Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:30:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Double Duo (MIno and Dan)  (Read 12434 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Double Duo (MIno and Dan)
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 11:01:17 pm »
((ok ~))

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
  • I may be a sylveon, but I am not feminine
    • My furaffinity (Fetish Warning!)
  • Species: Sylveon
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 11:02:57 pm »
He hearing the squeal left him to moan a little louder as he knew now that Dam was probably not going to wake up. This leaving him to feel his hips lightly pop and wetly make echos in the small den as he pumped happily into this tight new toy.

His large shaft throbbing madly as it gently bulged the tight body over and over as the tip throbbed just as strongly. His balls inflating as it began to fill and prime themselves as he lightly nibbled on Dan's ears~

Daniel's body shook with lust as he was continuously claimed by his master. His oqn cock throbbed and twitched from the long playing that he had recieved from the very beginning. Daniel's rod popped out and throbbed as cum splattered out of his top and leaked onto the floor, and coating his lower belly.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 11:05:49 pm »
It was not long before the pup was beginning to wetly pop like a small madman. His barrels into the tight male growing as he felt lust overpower the reason that he might accidentally wake him. But the pleasure was so much he did not care...for his fat shaft was getting what he wanted as he  could feel his shaft pre and coat the walls of the tight rump. Making it slick, and it left him to powerfully and deeply fuck the beautifully sexy pet.

Nibeto's fat balls slapping against Dan's own as his knot was beginning to swell and dribble of hot cum in Dan's belly. He not yet cumming, but his humps were leaving small spits of pre to shoot into his belly~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 11:09:03 pm »
Even though Daniel had already reached his own climax, his body still lingered to be mounted by his master. Daniel breaths heavily in his sleep, a pool mixed with both drool and cum below his head and belly.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »
He was hotly moaning into Dan's neck as he was drooling a little himself. His head full of more and more lust and want as his fat cock was popping even louder as it was fully knotted and pre was now shooting out glops at a time. It slowly filling his belly as it lubbed him more and more.

His fat know was almost to big to fit, but suddenly he gave a growl and began to madly pound and sprint in the body of the being he was going to claim and mark for his own. He  trying to force Dan to stretch to take this fat filled knot.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 11:15:58 pm »
Daniels spine and back lunged forwards and stretched as a devestating penetration struck his body. Tears ran down his face, as he squeals in pain and love. His anal regions were being torn apart by his masters extensive sword.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 11:18:59 pm »
His teeth soon sunk in and marked the body he was roughly loving as his shaft throbbed and was dominating the body he was now totally claiming to his own wants and will. Even at that moment his mind was buzzing off all the things that he was to do to him but was suddenly silenced as hit fat knot locked in.

It giving a loud wet pop as it went in and it was followed by a very wet sounds of heavy climaxes into the eon's belly. He growling and marking him one more as he heavily came and slowly dumped a hot and thick salvo into his pets tight belly....he rubbing it as he could feel it slowly stretch and fill up.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 11:22:25 pm »
Daniel's body could not take it any longer. As his masters toy, he squealed the absolute loudest as his stomach was now gurgling with nothing but cum. His body simply gave out from exhaustion. His front half of his body basically collapsed on the floor of the den, and his back half still being lift by his masters tight cock.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2015, 11:24:34 pm »
He murred as the sudden movement sent another hot climax to rip right through him and began to lick up the back of his now new possession across the back of his neck and head. He finally got his net little toy it seemed.~ And he knew for a fact he will be a happy male for a long long time. He was surprised though in how hard this eon slept...it was quite a feat to sleep right through all of that...and it was also a bit of a turn on.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:10 pm »
Daniel's arousel slowly begins to die down, as he forwards to a immediate state of sleep and lifelessness. His cock now finally begins to settle as it slowly pulses down to a more limpped shape. His breathing fluctuates and his squealing dies out. He continues his sleep, as his master is stillbstrapped in to his rear, with the last of his cum filling his stomach.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 11:31:23 pm »
His paws were firmly into Dan's back as he ground his shaft and hips against his rump. He murring as he milked his hot shaft of all of its worth in the already filled body. He soon rolling to his side as he rests his head on Dan's neck. His throbbing meat twitching  his toys belly as time went on and it left him to lightly nibble as he slowly began to pass out lock in.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2015, 11:37:04 pm »
Daniels stomach gurgled throughout the rest of the night, with the cum causing constant noises and bubbling. His belly stretched out wide,ad very soft and squishy.

His.penis was now down, but slightly limping.up from the small pleasure of his master still being inside him, with his cock twitching inside the cum-filled labyrinth.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2015, 11:44:54 pm »
It was a long and awesome night that it was, and it left the large pup to only moan in his sleep as his fat length was happily feeding his pet in a way. But, he never over filling him as he rubbed his pets big and full belly. He happy to not only mate but to also see how he could please his pet also brought his mind its lovely want for peace. Though, it was a little odd to do all of this in Dan's rest. He wondered if everything would pass  before he would wake up. He did have plenty of time to pop out and to clean up as of now.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2015, 04:43:24 am »
It was true that it would be extremely unlikely to wake up anytime soon. His body had lost almost all of its own energy from being using as a toy. His body needed rest to restore his lost energy.

It also helped that he would not wake from hunger, since his owner and master fed him the an incredible extent.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2015, 10:56:56 am »
He murred long and sweet as he nibbled and murred into his pets neck. He feeling very satisfied now as he slowly felt his knot begin to pop out and it leaving him to lightly tremble and murr quite a bit as his thick and sensitive shaft wetly  popped out and moved back into his sheath. He also quickly waking and cleaning everything, he even using some of his skill to clean Daniel with warm damp water that dried instantly thanks to the small flames he could make.

He leaving the area clear of cum, dirt, mud, and everything, and it looked like it was cleaned by the owner. Everything was where it was supposed to be.