Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:42:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)  (Read 33092 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Matchmaking Mistakes (Furry and Bite)
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2015, 01:31:11 pm »
Rose giggled as she stepped out the car "im not sure why your trying so hard to impress me...im already rather smitten" she said thinking it was just a ploy to show he had manners she hadnt even considered the fact that he was just so well mannered but that kinda reveals something about the type of guys she went out with in the past, atleast this time she had found a nice guy to date although she did find him through her friends and on a blind date but she was still counting this as a win since she had to keep his attention through the date she still did all the hard work to make this date work out and that was something her friends couldnt help her with even though before the date they had bombarded her with things to do and not to do on this date which she ignored anyway but she had to get that out of her mind and focus on her date now. "it is a nice looking appartment complex, whats the price of a place like this?" she said staring up and looking over the complex.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2015, 02:09:58 am »
He chuckles, closing the door and clicking the remote of the car to lock it before reaching forward to grab her hand.  "Mm, I'm not really trying that hard.  I guess it's just how I am?" The feline questions himself as they walk to the complex.  "I guess that's what happens when you have a tough, but cute, sister.  As for the price of this place, it's about $1000 a month.  Good location, one bed, one bath, loaded kitchen, fairly spacious living room.  Well, I guess it's technically 2 bed, but one's been converted for our office."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2015, 01:21:14 am »
Rose gripped onto the boys hand as her eyes continued to wander over the complex "wow seems like a real good place to live...if you got the money i geuss, so much better then the appartments they have us college students living in" she said as she finished up looking over the complex as now she wanted to see the inside of one of the rooms, and judging from the way things were going she was sure to get a full tour of the inside of the felines appartment.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2015, 09:54:24 pm »
The Meowstic smiles and stops at a door on the fourth floor, opening the door to a fairly lavish living room, and steps in to wipe his paws on the rug.  "C'mon in, but be sure to clean off before you do, shampooing the carpets is a pain in the neck for us."  He looks around, and walks toward the office room.  "My sis will be gone tonight since she went to a friend's."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2015, 12:36:51 pm »
"better still" Rose said before bending over and slipping out of her shoes instead of just cleaning them off before entering into the appartment, bare foot she stepped in through the door rubbing the soles of her little green feet on the welcome mat before venturing into the appartment "hm geuss it is better we came here then...i wouldnt know if we would be alone at my place atleast you planned ahead and asked" she said as she wandered through the living room before meeting up once again to follow the feline.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2015, 10:37:35 pm »
He smiles and opens the door to his studio, or rather his and his sister's.  It was two parts, one was his desk, a nice piece of furniture with a single overhanging lamp, and countless sticky notes along with pages of what seemed to be a manuscript surrounding a laptop.  The other was an easel with a painting, half-finished, but the title was clear enough.  It seemed to be a copy of the cover of a comic book that was rising in popularity, but the issue number was three ahead of what was on the shelves.  The authors were always penned as ANGEL&DEVIL.

(I was really trying to think of a cool name, but I couldn't xD)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 11:36:35 am »
Rose looked in the room with wonder staring at each little detail that littered the room, something stung at the back of her head and it wasnt till she took a second glance around the room she actually figured out what this stinging feeling was "wait...huh..." her face went bright red as her eyes went wide staring at the deatails of the room as her brain connected the dots "are you?" she turned to face the feline her face still bright red "do you..." Rose by this point was having a total geekgasm as the conclusion she had figured out was that standing infront of her was one of the authors of the newest comic series that she had in her collection, by this point her stuttering and muttering had stopped and she was just silent staring at the feline in amazement waiting for him to confirm the thought that was floating around in her mind right now.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 02:06:17 pm »
Lucifer crosses an arm over his chest and bows, "that's right.  I am one half of the authors...I'd tell you which, but I'd think that'd be obvious."  He said with a joking chuckle, "so I take it you've read our work?"  The feline asks, crossing the room to open up a drawer filled with different comics, until he pulled out a couple and sat on the nearby bench.  "How about a sneak peek? You can tell me what you think, and hopefully, we haven't missed anything like spelling or grammar errors."  This was going to be her last chance to see the books after all, so he'd fulfill that wish first before getting rid of her.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2015, 02:50:23 am »
"Oh god!..." she couldnt believe it, standing in the same room as her was one of her comic book idols "yes...yes im a fan, your comic has been named one of the best new and original ideas in comic books in almost 20 years" she said all flustered but she had to try and hold back the fangirl inside her and try to regain some control over herself, but when she finally regained control she almost lost it again when he offered her a sneak peek "wow...i mean i would like to have a sneak peek but i would also like to pick your brain to find out how you come up with your ideas, they all seem so original and great  that its amazing nobody has done them before..."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2015, 11:30:30 pm »
He chuckles, scratching his head and blushing a little with embarrassment, "well, I definitely can't take all the credit.  Most of the comic has resulted from my sister and I pooling our ideas."  The feline sits down beside her, laying the books on her lap and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.  "Take your time, we could even read it aloud if you wanted."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2015, 01:53:36 am »
Rose shuddered alittle as the comic was set down onto her lap, she stared down at it before finally her hands came down to grip the comic and open it up, once again Rose was suffering from what could only be called a geekgasm as her eyes peered down at the first page "i just...want a sneak peak if i can resist reading the whole thing that is..."

(im not sure if we should actually go into detail about the comic? i was thinking something like a furry version of mad max with small hints to the siblings true lusts such as vore :P )

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2015, 12:52:52 pm »
(I dunno, I got as far as thinking up their names, I don't even know what the title is.  Also, I have no idea what Mad Max is :P)

"Don't resist, I want to hear your thoughts on it after all...though it's too late to change anything."  The feline smirks at that double meaning, and wraps his arm around her waist while she reads.  Once she closed the last book though, he would probably be leading her to his bedroom.  It wouldn't be a good idea to make a mess of his studio...though him and his sister would sometimes play around in there to...get the creative juices flowing.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2015, 01:17:38 pm »
(¬_¬ really? Mel gibson classic? alright think fallout 3 since thats more well known :P )

She resisted her urges and skimmed through the pages till about half way not wanting to spoil the end of this issue for herself "wow...i know the start of a comic series is usually very dull because its all character development but some how you made each character come alive..." Rose paused as she looked into the felines eyes as she placed the comic book down "do...do you think there is maybe a part somewhere in the future for a lusty plant girl?" she said blushing because she couldnt believe she had just said that, but this too had a double meaning because she meant in the comic and in real life much like the feline had hinted to aswell.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2015, 10:57:14 am »
He blinks a couple of time and swallows, not expecting such suddenness from her, since she appeared so meek.  But then, if there was one thing the Meowstic knew, it was to not judge a book by its cover.  "Well, perhaps there could be," Lucifer answers after a pause and starts sliding his hand underneath her dress, his furry fingertips tracing along her side.  "You really should finish that first."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2015, 11:32:12 am »
It was alittle out of character for Rose to act like that but when she relised she was face to face with one of her comic book idols it was rather hard for her to keep things under control "i wouldnt want to spoil the ending...but i geuss i could quickly read through the last few pages if you can keep your wandering hands under control" she said giggling as she tried her best to rub against the hand which had found its way inside her dress.