Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:26:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Double Duo (MIno and Dan)  (Read 12425 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Double Duo (MIno and Dan)
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 10:05:05 pm »
He gave a small happy look to him as he saw what he wanted to see...and slowly began to slip a little under him. He bringing his muzzle to lightly be right at the tip of hi new friends shaft..and lightly began to lick and tease the tip. He massaging his sack as well as he fondled Dan's balls and rubbed a paw along his shaft. He murring quietly as his own shaft was throbbing with a strong tone...and even brought the tip to lightly press against Dan's backdoor.

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
  • I may be a sylveon, but I am not feminine
    • My furaffinity (Fetish Warning!)
  • Species: Sylveon
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 10:09:26 pm »
The playfulness on Daniel's cock was working it's away in to his own sleep even more now. He was still unaware of anything going on. He lets out another wimper in his sleep, followed by some groggy moans.

"A--ah...!" He mumbles in his sleep as pre starts to form on his tip.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 10:11:43 pm »
He was a little surprised by how quickly he had began to pre up. He licking it away as the taste was lingering in his mouth as his tip was slowly pressing a little more on the super tight back door that was really leaving him to murr around the shaft. He taking it all in as he lightly suckled all of it in his mouth.

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 10:14:54 pm »
Pleasure now sinks in to Daniel's mind, as his cock is suckled and licked at. Every now and then, a whine, wimper, or pant would be yipped through his drooling lips. His leg twitches a bit like a house dog as his rod is played with.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 10:17:45 pm »
Each suck was more stronger than the last as he hummed around the warming meat that was sitting a little in his throat. He gulping around the tip as he gingerly  began to bob his head a little on the shaft. He more than wanting and more than willing to pleasure this male to the point of climax if he could...but not to fully do so till..well...Nibeto got his way into the tight males rump.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 10:21:34 pm »
At this point, arousel had now become desire. His lip quivered as his anxious muscles tensed up, and his heart rate speeding up by the second. Still fast asleep, in a full state of romantic desire and anxiety.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 10:25:24 pm »
He soon was slowly pulling his head back from the long lasting deepthroat. There begin a small pop from his muzzle as his lips popped off the tip and pawed the length a few times before he slowly moved from the ground and began to mount the body he eagerly wanted to own. It was a nice night so far, and he could only hope that this would not wake him...
For he slowly began to press his fat tip against the backdoor of his friend. It stretching him out as he used his tails to slowly tease and mess with the shaft under Dan.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 10:29:42 pm »
Daniel was now strucken with orgasmic-like feelings in his sleep. His body wreaked of desire and lust. His teeth were gritting under his lips. The tingling sensation on his cock was burning him in a painful yet pleasured fashion, as his mind and body grants permission for Nibeto's masterful rod to take him and own his body.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 10:32:08 pm »
He feeling the tight hole slowly stretch for his big shaft left him to lowly murr and lean over to lightly nibble into his neck. Nibeto murring sweetly as he was very quick to fall in love with this tight body that he was going to screw...maybe he was going to stay for a bit longer after all.~ For he gave a small but quick thrust into the tight body.

His fat and long shaft bulging in Dan's body as his long shaft reached deep and invaded his belly.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 10:36:22 pm »
Daniels nearly lifeless body vibrated and cringed with his own self slowly being all for Nibeto, his new master, and Daniel didn't even know a thing.

The penetrations in his anal regions make a tear or two run down his cheeks, tha pain exhilerated from his anus as it stretched to fit for the large cock inside of his body, being taken over by Nibeto.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 10:40:53 pm »
At this he began to slowly thrust with him murring into the neck of his new toy~ He feeling the heat take his shaft in full as he rubbed the length of the bulge that was sitting in his friend belly and along his friends length. He not able to really hold back the light pants and moans as he  brought his paws around Dan's lower body. It was also a little rough for Nibeto was going in dry~ Leaving the anal walls of Dan's tight body drag far more tightly around his shaft.

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 10:45:00 pm »
Daniel's entire body shook like an earthquake from the penetration, the pleasure, and the acceptance of submission. His cock started to twitch as his shaft was starting to have difficulty handling the enjoyment. He wimpered and even squealed through his breath, as his voice got much higher pitched from before.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 10:49:10 pm »
He hearing the squeal left him to moan a little louder as he knew now that Dam was probably not going to wake up. This leaving him to feel his hips lightly pop and wetly make echos in the small den as he pumped happily into this tight new toy.

His large shaft throbbing madly as it gently bulged the tight body over and over as the tip throbbed just as strongly. His balls inflating as it began to fill and prime themselves as he lightly nibbled on Dan's ears~

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 10:57:30 pm »
//umm he did not cum yet..^^;;//

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:29 pm »
(The word "pumped" translated to cum in my eyes :P.  But yea, I can reword it)