuse me, but are you Rose?"

He looks her over and gives a nod of approval, hoping this was the one he was looking for.  She looked absolutely eavishing after all, and he had to swallow to keep his drool from spilling out of the corners of his mouth.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 03:04:19 pm »
Rose turned to look over her sholder at the guy who was speaking to her, she had to double take as she looked at him there was no way this could be the guy that her friends had set her up with this guy was good looking, taking a loud gulp as she brushed her red and blue hair from her face and smiled at him trying her best to remain calm "ye...yes im Rose" she said waiting for him to reveal that he was actually her date her green skin did nothing to hide the fact she was blushing she was already flustered because of his voice, the tone at which he addressed her and the way he looked if she had been standing she wouldnt be any more since she could feel her legs turnign to jelly under the table.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 03:21:45 pm »
The feline smiles, showing off his pearly white fangs, then crosses his arm in front of his chest and kneels.  With his free hand, she takes one of hers and places a kiss on the back.  He lingers for a moment before pulling away, then looks up to her, "I guess that would make you my date then.  My name is Lucifer, but you can call me Cifer."  Lucifer flashes her another smile, then stands to sit across from her, stealthily swiping his tongue over his lips.  "Do you use a fruit scented body wash, or do you just naturally smell so nice?"  That was close, he almost used the word taste.

His crimson eyes were now piercing into hers, a subtle hypnotizing effect to them, which would make her more and more trusting as the night went on.  Not that he didn't trust his own charm, but he had to make sure she didn't get away.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 04:06:07 pm »
The blush on her face only got worse as the overly romantic scene unfolded, she turned in her seat to face him as they sat at the table having to bring her menu up to cover her face atleast until she had some control over her blushing "oh...uh no its just a natural thing..." taking deep breaths she finally had herself under control and lowered her menu but now she was staring into his gaze as he stared right  back at her "so yes...Cife im very well surprised you are not what i expected from a blind date..." meaning he was far to attractive to actually be single let alone going on blind dates, he seemed like the type of guy who would walk into a bar and just have all eyes on him no matter what gender the eyes belonged to and this type of person was her date? this couldnt be real it must of been some sort of trick or worse a dream.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 12:24:51 am »
He chuckles, glancing down at his menu for a moment to pick out a nice sounding fish dish.  Cifer figured he could fill up here, even though he may need to save room for his...dessert, he'd be doing a lot of exercise between now and then.  "I'm sure if I did more blind dates like sis would want, I would get that a lot."  Then he gives her as sincere a smile as he could act, which was actually quite convincing, "but then, perhaps I won't need any if this goes well.  Where's the waiter though? I'm starving."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 03:00:58 am »
Once again Rose blushed at his comment "oh god...oh god...did he really just say that..." she muttered to herself as she hides behind her menu once more, she only snapped out of this when the waiter finally did arrive with a polite "can i take your orders?" calming down she put down the menu and smiled "i will have the carrot soup please" she said before giving the waiter the menu as she sat waiting for her date to make his choice of meal, but there was a slight hungering look in his face which seems as though he had already decided what he wanted.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 12:06:52 pm »
"I'll have the grilled salmon with lemon jus," he says, looking to the waiter with a smile.  Though really, he didn't care for them, but he knew his date was going to want him to tip pretty generously.  He looks to her and reaches over to stroke her hand, "I could hear you just now.  And I did mean it...so why not tell me about yourself? We have some time before the food gets here."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 01:32:08 pm »
she was remaining calm as he rubbed at her hand but still blushed alittle "right..i geuss it is time to start to share really huh?" her mind was still clouded but she had figured out what she was going to say to her date long before she even reached the restaurant that night it was just a matter of if the words would make it to her mouth in the right order "right...well im a first year college student, strudying herbalist methods and anthropology..." she might of lost him there she often did lose peoples attention at that part of an introduction she decided to move onto something alittle more gripping "im 17 i enjoy hanging around my my friends but usually at home im not what you call a party animal..." she really wasnt sure what else he wanted to know, she gave him what she did and what were her interests without revealing the fact she is a massive geek " and what about you?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 03:45:33 am »
The first part actually made him raise an eyebrow in curiosity, "really? College and only 17?" He asks, then leans back a bit in his chair, "I must say, you seem much younger than you really are."  Cifer clicks his tongue, thinking to himself, "I guess that makes it my turn.  I'm 18, still trying to figure out a major to fit me, but so far, literacy has really been a strong suit of mine, to the point where I may try my hand at being a writer.  But I've just been working on my Gen Ed classes to get them out of the way first before I really commit."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 08:11:59 am »
This sounded good she was afraid that her brain might of chased the boy away since she thought most guys liked their girls dumb but sexy, two areas that Rose felt she was nowhere near, "well i geuss with being a writer is all about the subject you pick find something you enjoy and write about it." she was trying to kep the conversation focused on him rather then herself but she had to comment about something "well...i like to keep my inner child alive and well...i dont wanna grow up too fast, so even though im in college i still think of myself as a high school student...just with alot harder studies" she giggled alittle as that was the truth, her inner geek just wanted to burst out at this point but she had done such a good job at holding it back so far aslong as he didnt ask about hobbies she should be alright.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 12:33:17 pm »
He could sense her holding back, but speaking of his own passion seemed to have formed a crack in her defenses.  "If you really think about it, that's pretty much what college is," the Meowstic laughs.  "So what are you passionate about Rose? Does it have to do with your degree?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 01:16:47 pm »
Rose began to swear inside her head as he asked this question, there was no way she was going to lie on a first date incase this did turn into somthing more starting off with lies wouldnt be the best choice in starting a relationship.

"well...kinda im not sure if it goes with my degree of just who and what i am but i do love plants and animals its kinda what got me interested in the classes i take" that was good she revealed alittle without blurting out something stupid but that wouldnt last long "But when im busy with my studies i do like to read com...eh...books!...um illustrated texts" she wasnt sure if she saved it there, would he connect the dots and figure she actually said comic books in a broken up way or would he just believe what she said for the second part of that sentance. It wasnt as if it was illegal or anything to be a geek it was just a part of herself rose wasnt fully open to atleast with new people.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 01:23:35 pm »
Lucifer smiles, definitely catching her slip, "I know this might sound a bit sudden, but would you mind coming over to my place after dinner? There's something I'd love to show you."  He sighs inwardly, kind of sad that he found such a unique girl on one of his hunting nights.  If it was any other, they might have become good friends, but her fate was decided long before he showed up.  "And keep in mind that I said I was a writer."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 02:01:15 pm »
It seems she got away with that slip up, after all it wasnt a complete lie she did enjoy illustrated texts, books and comic books she was a massive fan of written text it was just a shame because of the age they lived in it was a dieing art. "oh? well i dont..." she had to think about it but she relised it wouldnt be like she was thinking it was a first date there was no way he was asking her over for sex, she was more then willing if that was the case after all she would like to lose her virginity before she reached 18 and if it was with a guy she could see herself in a relationship with that even better "i dont see why not...why you got some texts or scripts i can have a peek at?" now that they were talking about a subject she liked she almost sounded flirt as she talked about books, and she would get a chance to read them soon enough because the waiter was coming with their food.