Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:53:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Life with fur (Eon & Bite)  (Read 8852 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Life with fur (Eon & Bite)
« on: February 12, 2015, 04:28:53 am »
*The following is a episodic tale of life in a furry world, the following Anthros go about their days not even relising the feral traits which still lay just below the surface, lets watch and find out what secrets this furry little world holds*

Episode 1: The Mall

Walking through he large shopping complex were many furs but our focus today will be on a young Feline named Randle, he was only 13 years old and his mother had dragged him out of the house on the last few days of his summer vecation to buy shoes for school "now Randle you go in and pick out some pairs of shoes for school, some dress shoes and some gym shoes while i go and greb your uniforms from another store" The slender tigeress said as she dropped Randle off infront of the shoes store, giving him and kiss on the forehead before turning about and leaving him to venture into the store by himself. The situation caused Randle to sigh but really the only comment he could make was a muttered "It's Randy...nobody calls me Randle..."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: Life with fur (Eon & Bite)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 08:19:02 am »
Inside, a 17 year old hawk named Harry was working contently. One of the upsides about working at a Vaans was that it was primarily teens who came in, which greatly satisfied his foot fetish. He smiled at the tiger who came. "Hey. What can I do for you? Need any help finding anything?"
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 01:21:56 pm »
The tiger boy just stared blankly at the hawk as he spoke and shrugged "im here for shoes...how confusing can it really be?" he said as he walked passed the hawk and into the store, inside he was greeted by the sight of all manner of shoes of all sizes and now he was rather confused "dress shoes...and gym shoes..." he muttered to himself looking over the display cases of shoes and finding he couldnt tell one from another, He turned around to see that the hawk was still hoving around and just decided to give in "um...i could actually use some help...i geuss"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 01:47:45 pm »
He had shrugged and wandered behind the counter, but smiled when Rabdy requested help.
"You got it, bud," he said cheerfully and cane Bach around. He himself didn't wear shoes, since he had digitigrade feet and none would fit him, nor did he need them. "What do you need help finding?" he asked.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 08:57:25 am »
"um..this is really my first time buying shoes on my own...i need a pair of dress shoes for school and i need a pair of gym shoes for physical education" he said repeating simply what his mother had bugged him about on the whole drive over, but there was one piece of information he never got and that was his actual shoes size "i think i need a size bigger then what im wearing because these are getting tight and i find that because of that my paw end up hurting and are rather sweaty by the end of the day..." So young he didnt even know that there was some things you shouldnt share with others.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 10:56:31 am »
"Well, sweating paws is normal," he chuckled, "Doesn't matter what size. But the hurting isn't good," he mused and took him towards a bench. "Alright, take off your shoes for me, then stand with your right foot on this with your heel against the back, okay?" he smiled at the 13 year old as he grabbed a size measuring tool.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 12:21:07 pm »
The boy did as instructed peeling off the shoes from his paws and setting them aside on the bench where he was sitting, he then placed his foot down forcing his heel back to make sure it was firmly in place "sorry bout that...im still not used to going shopping for myself so im not really sure whats needed information and what is pointless facts..." the boy blushed alittle as the evidance that his mother had babied him for far to long was starting to show in the way he really didnt know how to do anything important for himself and buying shoes would be the least of his problems in the future if that is the case.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 01:06:23 pm »
Harry knelt down and gently moved the tiger's socked paws into position then adjusted the sliders. "Alright~ size 9," he smiled and looked up at the tiger, "Alright, so gym shoes and more formal shoes?" he asked and stood up then looked around... There was no one else. "Wanna go into the back and look through some?" he offered with a sly smile.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 01:18:00 am »
Randy didnt even bother answering he just stood up from the bench and picked up his pair of shoes and prepared to follow the bird boy "the better stock hidden in the back or something?" he asked as he stood next to the hawk ready to follow him into the back of the store, oh is Randle only knew the dangers of the world he lived in he might of actually reconsidered this offer but he was still at an innocent age and he didnt know what dangers were in this world of fur.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 06:59:03 am »
"Come on," he smiled and gently ushered the younger teen through the back door into the warehouse section where there were hundreds more boxes of all the different styles and all the different sizes. "So, your feet are sore from those old shoes?" he asked kindly, "I can help fix that if you'd like."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 12:43:50 pm »
Randy just looked at the hawk with a puzzled look followed by a blank stare and a raised eye brow "oh really? so you were trained to be a doctor before you came here to work as a shoes fitter?"the boy aid sarcasticlly but then shrugged "well i geuss you are the paw expert so i geuss so..." he had no idea what he had just agreed to just now but was the hawk really trying to help the tiger out or was he just doing this for his own interests?

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:46 pm »
"Not a doctor," he rolled his eyes, "But I can give a mean paw rub~" he chirped and gently had Randy sit on a bench then picked up one of his socked paws. He hooked his feathery fingers into it from the back of the sock and slowly pulled it off. He smiled eagerly and began to gently press his thumbs into the arches of Randy's foot, occasionally glancing up at the boy.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 05:11:42 am »
The care thw hawk was taking with his paw was completely lost on the boy as he never really thought of feet as nothing more then just things to walk on, but as the strange act continued he actually found it did feel rather good, he wouldnt go as far as to say it felt like a healing touch but it did make the pain go away or atleast be masked "this actually feels good...and it feels likes its working..." the boy said in not really knowing how simply rubbing at the pads of somebodys paws could make them feel better but he wasnt going to argue with how this felt.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 07:40:37 am »
He smiled kindly as he worked at the younger teen's heel with his palm, massaging in small circles before switching to his other paw and repeating the massage. "Can I try something else?" he asked as he began to massage each toe individually.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 11:30:00 am »
Randy really couldnt help feel weird about how this felt he knew it wasnt normal to have such attention on his paws but he had to jsut shrug this feeling off figuring that anything that felt this good couldnt really be bad "well...your the expert right...so whatever you feel is best" it was strange to feel this way because the only thing he had ever done with his paws to get a feeling even close to this was when he was tickled, but this didnt tickle he couldnt really explain it to himself what he was feeling all he knew is he did like it and didnt want it to stop.