Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:55:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Double Duo (MIno and Dan)  (Read 12429 times)

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
  • I may be a sylveon, but I am not feminine
    • My furaffinity (Fetish Warning!)
  • Species: Sylveon
Re: Double Duo (MIno and Dan)
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2015, 04:50:11 pm »
Danil panted as his tongue hung out from his mouth, every thrust of force from gis master let out another harsh weezoing gasp of voth a little pain, pleasure, and trying to keep up with him. His whole body rippled aand shook at each and every hump.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2015, 04:58:18 pm »
There was a sudden pause as the large dog suddenly moved to bring himself to be more on him. He bringing his chest to fully rest on his back as his large shaft soon was popping louder into the small body that he was dominating. He then lightly whispering..

"Want to be my toy Dan?~"

He murred as his loud thrusts were coupled with his paw rapidly rubbing along Dan's shaft.

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2015, 05:11:00 pm »
Daniel managed to speak out through all the heavy breathing. "I... I want to so badly." He weezes out. "I want to be nothing more than an object of pleasure to you..." he says. He truly wanted him to force him to do anything and be anything that his master would command him to do so.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:44 pm »
"Good.~"

He loudly murred as he suddenly went fully feral when it came to how much power and speed he was laying into him. HIs body letting all the chains fall as he practically be can to own, claim, and destroy this tight body all at once. He very close to cumming as pre began to glop out and fill the belly of his new toy~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2015, 02:48:07 pm »
Daniel leaned his head down to the floor, as his body rocked back in back and fourth. "Go on,take me." He says panting.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2015, 03:29:17 pm »
His being was heating to the point that it looked like smoke and steam was rising from his fur. His powerful pounds sending the ground to lightly tred up and mulch under his friend as his large shaft was ramming deep and fast into the filling belly ~

But a loud wet pop rang out...he knotting his dear friend as large sounds of wet and thick, steaming spunk sprayed out in god like amounts..he howling loudly as he ground and humped still to milk his dumping shaft~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2016, 01:13:10 pm »
Daniel bit his lips as he was overwhelmed with the sheer force of his waterjet of a cock pumping cum into him by the loads. His legs completely gave out, and the only thing holding him up was his butt hanging to the shaft of his master.

"Ahh... Ahhhgh!!" Daniel gasped out as his paws scratched at the ground, as he could feel his belly swelling up as it filled with cum, eve every single pump of seed bulging out as his entire belly would wriggle with cum spraying against the walls of his stomach. All he could do was take it.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2016, 09:07:42 pm »
The large and hot dog was feeling like this body was growing tighter along his throbbing girth. The longer he sat within his friends tight rump, the more he could feel his balls throb against his friends own...or...maybe rather his pets.~ But, he was sure to care for him as he brought his form to lay to his side. His large meaty length bringing Dan along with him.

With a small moment of the large dog to pant and lewdly murr, he brought his arms to lightly hold the small Sylveon against his chest. He chuckling through his rather sensualized tones as he looked down to your very full belly. He surprised you managed to hold all of what was made in his not balls.~

"Well...god Daniel...You...are very...very good..~~"

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2016, 12:04:57 am »
Daniel felt his body tug by his rear as his master's large cock was linked inside him like a leash. He was by his side with his bloated belly gurgling with the massive load of cum. His butt was tightly squeezing the massive cock.

"Hah... hah... whatever it takes... to please someone~" he says, his face blushing as his heart raced, heavily breathing as he rested and nuzzled against his master. "Mmmm... don't take your cock out of me... heh... it makes me feel... like I'm part of you..." he says, still catching his breath.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2016, 04:14:31 pm »
The large canine gave a small murr as he licked across his lips. He also soon to chuckle as he brought one of his paws down to lightly rub across the bloated belly of his new friend and toy.~ The feeling of it being so hot and able to feel it twitch to every throb of his rod, only left his body to stay hot and grow hotter.~

"Well my dear...you have shown you love to give pleasure..~~"

He chuckled with a small nuzzle into Dan's small head. His very horny and rasped tone still VERY there as his wants were slowly reemerging again as he began to grind his knotted self against his toys tight rump..~~

"Now...lemme see if your lips can hold all of me..~"

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2016, 04:31:07 pm »
Daniel murred as his master nuzzled up to him, and rubbed his bloated belly full of cum. He could feel his girthy rod sticking inside his belly, it twitching a bit inside his belly.

"Mmmfh~ my lips?" He asked, blushing.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2016, 05:04:29 pm »
"You will see..~"

He chuckled as he soon, and very suddenly gave a rough pull and his knot popped right out. It seemed, to the big dog above, to be an easy task, but with his friends tight rump being so small...almost ALL of what was in his throbbing and massive knot was FORCED into the tightly filled belly.~

Offline Daniel

• Trainer
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2016, 08:18:20 pm »
Daniel cringed as he felt his master pull that giant cock right out of him ina rough, spontaneous movement. He twitched his legs as his butt finally felt cleared, and it was certainly a relief to feel it empty. Cum drizzled out his back end like a shattered water balloon.

"Ahhhgh... Didn't know you'd pull out so fast." He said, laying his weight down on his cum-filled gut.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2016, 06:47:43 pm »
"Well, I guess you could say it is a slight 'skill'."

He chuckled as he brought himself to still hold him but bringing himself to his back. He gently murring as his large and now very wet rod throbbed against your rump and it was a bit warm to the touch. He had the need to fight his pleasures for he knew his friend here would not take another moment like that so soon. So, he sucked as much as he could up as he licked across your sweaty cheek.~

"Well...how do you like dear~?"